It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is the latest video produced with a update from Blossom Goodchild in Australia just put on Youtube the other day.

Here is the link www.youtube.com...

Blossom Goodchild herself is on the video and provides a clear update leading up to Oct 14th,2008 First Contact.

According to her they are still coming to Earth.

I suggest all give her a listen regardless on where you stand on this .

Blessings In the Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, that's the funniest thing I've seen all day. We all need a good laugh during these trying times.

Wait... you were serious?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
She is completely off on this one...they are coming on the 16th, not the 14th.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

Greeings Taledus,

Can you provide where your getting your information from?

CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Right before it starts, can I just please, please ask.( with everything that is going on at the moment my nerves are frayed a tadge...) can we just keep the nasty sarcasm and scathing replies to a minimum ....

Lets just agree to dis-agree on this issue...........

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
reply to post by Taledus

Greeings Taledus,

CmdrAleon

Greetings CmdrAleon,

Can you provide where she is getting her information from?
My claim is just as plausable, and factual as hers, so I am right.

Blessings, Nanoo Nanoo, and all that stuff
The King of the Wicker People: Taledus

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'll reserve my judgement till the 15th. She must really believe what shes saying because shes in for one hell of a backlash if this doesnt happen. See you the 15th.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So what exactly is this "Federation of the Light" anyway? I can't seem to find a satisfactory-enough explaination out there...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taledus

reply to post by Taledus

Greeings Taledus,

CmdrAleon

Greetings CmdrAleon,

Can you provide where she is getting her information from?
My claim is just as plausable, and factual as hers, so I am right.

LOL! I almost fell off my chair! that was a good one.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Hey Cmdraleon....I have never see her before and she seems like a perfectly lovely and sincere woman. I believe that she believes. I wish what she said were true but I have another source another lovely blond woman, we are taught that their are no saviors coming to our aid but that if there is any saving to be done we ourselves must do it.

However thank you for sharing and we shall see. It would certainly be exciting if it did happen.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I have nothing to lose, not even time (unless you want to count the 8:57 it took to watch the video.
)... I plan to be around on the 14th, as well. It should be interesting to see and experience.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
First flaw: Aliens require a human channel to set a first contact date.

Second Flaw: 2,000 mile long space craft uncloaks... would have its own gravitational field, nearly the size of the moon in diameter (2159mi). As it closes to Earth, it could upset the moons gravitational orbit, cause cause floods, mass chaos. Comes from pop-culture mythos, aka... Death Star from star wars.

Third Flaw: Many UFO predictions have come and passed ending in failure, this is one of many.

Fourth Flaw: UFO cults like Heaven's Gate make outlandish predictions, there are several UFO cults, and this is just another one.

Fifth Flaw: People will believe in anything because our imaginations make it so.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

When I read your post I was serious regarding your post I now see you were not serious and just throwing out another date based on your disbelief that this is even going to happen.

You have a right to be skeptical I am just providing the update I have a wait and see which is different then being skeptical of the message itself.

If nothing happens so be it life goes on and if it shows up then we will all be in for a historic event indeed.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Does she commit suicide on 14th 23:59:59?

A huge craft of light..... the sun?

Oh also where does she get her information from?

[edit on 30/9/2008 by spitefulgod]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So this craft can be seen from T.O as well?

I'm in Calgary, so I should be able to see it?

I believe this lady, I mean.. why would she say this publically/show her face and such is she is only going to be mocked to death afterwards..

It's "publicity" and little bit of fame for her, but what's the good of it..
If she will only be mocked as a hoaxer.

Thanks for the info!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Taledus

When I read your post I was serious regarding your post I now see you were not serious and just throwing out another date based on your disbelief that this is even going to happen.

You have a right to be skeptical I am just providing the update I have a wait and see which is different then being skeptical of the message itself.

If nothing happens so be it life goes on and if it shows up then we will all be in for a historic event indeed.

You saw letters typed on a screen...not me, my intention, nor seriousness. Am I the only one who DID NOT see any emoticons with my posts?

You claim I am skeptical...I ask, no demand you to prove up that claim. I highly doubt you can validate any assertion as to my belief systme based on my two previous posts. Talk about judgemental! The only falicy here is your unobjective view about other people...you have an opinion, as do others...respect it!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
First flaw: Aliens require a human channel to set a first contact date.

Second Flaw: 2,000 mile long space craft uncloaks... would have its own gravitational field, nearly the size of the moon in diameter (2159mi). As it closes to Earth, it could upset the moons gravitational orbit, cause cause floods, mass chaos. Comes from pop-culture mythos, aka... Death Star from star wars.

Third Flaw: Many UFO predictions have come and passed ending in failure, this is one of many.

Fourth Flaw: UFO cults like Heaven's Gate make outlandish predictions, there are several UFO cults, and this is just another one.

Fifth Flaw: People will believe in anything because our imaginations make it so.

Hello Youaredreaming.

This may be true if I were thinking like you .
We are taught to be programmed robots in this society when one bad apple goes off the rocker like a Heavens Gate then we are programmed to believe all those who have a sincere interest in this are like heaven Gate or apart of a Cult .

We are so programmed by our system and alot of it has to do with Hollywood Movies on Ets and UFOs.

Blossom Goodchild truly believes this will happen and who is to say that because she is a Psychic Medium Channel why she was choosen for this message.

Your making some major judgment calls of this Women.

Lets give her the benefit of the doubt thats the least we can do.

Many predictions of these events in the past never happened i can agree with you on that point .

As people we again have been well programmed .

The hardest thing for one to do is break away from those controls and have an openmind regardless of past non events etc etc.

So in closing just keep an open mind to this because she just might end up be right on the money.

Will all see or not oct 14th,2008

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

The GFL is pure fiction, a bunch of nonsense. Take a look at this site that list the GFL members. It is good for a laugh.

www.paoweb.com...

I like this gem under the description of the Andromedans.
Physical Appearance: Humanoids similar in appearance to Earth humans. They usually wear the traditional multicolored Galactic Federation jump suits.

multicolored GFL jumpsuits !?! Where can I get one?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Maybe she was dreaming and mistook a 2000 mile long ship for this? idk

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Nov.14. Ok that sounds like the perfect opportunity for a false flag.Space aliens invade American air space.Mass hysteria followed by martial law.Sounds like a real party to me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join