It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I got the feeling that there are a bunch of people creating cgi videos as we speak. And come the the 14th there will be a ton of these videos posted/released on youtube claiming they are here!! But anyone who doesn't believe can't see them only those who are believers...

So I really don't see this ending abruptly on the 15th. It will go on indefinately. Whether it really happens or not

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
You could be right. They didn`t have the tech. back in the 50`s and 60`s to make the videos that can be made today. Anything to further their cause and drag it out.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Please listen to Blossom Goodchild's interview from 10/10/08
www.soulsjourneyradio.com...
"The Oliver Show"
Sunday, Oct 12
8:00pm EST

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
since the timeline of earth is ruled by those far in our future,i somehow doubt they would allow a real alien presence into the atmopshere of earth.
the aliens despise those who rule our timeline,they are nothing but sentient matter gone wrong, whove spent most of thier existence in artificial realities thus have no real understanding or grasp on the real physical world.
killing humans has become like a game to them,they take pleasure in it.

instead this is either a psychological game there playing with us,as they always do,or part of the whole project bluebeam agenda.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
First flaw: Aliens require a human channel to set a first contact date.

Second Flaw: 2,000 mile long space craft uncloaks... would have its own gravitational field, nearly the size of the moon in diameter (2159mi). As it closes to Earth, it could upset the moons gravitational orbit, cause cause floods, mass chaos. Comes from pop-culture mythos, aka... Death Star from star wars.

Third Flaw: Many UFO predictions have come and passed ending in failure, this is one of many.

Fourth Flaw: UFO cults like Heaven's Gate make outlandish predictions, there are several UFO cults, and this is just another one.

Fifth Flaw: People will believe in anything because our imaginations make it so.

First flaw: Aliens dont require a human channel to set a first contact date.
All what is done is communicate a chosen date with a human being so the human can tell forth. Setting a date is totally different than telling about a date.

Second Flaw: 2,000 mile long space craft uncloaks... you scare the crap outta yourself about floods etc etc. Do you really think this ship even has a mass? Do you know what these ships are made of?

Third Flaw: Many UFO predictions have come and passed ending in failure, indeed, but you are exactly doing it too, predicting. You are a person who gets his kid killed by a wolf because the kid jokes about getting attacked 1200 times before he actually does get attacked. If 1299 people say a car is coming while there is no car, it does not mean that the 1300th person is lying too.

Fourth Flaw: UFO cults like Heaven's Gate make outlandish predictions, there are several UFO cults, but you can never tell which is one of them or not, because you dont have the certainty that these so called galactic federation does not exist and cause of that you never have the certainty which people lie and which people dont.

Fifth Flaw: People wont believe anything because they are affraid of ridicule. If i tell you you have 5 fingers you will say it is not true.

Open your freaking mind dude come on,... I wont say that there indeed will be a spaceship on october 14th but as much as having a TOO open mind is a bad thing, a too closed one isnt good either.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
OMG!!!1!!!!!11!!!oneoneone!1!!1!

You guys are still denying the truth??? As I awoke this morning I had this feeling in my gut...it is very undescribable. This is telling me that they will definately be here! This is telling me that they are bringing peace and love! This is telling me that I have been wrong this whole time! This is telling me that...wait...

***Sound Edited***

...this is telling me the feeling I had in my gut was gas from the pizza last night.

Terribly sorry about this false alarm. I was nearly almost 20% sure about this.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Too bad Blossom does not live in Europe.
Eurpoe moves on fraudulent channelers

1.-(1) Subject to the provisions of this section, any person
who-
Punishment
of fraudulent
mediums, &

(a) with intent to deceive purports to act as a spiritualistic medium or to exercise any powers of telepathy, clairvoyance or other similar powers, or

(b) in purporting to act as a spiritualistic medium or to exercise such powers as aforesaid, uses any fraudulent device,

shall be guilty of an offence.

source

The Fraudulent Mediums Act 1951 will be repealed from April 2008 by the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2007 which implement the Unfair Commercial Practices Directive.

The CPRs include rules prohibiting conduct which misleads the average consumer and thereby causes, or is likely to cause him to take a transactional decision he would not have taken otherwise.

Before all you blossom fans get upset that Blossom may be arrested while holidaying in Europe with all the Cashola she has channeled, the praticality of enforcing these laws in Europe have seen consumer protection focus more on mediums stating that their comunications should be highlited as Entertaining, or providing Entertainment.
I hope you are all suffuciently Entertained. I personally think this is a poor re-run, but anyhow.

BTW I thought Robbie Williams had Entertainment more than covered for US here at ATS.

At lest Robbie will still rock post october 14th.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Bombeni]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Too bad Blossom does not live in Europe.
Eurpoe moves on fraudulent channelers

1.-(1) Subject to the provisions of this section, any person
who-
Punishment
of fraudulent
mediums, &

(a) with intent to deceive purports to act as a spiritualistic medium or to exercise any powers of telepathy, clairvoyance or other similar powers, or

(b) in purporting to act as a spiritualistic medium or to exercise such powers as aforesaid, uses any fraudulent device,

shall be guilty of an offence.

source

The Fraudulent Mediums Act 1951 will be repealed from April 2008 by the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2007 which implement the Unfair Commercial Practices Directive.

The CPRs include rules prohibiting conduct which misleads the average consumer and thereby causes, or is likely to cause him to take a transactional decision he would not have taken otherwise.

Before all you blossom fans get upset that Blossom may be arrested while holidaying in Europe with all the Cashola she has channeled, the praticality of enforcing these laws in Europe have seen consumer protection focus more on mediums stating that their comunications should be highlited as Entertaining, or providing Entertainment.
I hope you are all suffuciently Entertained. I personally think this is a poor re-run, but anyhow.

Oh, I thought she was from Europe. So what is she an Aussie?

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Bombeni]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
im from south america and there `s nothing in the sky, w hat a lie that woman didnt thought october 14 its too close , at least nostr aa damus had 500 years to be wrong , what a s
hame

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Thread closed, please continue discussion in the "main" thread.

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join