It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 445
<< 442  443  444    446  447 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
wrong thread.. lo0l sorry

edit on 25-9-2011 by cjwmc because: wrong thread

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hi girls...

Check this! (shameless plug).

Intriguing, no?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving OutRageo and the ATS family.
Brung this delicious rump roast from our Grafix Chef Katterfelto's Kitchen
and hope you enjoy.

edit on 25-11-2011 by Sys_Config because: cutoff sorry ..but still enugh left for everybody!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Happy New Year Outrageo, and Springer..
Sys.

edit on 27-12-2011 by Sys_Config because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I was looking for something that should accompany this New Years Card.. made from the analysis thread at the Open minds,,now spilt helplessly on the internet pavement.. and I thought perhaps.. these passages from their best researchers the DRT would fit hamsomely(sic). why..Isaac and they were not lying..He was right all along..The drones are a living organism!

From That pi;;ar of scientific research the DRT
"" The Drones are more like a living organism than a machine [as we know them]. Trying to understand how the Drones works is like trying to back-engineer a human being by taking it apart and making a replica. How a human being operates is fundamental to the 'whole and the 'parts' all at the same time.

Whoever designs and builds the Drones is so far advanced of us that its hard to comprehend. It appears their machines are based on the principles of nature, rather than our primitive mechanics.

We need another thousand years or more to replicate this."

Yes and we know them so well but a thousand years..I don't think so..
May the New Year find everyone safe, healthy, and prosperous

Happy New Year!

edit on 31-12-2011 by Sys_Config because: for illumination of our POV

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
An end to another site that imploded from its lack of honesty in its topics..and disintegrated from its own use of heavy handed tactics..

A good way to start the New Year..Thanx Murnut who helped expose a fraud..and which cascaded into a torrent of events that lead to this.

i42.tinypic.com...

Bye Bye OMF
Another platform and haven for hoaxters bites the dust.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Sys_Config because: laffing too hard to type correctly

edit on 8-1-2012 by Sys_Config because: hehehehe
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I like that ornament. Also like the next message, about that one place's electrons being scattered to the various static fields where it belongs. Won't miss it a bit.
Though there was an awful lot of good work done there by many sensible people, that also had to go away. Oh well.

I see we have a "confession" from someone who wasn't exactly at the top of the list of suspects. What do you make of that, Sysco? If it is a real revelation and not just some psychological experiment with which to mess with us, then he should have little trouble proving it. He has to know that "I don't have to prove anything" will never cut the mustard.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well I say good riddens to a useless UFO site. If anything it only served to demonstrate and confirm to the public how loony the UFO community is. There obsessive belief in the reality of the drone fiasco was just too much and an indication of the type of people they would want to support, encourage and have representing the UFO community. And on top of that there was all that BS where they thought an electrical connector was a drone and it was videotaped passing in front of the moon. That was too much. And since then it just went downhill with people talking to aliens, talking to dead people, and trying to save the world with bull #. So I say again good riddens. It was always amazing to see the extreme mental conditions encouraged there. I was always thinking that most of those people either had to be on drugs or needed to be. But at the very least it was entertaining and at most disturbing; disturbing in that it served as a collection or focal point for such a large mentally offset community.

And as for "having to prove" I think the point was that that's exactly the crap the dronies threw out when they first started and when confronted with their own philosophy, (a dose of their own medicine) they seem to object but yet feel completely justified spewing out their own uncontested BS without hesitation about the drones which they did from day one and even now continue. If anything it should be apparent that a small but well organized group could easily pull off the drone hoax. At least then.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I agree Gort..and Double..considering the number of mkting grafix experts like spf33 now spf37,,.and a few others,,no need to name names..they knew better..the goal was persuasion. via.. persistence..and clobbering the hell out of skeptics like us.. at om and drt..interlocking directorates..like a monopoly..They wanted a stirred up environment..that woud lead to "creativity"..instead led to a line of questionable witnesses ready to lie and admitted to lying..
but after all ..always someone their eager to unburden them of their worldy possessions.anyway.so why not them..I imagine they say to themselves...

If these nice upstanding pillars of the community..can do it,, soda jrk at a 7-11 with a "phd" ..anyone can and get the airtime, instant prss conferences about 450 dollars last count, as well as coached interviews..slanted to go one way like Earthfiles..without vetting...The whole system is geared that way.it will continue to happen. Much the same way witch hunts became an industry, torture tool making, wood cutting, inquisitors for hire., reps to make and scores to settle.....etc..unfortunately as then, so it is now.
Althogh I am 100 percent cognizants of AWs use prior to the 26th of June not merely from an actual lap at hand. but based on copies of their quarterly production reports for 2006 and 2007 thru 2008.. Not easy to get by the wa..not by an Isaac type..just sheer luck..and carelessness by agencies doing their safety testing and certification..I was more interested in the actual artists of the teams involved..the UFo and Green movements, communities of artists, and musicians.. were areas they (Dell) wantd to target and be seen as socially responsible, recycling, use of certain plastics,,etc..no secret they helpd sposnor events like Burning man, and and grafix events like Sid Miers..even AJ ( really miffed at him) partnerships with Warners etc.. . I wanted the whole picture. There was some good in this but something went awry..but we know that..I am curious about the continued use of emedded imagery., as above/.which A University Professor at Coasta Carolina niversity as well as Department head at the Local tech college Horry Georgetown Tech confirmed. Thank you..Within Commuting distance and Yes I have friends left.. too..And Double those recent ones were included as well as old ones..
Those are the only loose ends I needed tied up...why expose unless one wanted to get caught.?.
Its why I started the "proof as real+ .threads,,both vacant at OMF.and .At UCB. and .the Art thread..not to celerate a hoaxter..but the artist..which proably most sane ones were shocked the ufo community tent was more packed and volatile and Bizarre..than they could ever imagine..I wouldn't be caught dead now after this..mkting to those folx, Earth Tree or not....They use Macs anyway..You can take that to the Bank..

Otherwise...I am enjoying my beauty sleep, like they were when riding the crest of the wave...
Make no mistake about it..we, none here ever I bbelieve are truly witch hunters..we are not out to burn things at the stump..Just don't anyone piss on my back and call it rain..
I would be sorely remiss if I were to leave out..I had a great time..and met some of really exceptional people I wanted to meet all along..I don't regret any member of the ARC, nor ATS allowing us to do a post mortem on this. as it did...not a one.. I know all of you will go on to other things.I will miss you...rest assured you will see plenty..more as time goes by.
ratings seasons coming..tents being prepped..clowns donning their costumes, fancy acrobatics, and the usual talking heads included.

edit on 14-1-2012 by Sys_Config because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Look what one of our favorite son's Sidd reader has done in collaoration with the ACLU.!!!

Now this use of media ss in perfect contrast to the use in the Caret drama..intended not only as a commercial platform,, but as a vehicle by a handful of zealots thinking they could get disclosure and transparency via a barrage of media newspaper and the usual radio hosts hosing the unwashed massed with untruths.
The difference is like night and day..both use the elements of the camera..: one to record improper behavior..by officials..the other to improperly create the illusion of objects and alleged behavior..
Which in the end is promoting the staus quo of secrecy and corruption?..and which really promotes your civil liberty..transparency..and right to monitor and challenge the estalishment....
.Clearly the drone way..was the wrong way...

Well done..well done...well done..Sid and your fellow artists and the ACLU...
Sys

edit on 1-2-2012 by Sys_Config because: nano nano

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
An end to another site that imploded from its lack of honesty in its topics..and disintegrated from its own use of heavy handed tactics..

A good way to start the New Year..Thanx Murnut who helped expose a fraud..and which cascaded into a torrent of events that lead to this.

i42.tinypic.com...

Bye Bye OMF
Another platform and haven for hoaxters bites the dust.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Sys_Config because: laffing too hard to type correctly

edit on 8-1-2012 by Sys_Config because: hehehehe

Originally posted by Sys_Config
[snip]

I would be sorely remiss if I were to leave out..I had a great time..and met some of really exceptional people I wanted to meet all along..I don't regret any member of the ARC, nor ATS allowing us to do a post mortem on this. as it did...not a one.. I know all of you will go on to other things.I will miss you...rest assured you will see plenty..more as time goes by.

Cheers!! extra DIV

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Anyone else get banned from casebook?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gorgo
Anyone else get banned from casebook?

Seems like before luvey took a leave of absence, but before that kind gesture she took a moderator privilege and deleted me.

Why does casebook seem like another version of OMF? They should make Honda, Randy and Sam global moderators for some real entertainment.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgo

I have no idea I came to add the closures of both Caret sites Todd E Schwartz, and of course Isaacs mother of all drone sites at fortune City. i was surprised .Todd had his for sale for no less than a 100.00 usd and Fortune City site..just vanished after being given an opportunity to reup with Dotster. Old news but added here for posterity.The drone propaganda team has kept copies of the original copies I(hahahaha) Isaac for anyone willin to visit the. Of course www.Dronehoax.com has had the same for a while.
Looks the curse of the Drone not over for these sites..one dying after another.

As far as Casebook, Luvey and I had a great relationship, and I can't find a fault with her, considering the nature of the clientelle. She was very very patient..I sometimes think UCB was meant for troubled folx to go to, and they do eem to give them wide berth. its ok. Its only the ones that come in with the same hack job stories..configured for endless bs..or buzz for lack of better word. that bothered me.. At that point i felt my presence was more harnful than beneficial, to discussion,..I preferred the current events and music and art aspects, I liked the links to the sites on Anti-2012 prophecias , people doing pro active stuff, as opposed to listening and rolling my eyes at some very familiar characters. that kept coming back after a ban.
I think its still a great place to go to, but yes, the OMF stragglers find old habits hard to stop, and I have no doubt..with time will cause the site to implode if the mods/owners are not careful... I hope not... Lets just hope its honest lunacy, as opposed to the systemmatic dishonesty of the ex open minds...
I'm sorry you were deleted but truly Gorgo I am clueless what precipitated that.
I left today.., and hope if she returns can fix that. but i have no idea what happened.
ATS was always home for me..I'm glad it it is still here, even if way down in the basement here with old memories to accompany me.

edit on 26-5-2012 by Sys_Config because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2012 by Sys_Config because: typos

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I've seen where given enough time these boards tend to get populated with the abduction crowd. The original Mufon board started out as a fairly objective board (given their "scientific" approach) but eventually the board became populated (overwhelmed) with abductees. My personal belief is that the abductee phenomena has been replicated in the laboratory and well documented as a physiological/mental phenomenon. I find it irritating that some people cling to their abduction beliefs in what I call the bulletin board abductee. These people derive a certain self aggrandizement and enjoyed notoriety and as you said could never be forced from a UFO bulletin board no matter what. It's an enjoyment they derive, a sense of self worth/ notoriety which in my opinion they lack in the real world. And this becomes the psychological addiction for them to persist (and why they take it so personnel) on these bulletin boards. I see this happening in casebook (as it did on the mufon board and OMF) as they coddle their abductees. Unfortunately casebook is becoming OMF. RU remains as one of the few objective sites. In contrast the crazies from the original MUFON site who were probably responsible for its demise in the first place reconstituted themselves into their own reality.
theedgeofreality.proboards.com...
This site has great entertainment value as everyone there has been abducted and most everyone there is a moderator. I doubt very seriously if anybody on this site has any true connection with reality other than their own perceived bulletin board world. As you suggest, it's mostly therapy for people who have a syndrome of mental issues. I find it entertaining nonetheless. And have unfortunately come to the conclusion that like evolution itself these people tend to congregate on to these bulletin boards and then at the same time wonder why no one takes them seriously and at the same time they bark for disclosure. Too bad they couldn’t all congregate on one board but they seem to be on a mission spreading the “word”. The only relevant disclosure is that some of them should be seeking professional help instead of commiserating on a UFO bulletin board.
It's not that I'm a skeptic as I don't doubt "UFOs" having seen several, but after many years am firmly convinced that abduction has nothing to do with the ET. And unfortunately because of the nature of these abduction profiteers there will never be any advancement henceforth and especially with the Internet and these bulletin boards; shedding anymore light on the subject is at best a joke.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

edit on 7-4-2013 by gorgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hi Zen,

here is some dubbydubbydah, dedicated to the Internal Astronauts.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Hey Sidd, that was great!

I loved the special guest appearance of Ted's tree.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I created the most of the sound about two years ago or so, but I always hesitated to publish it. I simply was not sure, if I wanted to do a commercial for those guys.

When I read your post, that the site was down, I revived my little project. So it is you, who is to blame, just in case anybody should complain.

edit on 4-7-2013 by Siddharta because: Added an i

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 442  443  444    446  447 >>

join