It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 447
<< 444  445  446   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Yes, it could be CGI, is likely even. The again, it just may be... what? Something else... A model craft, a meme campaign, a 'test' vehicle, a toy. And even if it was CGI - why kill the topic?

(very good note, a part was indeed cgi, we today to create a model we do this in a 3d modelling program OURSELVES,
heck ive done it myself a phew years, i know what cgi looks like, and the movie part was not cgi, it was a real flying model, of the model shown in the modeling program, as extra information, the cgi bit was probably added, as this process was still a bit hitech, and i think isaac thought it would give extra credibility, not the other way around.)

There is, even today, as much "proof" that the drone is (was) a [HOAX] as a number of other possibilities. Yet, we thread-bearers have little to no control over deciding such fates, and so, life moves on.

(i dont agree 100% here, there can not be proof this was a hoax for one, and ive shown most definatley in my mind then i cant force it, but ive seen how the symbols work, discovered they are used in a 6 dimensional way, 6 directions. so for me there is real tangible proof now, anyone can see in my video, how and why it works as ive made some drawings and video material about it. the strange stange thing is, i myself learned how aerodynamics worked, by deciphering the eye of horus symbol, now that is a usefull symbol, when ever it does what it is supposed to do or bring across, if it does, it is a good symbol.)

You mentioned your interest in some of the originating documents, images, etc. I might suggest going beyond the 45-pages of the original thread that you said you've read through. There's more there - and links as well, some still active. Also, a search found a few archive sites that have much of the original stuff bottled up. The 'deep web', should you care to venture there, has additional archives as well. An image search also yields pathways that may guide you.

(thank you so much for these tips, i will no doubt look further at a later time as i was very busy with interpreting the meaning of some lesser obvious symbols
i am glad you said ive given a new perspective on things, thats all i can ever hope for. i hope i can find his story, im not very good in deep intertz
but ive already did some image searches wich provided some nice documents.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hummm I was just browsing ATS, and I noticed in one of the threads I was reading, I could see the caret drone doodle in the background (the thread had nothing to do with the background, I don't know but maybe backgrounds are randomly chosen)

I was here when the drone thread was first opened.

And something just occurred to me (It might have been bought up in the 400+ pages). People were trying to find out who would gain from a hoax like this (which would have taken money and time) and nobody ever did claim the hoax to my knowledge. So that is a lot of time, effort and money for something that doesn't give any return. Right ?

The people that had an interest in this hoax and had the time and money to prepare it is ATS, at that time ATS was a lot smaller but gaining a momentum (nothing like what it is today), and this story bought in many new users. If this hoax was years in the making 2007 would have been a good time to release it while the site was gaining momentum.
ATS are the only ones who gained anything out of this hoax, and had the incentive to invest money into this hoax, after enough time had passed and the goal had been achieved they could declare it a hoax because of what ever reason they want, but still leave a part of doubt for people who want to believe.

This theory is of course going on the basis that this is a hoax

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeSbO
People were trying to find out who would gain from a hoax like this (which would have taken money and time) and nobody ever did claim the hoax to my knowledge. So that is a lot of time, effort and money for something that doesn't give any return. Right ?

Yeah, but that in itself is not a good reason for somebody not to have done it. People are funny, and put a lot of time and effort into things all the time that don't make them any money or given them any notoriety. They do it for fun, or as a hobby, or as part of a class project. As it was speculated before, maybe somebody was doing it in preparation for making a movie, or as an art portfolio demonstrating their computer imaging skills.

You're right, though, about nobody ever really coming forward and claiming responsibility for it. But if they were part of a design team in college that has long since graduated or broken up, that probably wouldn't happen. Maybe someday somebody will pop up out of the woodwork and show how they did it and why. It was pretty good work, although the more complicated anything gets, the more difficult it is to get the tiny details right (like making sure the fake hole punches on your paper line up correctly).

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: WeSbO
People were trying to find out who would gain from a hoax like this (which would have taken money and time) and nobody ever did claim the hoax to my knowledge. So that is a lot of time, effort and money for something that doesn't give any return. Right ?

You're right, though, about nobody ever really coming forward and claiming responsibility for it. But if they were part of a design team in college that has long since graduated or broken up, that probably wouldn't happen.

I can't believe they wouldn't follow their "achievement", and it's way harder for a team to keep a secret unless they were compartmentalized, than it is for one person. And I do believe this is a team job. Personally I follow the path to see who gains out of an operation.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WeSbO
Greetings and salutations.
I can see some are still raising the dead..
AW inadvertently made the mistake of spelling the name of the Marketing company CARAT which was also involved with the arah Conners Terminators , Many people do not yet grasp what is entailed in major product or movie promotion, much less branding and licensing and revenue streams. A lot.

i215.photobucket.com...
minnie wong ex marketing director alienware

Within this framework you have the buzz teams..You have the influencers starting with LMh and c2c and Unknown Country who gladly oblige as they have their own tie ins such as cropcircles ..which were still big busieness in the uK. Nvidia did this with a cropcircle in the uS tie into the manufacture of a high end chip. LMH was soooo into that one as well.
what stopped the caret hoax was the writers strike in July that year....but di not affect AW too much a it introduced the Caret designs full retard into its warez...everyone else that came after essentially were just hitching their wagons too what they thought would e a good thing and of course us and paid shills left to keep the buzz going via debate.

If you visit my photo gallery will several maps wherein the first drone sighting was made by Raj and along the route lived one of the forum members intimately involved aka numbers, latitude..and would you not know it, the PIS that worked with LMH, a witness to another drone sighting..well..at that point the odds are this was no coincidence..and certainly imo worked together.
Yes certainly there were teams involved and ATS had the good sense to call it what it was..as one website went down for its perpetraing fake stuff..the kind of stuff that hurts any serious inquiry into unknown phenomena.

A special High five and elbow bump to Outrageo who has the patience of Job in these matters..

For those that want to carry on the hoz tradition its ok as long as we dont try to revise on the record history..
in fact if you go to Truthfall.com hosted by Craig Brown he will provide you 2 more witnesses Mary...who claimed to have pix in a thumbdrive that did not exist at the time till a few years later...and mike from little rock..good luck.

Sayy Ourageo We at UCB are having a YUGE Rummage and Garage sale at Isaacs . everyone can have a chance to own a piece of history on the cheap

i215.photobucket.com...

cyas
:love

edit on 20-8-2016 by Sys_Config because: Big Sale announcent

edit on 20-8-2016 by Sys_Config because: add annoucement

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
link to supplement the Team Players post
i215.photobucket.com...
edit on 21-8-2016 by Sys_Config because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sys_Config

Greetz Outrageo ..As we ponder why and how Movies and PC producers and Artists all used the same designs of Isaacs famous manual I want to acknowledge first the May 1 1931 opening of the Empire State Building, the death of artist Leif Neandross onMay 10, 2006, Raj1977 who introduced drone to us on May 20, 2007 and Rambusch studios that did the artwork on the lobby interior using the art deco styling in 1931.
It is from there that Isacc derived sans letters the art for his ufo from palo alto caret labs..The drones are not from Cali...they are inspired from the lobby art of the ESB NY..I came across this from a dronteam member..EVS ...Any licensing for use of any of the unique artwork , such as alienware, warners, etc..would have been spawned from there..
as soon as I figure how to post pix I will do so.
Here is the video of the restoration project that took place from 2008 to 2009
www.beyerblinderbelle.com...

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Correction of date of Neandross the artist death...was May 19,2006..Raj1977 drone May 20, 2007 at Craigs list under Casual Encounters.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
ahhhhh... the drones,so much ufo nostalgia!
it was the most bizzare hoax ever not only none claimed responsability and the fact that the CARET documents semmed to be some weird disinfo campaign but those photos are too realistic to be cgi
sadly we will never know the truth because the original witnesses dissapeared from the web

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
it was the most bizzare hoax ever not only none claimed responsability and the fact that the CARET documents semmed to be some weird disinfo campaign but those photos are too realistic to be cgi

Buried deep in these pages are the findings that while the photos looked good, the fake pages themselves had the obvious errors of the three-hole punches not lining up on what would be opposite sides of the same piece of paper. But hey, it was a lot of detail and hard to get it all perfect.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

i think the caret pages where just trown to discredit the history
and no i dont think it was aliens probally a test of secret military tech

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

wishing it were real and being real are different matters entirely..the photos were debunked whether by incorrect shadows or othher some time ago..what is at issue was whom and what they based their modeling and art on..ie the marketers themselves..if the lobby of the empire state building doesn't convince you nothing will..Sony does crop circles too does not make them really alien or some collective conscious manifestation or message..except from humans..

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sys_Config

May 20 has passed, the anniversary when Raj1977 humorously posted on craiglists "casual Encounters" an odd place to post a ufo sighting..Imagination and suggestion are powerful tools..While we thought of back then at the possibility of bending light and gravity, concepts not beyond possibility..certainly the hoax achieved its purpose..a synergy of buzz that would benefit Alienware and Warners/fox ...The are not the first to use ancient cave art as in prometheus or even old x files episodes as a springboard for their products be it a movie or a pc..which is why it appealed to various audiences from sci fi to the esoteric..
This one made its trip to cali and back to the walls and ceiling of the NY Empire state building..While you may find elements dating back millennia..

Nowhere except the ESB will you find them there all together.Android Jones the artist continues using the same psychodlic use of the forms..sans the letters now..Alienware seems to have stopped using them n, and Sara Conners Chronicles is long gone with its cameo of the drones in the episode Earthlings are welcome here..which David Nutter of xfiles..was a principle in the series as well.that episode was dedicate to him in fact...all in all its not a bad showing..for a 1930s wallpaper

If its any consolation to those that wanted it to be a real craft, that bends light or gravity..there are such things on a more earthly level.

From Pipe Bender To Mind Bender
No doubt There were quite a few of these in the ESB restoration circa 2007-2009
Imo that bender there looks like it can fly..I swear! Prolly just as good as this one
and Truth Be told I am looking at all my kitchen utensils, power tools, wall clocks etc in a whole new light!
Thank you ancients, empire state building and artists for making it almost real

edit on 20-5-2017 by Sys_Config because: add content

edit on 21-5-2017 by Sys_Config because: add content

:cool
edit on 21-5-2017 by Sys_Config because: add content

edit on 21-5-2017 by Sys_Config because: finale edit

top topics

<< 444  445  446   >>

join