It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 444
<< 441  442  443    445  446  447 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cytoluminator

Also, the pictures of the artifact that he provided are, in my opinion, impossible to face with any cgi tool I am aware of. The reflections of the markings in the center of what they call the I-beams on the side are flawless, and could not be rendered with most software if any. The depth of field caused by the high F-stop used on the camera is also very convincing.

I don't know if there is any point answering in this thread anymore, since a certain someone is spamming it with "satire" or whatever this is supposed to be. Anyway, if you really knew render programs you would be aware that DOF and raytracing a standard functions on every modern 3D App, even the cheaper ones. i admit that none of the replicas has achieved the exact look of the , probably a matter of Post Production. What is strange is that nobody claimed copyrights, money on the designs or ideas. The Sarah Connor and Alienware campaign came AFTER not before. However, i think that the Earthfile trace is right on the mark, read the recent 'Interview' on "Oltissis".

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well Said Outrageo..Well said..When they see the synergy of these people, Warner, fox, and AW working together then they will be enlightened.
As We speak, Katterfelto , author of many of my postings artwork and spoofs, decided to recheck some old files and made an interesting discovery at the internalastronauhts site where a may 2009 pic was..
Linda has connected Oltissis with Caret with passion certainty of the Sun rising and setting
as only a True Believer Can. I am so happy for her! She may get a whole new trophy after this!!.

I spoke with Interocitor of the who pointed out some other contacts in may 2009,(or inserted in wayback for sinister reasons)where we also see
OLTISSIS and ETHOS mentioned. Why, it was the same Ancient Internalastronauts that graced us once
before around 2009 to be specific IA and Virgil Crow who wanted to piggy back on the caret some time ago.
But we know what we have in hand and what came after is only a deflection or attempts to draw attention away from AW and Warners which are the only ones to have profited from this. The production of the M15x was in process before june26, 2007 not after. The entire scc was shot in January 2007 see wiki. The last scene incorporated into the second and revised which is why we see the original Isaac and appearance of the drones as we know them with modification on the white board. If I conjecture it will be Something legal happened between these people over rights. there was a settlement, and in settlements. everyone agrees to shut up.
Now for some fun..
Thank you Katterfelto. Good Catch.. May you be the first to enter the Pleasure Palaces!
We don't need the Oltissis Book anymore, they have been verified!!
Have Faith Puny Humans, and One Day you may visit OLTISSIS
and all our Pleasure Palaces where 7.5 Virgins await each Human male
And The women will experience "unmentionable" delights !....
But First..You must travel through a journey of the Mind..to prepare yourselves
And visitothers chosen like yourselves. The children of the Magic Herbs and Weeds
There you can find the secret stolen by the Earth Extancts MIB who kill our probes
and make our ships crash from the ETHOS, resulting in many a Bum Trip.
LMH knows the Secret of our Drones and Olitissis, she is collaborating with us now and
enjoying the delights of Otissis . Rest assured ...
That portal will soon open REAL WIDE for all of you you to go thru..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b5aa2fa2718.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/814ac3918fe8.jpg[/atsimg]

web.archive.org...://internalastronaut.com/

] Visit..and There you can find the secret stolen by the Earth Extancts MIB who kill our probes
and make our ships crash from the ETHOS, resulting in many a Bum Trip.
LMH knows the Secret of our Drones and Oltissis, she is collaborating with us now and
enjoying the delights of Otissis. Hystory is in the making!

Interocitor has spoken!
Transmission is terminated!

Maybe we can impose on Linda and Ted and let them know we know THE SECRET !
This will propel her to new heights without the need for an antigravity device, or evens Hamils
nahhh leave em be.
In the meantime we can sit in a prehistoric cave like Isaac over a nice fire, and watch the shadows on the walls play out .I'm to old to handle pleasure palaces anyway, for sure it would kill me. Goin fish with my grand is pleasure enough for me..

edit on 6-7-2011 by Sys_Config because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2011 by Sys_Config because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I sometimes feel that not just the Drone-case but ATS as a whole is in need of some medicine or antidote...
this might be it
It all boils down to this strange 'Reality'-generating device in your Head

+ The brain is a Belief engine: pattern seeking primates thrive on association learning
+ Beliefs can be false and result in making poor decisions
+ The brain's wiring contributes to risk in belief in strange and paranormal ideas

www.medpedia.com...

But most here won't accept these simple facts and will come up with the 'ignorance' accusation again.
That's the reason i m not here very often anymore...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Sure seems to be a lot of self-righteous huffery puffery here all the sudden. Don't like the thread or the subject matter or the title? Don't understand what's going on? Then don't click on it. I don't click on anything with "birth" or "9-11" or "Cooper" or any number of other key words simply because I am sane and intend to stay that way. It's really not very hard.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Unbelievable. Simply Unbelievable what smug arrogance. Our faults are the very reason this site out ranks every others..people want to be anchored with some sense of sanity and common sense. The Ted dog and pony show tells us what we already know. But even he omits that in the end, humans have an efficiency factor that necesitates quick decision making ..its buit in... Here in these forums we filter out High noise and too much noise, to get the meat of things. No meat...move on... Just another showman already telling us what we know.

If he wants to merge the dog and pony pattern recognition along with the Ethos and Oltissis, be my guest.
Maybe TED can explain the behaviors of people in situations like these. It seems to be an increasing pattern.
Instead concentrating on behavior

studies of poor people finding meaning in life amidst the chaos, study those SOBs. surely you all have enough patterns to make a judgement.
Now thats what the view fro a real drone might look like if it were manned. Does it matter what energy source propels any drone?? What does really matter ? Did that little girl generate her own reality?.
Lots of intelligent people with no stomach for truth. Its safer to talk to the Ethos and escape to Otissis and their their drones.Stay asleep.

edit on 7-7-2011 by Sys_Config because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Good morning guys
...bygolly its been a while!!

Hi sys and sidd
apologies for not dropping in sooner!

i've been taking my vacation on planet ethos... its the place to be this time of year! I hear ted has caught on tho.. and now hes telling everyone about it! so i decided to get the next drone home....meh!!..I give up. I'll never be as imaginative as LMH.... xD

Hows it going folks....! Its been playing on my mind lately to have a new looksy in this case and theres been quite a bit of stuff since I feel so out dated!!!
I came across a rather strange guy last Christmas selling an AW m17x... hadn't been used.. just sitting in a box, met him by complete chance and I got it for half the cost of the actual invoice, it was a complete steal! haven't quite worked out how the anti gravity works yet though... or how to tear space time.... i'll figure out the right buttons eventually… hmmm lets see….

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Chads drone sighted over Mesa, Arizona. YouTube video linked below.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Please for the love of all thats holy tell me that last video was posted as a joke.

Although as the whole drone thing was one big bloody joke in that a load of people totaly bought into a belief system that brewed down to a load of polygons and a render engine. Those that want to belive will and nothing anyone can say or do about it will disprove it for them. In a time when many organlised religions are fading, the human brain with its inbuilt need to have 'something' to belive in can be peoples own worst enemy.

Wayne...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Did you make that groingrinder? You're about 4 years late, but it was still funny.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Greetz Guyz
Hi Fill Zen and Wayne!
Fill...great half price? That makes it super. You know I bought the original m15x that confirmed what I had poste on Bios and what not. I went and bought a Dell after, there should be more sales on about this time. July is good as new models coming in. The original people like Wong, has her own Monkeyplum studios. She is actually a cute girl,, and born to lie..a natural for Marketing.Others spread out. in Dell. So much for independence, but their quality improved vastly with Dell, If I say so myself., only a couple remain here and there. All you guys in UK?..So glad Cameron getting his deserts with the Murdoch stench, that is worse than Watergate..wayyyy past it,. More fraudulent than the hoax.here At least this was just a little marketing adventure, no one really hurt, just pissed. But That crew.OMG, closing down libraries, starting new wars,, kettling people here and there. (sys shudders)
Let's send him an email starting with My Dear...
Trying to outdo Blair and Bush is quite a feat.. This guy, the big O we have her,e passed the left of the spectrum, probably ultraviolet, maybe even electro magnetic.Hee hee..
I predict a lot more Grafix artists out of work, unless you speak Chinese. Especially at and a lot more more freelance (not you Freelance hehe)hoaxes on both sides of the Atlantic.

Anything anyone would like to share its been a while?

edit on 11-7-2011 by Sys_Config because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Dr.Dil of UFO-blog.com took the liberty of comparing a highly renown "journalist" report atte,pting to resurrect the drones with a new storyline.with the Oltissis and Ethos spin on it. Too lengthy to post compltely put in essence demonstrates the glib manner witnesses statements facts are changed to fit the occasion..
I highly recommend it.
ufocasebook.conforums.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hi everybody! Nice to read you again.

I must admit, Whitley and Linda convinced me, that there must be different dimensions. Obviously they are living in a total different one than I do.
It's fantastic, how Linda can make an "investigative" story out of each and eveything. Somebody says "Oltissis" and she sees an interdimensional battle between alien species, building up and destroying civilizations on this little earth.
I bet they just pass in and out of the tears in heaven - err... space - destroying the financial markets of US and Europe to give way to the Chinese. This makes me believe, that the communist system in China will fall soon, because aliens use to appear as gods and there is a lack of them in communism.

Imagine, a drone and a big Buddha stucking in the ring...
edit on 12-7-2011 by Siddharta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

...Linda can make an "investigative" story out of each and eveything.

Yep - and that's the rub, t'aint it? Opportunists like LindaMuckyMuckHowe are obviously just in this for the spare change - which could be substantial from sensationalizing something - ANYTHING - that will sell a few more minutes of airtime, maybe garner an interview, possibly (yet another) all-expense-paid UFO/Alien Love-fest speaking engagement! Oh brother...

The problem with all of these charlatans is that it is less about truth and facts and 'disclosure' as it is about paying personal bills and, consequently, maintaining your 'career' in the UFO/Alien 'industry' by hoodwinking as many gullible suckers and associated hangers-on as possible.

SHE KNOWS what it takes to feed the beast! They all do. Even some that USED TO at least 'seem' respectable have long since run out of fresh ideas and are simply treading water in the cess-pool of Ufology:

* Greer and his hand-holding/alien-summoning/love-in seminars in the mountains - sheesh; what happened to HIS big disclosure efforts? Turned into another money-grab - like LMH, just picking the pockets of the gullible.

* Stanton Friedman, AKA "non-PhD nuclear physicist", has been riding his Roswell and MJ12 surfboard through the lecture circuit for decades now. Hey, Stanton, you're a swell guy - but GOT ANYTHING NEWER THAN 1947?!!?! What a fossil...

* Roger Leir - the implant removal guy hasn't removed or proven a thing in eons: but he ALWAYS has a booth at every UFO/Alien trade show, convention, what have you. Same crusty powerpoint slides every time. *yawn*

* Need I go on? Anyone else see a common thread here? What have these buffoons got? NOTHING! They're just feeding at the trough of 'hope' - they've found a niche and are working the system - that's ALL!

So - here's what I propose: Since we aren't making any headway with 'truth', and, frankly I'm as interested as you are in adding a few 'Benjamins' to my wallet, I say we jump on the wagon. Huh? How about it?

Think about this for a second: We team up, organize our strengths and come up with a killer niche to fill in the UFO/Alien trade show circuit - with the Drones!

We write a book, make a model or two of the drone craft, collect some videos and assemble a slick powerpoint show - and then wham-o! The UFO/Alien gullible masses will eat it up! We'll make a killing! C'mon who's with me on this!?!? No one has done it yet, it's a big-arse fruit just hanging there ripe for the picking!

And - NO ONE owns the Isaac-caret-drone-blahblah "rights". Isaac has never stepped forward, the legal mumbo-jumbo is clearly in a no-man's-land. Besides, we'd just be talking 'about' the topic, not claiming 'ownership' or anything. Oh man - this is BIG! Dollar signs are swirling in my head!

Of course, now that the idea is out there, an ATS reader is gonna spot it and jump on to take the exclusive before we can get organized. Crap.

Of course, the guilty feeling of abandoning our integrity and honor seeking truth in favor of swimming in boatloads of gulli-cash will pain the soul - but only for a little while! it will pass. I mean - look what it has done for these other "professionals" that now ride the same merry-go-round.

Hey - if you can't beat 'em...

edit on 7/12/2011 by Outrageo because: !$!$!$!!$!$!$!$

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie

I would not get my panties in a ruffle about it.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Hi Boyz!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b14375907997.jpg[/atsimg]
"Panties in a ruffle"? hmmmph never! Don't you all worry about a 'thang"! I've inhaled enough " Ethos" to make it to Oltissis and half way back to Montgomery. The key is pack and travel lite, stay frosty at all times. With my size 15Mx laptop for company I will be the toast of the town. Yes, Just me and my AW ,

ALienware Laptops! whether doing serious work or superficial hoaxing , cruising The Blvd , chilling out in Oltissis or just moving large Oaks or Southern Pines around like toothpicks, Scrollin, trollin, , or just typing inside your head or tappin like a G6 on the Keyboard, !
DONT LEAVE HOME WITHOUT ONE!

Kiss kiss and Ciaooooo!

(Aggie waves goodbye going thru the portal)

@Sid..I nearly died on that heeheee!
edit on 13-7-2011 by Sys_Config because: muack!

@Ted and Linda Next time take a FULL sixpack , so you can type , fade n' scroll your head lke this !

edit on 13-7-2011 by Sys_Config because: muack!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Yeah sys half the price! I wonder what the reasons were behind winniewonga leaving aw and setting up herself? We didn't ask to much did we? not that its a bad thing....but i thought she held a great position inside aw, lead marketer or something?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by fill0000

Nah, it was inevitable when Dell absorbed it in 2006. Eventhough it had autonomy Dell looks at its bottomline. 2007 was a year of massive cash flows and shakeups., and it decided to create its inhouse graphics and marketing house.. It Chucked the Carat/agile account worth hundreds of millions, but at the same time shedding hundreds of studios.There is enough to write several books on the matter. But certainly Dell called the shots.
Despite my posturing occasionally I have a lot of admiration for Her talents and that of Alenware at the time. Anyone who utilizes her services, and some of those that went with her
www.corporationwiki.com...
www.corporationwiki.com...
will no doubt benefit. She bakes cookies too. What more can we ask?. But I wish them success, People grow and I am sure she has as well.

Monkey Plum Media, Corp. filed as a Domestic for Profit Corporation on Wednesday, August 22, 2007.
You can imagine the Alien handwriting on their walls at that time.

@ just musing I wonder what happened to Spacebot, he was from Greece, and probably could have explained a whole lot on Ethos, Pathos, Logos, rhetoric, and marketing. Always good for a homeboy to weigh in. on the game.

@ Sid, I swear sometimes I can't tll the difference between them anymore..But it will be a great benefit to learn Chinese more than the AW's language or using Ted's typewriter while learning string theory over a plate of spaghetti....now I really am hungry..
Speaking about meatballs I wonder how Linda will cleanup the findings made or will she continue channeling Ted's Typewriter?

Menandus.Greek theater writer.....The Die Has Been Cast..

edit on 14-7-2011 by Sys_Config because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c8f1ac15826.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
These guys remember me to this:

A group of Scientists (not just academic science) had discovered through the use of a certain mixture of hallucinogenic drugs that they were able to have an experience together that allowed them to share a common vision. Now, obviously this is not a new concept, however, this particular group had something very unique in common.

Now we see how Woodstock changed the world.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ohh yes..One thing is certain Sidd you can deny people the truth, but don't ever deny them their drugs.

www.futurehi.net... haha even Maslow , Leary and company here. The Ancient Internal Astronauts
www.futurehi.net...
from an "old archive 2004. This links at IA earlier pointed to recreational sites of that nature. Lol Exopsychology.
Well it was nice of a White Rabbit to help us at the beginning.
I'm to old for voyages with astronauts, may on little Jefferson Airplane :0

top topics

<< 441  442  443    445  446  447 >>

join