It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ah, excuse me, tomi...

Did you feed the dog and hug the cat?

Grandma just asked me...

She also wanted to know, if she had to clean the bath again. I said no, because you didn't clean the dopefish yet...

Was that okay?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Okay,

this is my last offer. If Isaac ever will contact me at [email protected] I will never... NEVER... post again.

This is my promise.

Edit: Wow, even I had to read twice, what I wrote.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Love the music bro!

I wish I had something to contribute to your holy quest, but alas, I lack imagination apparently.

I was thinking of you both today.

Although I don't post here much,I read up everyday and I wanted you to know how I appreciate the effort to do what you think is right, all while maintaining the utmost of respect and dignity.

Sidd and Sys, a class act

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hi Murnut..Thanx..and great posting at RU bro..I have the utmost respect for what they have accomplished too..Their English is so hard to understand sometimes..hahahaha.jk...but no dummying down necessary to tell the truth..By this time I am sure you know..aside from isaac..just how many middle men there in ufology and that many of these things come to us like a diploma mill..but in the end. one has or one doesnt...its there or its not..not because someone says they dreamed and uses their popularity to say..its there..or has ten dead emails..its there..or uses the radio without the gifttedness of an orson welles ..its there..
that is one sheepskin I dont want on my wall..

reflecting if you run into Doublenaught..please tell him I am still laughing at the question..Where is American Shirley? Bring us American Shirley now. that was Brilliant!
Oddly but not unexpectedly....That question still stands...along with a dozen others..perhaps a disgruntled stagehandler,writer,forgotten artist.. like Spirals..may one day tell us, if and when they get religion..to do the right thing..
Take care Mur

add..I forgot to mention that I did a cursory check of Mike resnick who including wife and daughter, Carol and laura, who are well known sci writers in their own rights according to wikipedia and sci fi channels scifi pedia..www.fortunecity.com... cannot find anything them mentioning Alex Wilson. Mikes biographer Fiona ..hails from Fl.and is an College professor...but then its only a cursory search..they have their own websites on fortunecity, which is probably just a wise cost saving measure in these days and times, and have produced movie scripts as well.
So much for Doghead calling fortune city a sewer.

for archive only name convergence 2000
www.subreality.com...

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Thanks for that info Sys, you helped tremendously.

I like the image i just posted on my comments, reminds me of something familiar...check it out if you'd like.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I'm still interested in the idea of bandwith on ISAAC/CARET page on fortunecity.

Surely there have been millions of hits to this page, and someone has to be paying for it, no? I'm sure this has been gone over before, but how would we find out such information if we, let's say, wanted to?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Nice find on use of Enochian symbols in metroid pix Fortwynt..
a quick email to fortunecity would get you a rate schedule.But Todd schwartz the attorney..isnt going to give up any info other than he is doing it for philanthropic reasons..His Joomla site isaaccaret is a disaster..why he continues to pay for both is beyond me unless his client told him too.If i were the client I would tell him to getanother webmaster to fix it.if this were highpowered group..they would at least make sure website worked.
on that pic.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by fortwynt
I'm still interested in the idea of bandwith on ISAAC/CARET page on fortunecity.

Surely there have been millions of hits to this page, and someone has to be paying for it, no? I'm sure this has been gone over before, but how would we find out such information if we, let's say, wanted to?

Fortune City makes a fortune on Isaac's site. So you don't have to chase this dead end concept.. here's a start to your investigation: nichegeek.com...

[edit on 3-3-2008 by tomiuk]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
thank you tomi for that it is a well taken point..lets look at the data together shall we?
based on fortune citys own ranking system..quantcast
both isaac sites were barely visible ie less than 2000 hits per month, other factors play into this also are length of time, links and global reach, uniqueness on visitors etc..to be fair I compared to micro sites first..
here is a comparative ..Just know that smaller the Rank number the better, look at reach or hits as well..

Profile for Earthfiles.com

Environmental anomalies. Updated reports about science, medicine, the environment and real X-Files. [Description from dmoz]

US Reach: 92,928

Profile for Isaac-caret.com

US Reach: < 2,000 no other data extractable ***no rank possible

Profile for Isaaccaret.com
US Reach: < 2,000
* Rank: 9042999 thats 9 million forty thousand nine hundred ninety nine.

Profile for Openmindsforum.com

We do not currently have enough information to profile Openmindsforum.com. If you are the owner of the site you should Get Quantified. (I highly recommend that ..Sys)
US Reach: < 2,000
* Rank: 1923439 thats one million nine hundred twenty three thousand four hundred thirty nine

#Above top secret
#
US Reach: 644,864 global over one million
# Rank: 3735 three thousand seven hundred thirty five.****rank
# Monthly Page Views: 10,037,680
# Monthly Uniques: 1,279,974

I just cant see the money coming in to justify the maintenance for essentially 24000 hits a year....if both om and it were on even keel..which they are not as OM has a lot of content links and adv..the ratio would be roughly 5 to 1 against isaaccaret or todds site..divide OM daily by 5 and that might give a rough picture (very rough) of whats happening....Now if there were money coming in then an effort to find who is making may be worth it..given all the smoke and mirrors in this case. h20wind (with a zero)or Todd schwartzs site was offered advice from atto or nikola from wisconsin ..a place Todd frequents along with shirley p..and Tom hall, who was born there..So I am not that anxious to let go..just keep close by however..

Perhaps if we find the right electric probe we can jolt this dead horse back to life..

I do thank you for the info..seriously..it helped me look closer at this..

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Right Sys,

and not to forget that this site never has to offer anything new. And it's contents was copied to a lot of forums or at isaacx.com - with the aim to publish this important stuff without any ads and banners.

But honestly, I would like, we COULD earn our money that easy...

On the other hands: Who knows, how aliens pay their bills? Maybe they pay with witnesses...

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by murnut

Love the music bro!

I wish I had something to contribute to your holy quest, but alas, I lack imagination apparently.

Thanks Murnut,

these words go down like butter, as we use to say.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Originally posted by murnut

Love the music bro!

Thanks Murnut,

these words go down like butter, as we use to say.

Agreed in the end its 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration..if you like murnut or anyone else..i will after I check out my " disconnected ends" I came across the Elfis.net site..in it it discussed a game that was unleashed on the public called majestic by EA..people have heard of it..but I had no I dea about the all the phony and REAL sites and realistic emails with threats to players..even calls...This is the one also I believe ammo marketing infiltrated our forums and others..it was not to study..but to sell the myth and the game.

among the many ethical ambiguities implied by the very premise of the game is its use of real and fake web sites to promote real and hoax news stories. The game designers have gone so far as to create front companies for several of these web sites. They are actively urging fans of the game to create web sites to act as fronts for the game.

I would love to jump on this..But I can't..it may be a good case study how disinfo works..and how it was unraveled..and any parallels here..
I saw it and I thought you might like it even just to read..is an eyeopener.

www.elfis.net...

sidd I saw that dronex site for the first time..it was a perfect copy..behind a anon prox server..unbelievable..no..very believable..hahaha

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I believe a picture of a new drone was taken and reported at mufon..It was off in the hills of Oregon ..Todds state. doining a cartwheel or something, actually it was stationary l on one fin looking like Jesus standing on the Mt.Olive... Exif data was absent too with just camera id olympus..
To be candid..even OMF looked at it and ..said hey..wait a minute.
I believe our bmw looked way better..

"Stopping on the highway on our way back to the house to watch the deer on the slopes of the hills my wife turned around and saw that thing over the hill. It looked like it was coming out of the ground, but I assume it was behind the hill. We waited a while to share this because it frightened the hell out of us. No sound, however it did seem to flip backwards and fall behind the hills. That was it. Would have been along US highway 97.
2008-03-02 < submitted
2006-05-25 < event took place Cross/circle like ufo over hill. OR, US WestcoastAn65.jpg
at least it wasnt flying while intoxicated..what we have here is a conscientious drone..
They must have been traumatized as it is almost two years after the event before they submit. They could have waited to april fools day..or give to to LMH..

query:..what happened to the roaming deers and antelopes?

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

oh? i will have to give it a look-see....i have a certain knack of knowing if something is cgi or not...at least i think i do, and took tests online that try and trick you with that sort of thing and always got a success rate of about 90 percent...take that for what it's worth...i still want to look.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

HAHAHA Oh Sys, you give us the spark we need to keep it going around here I tells ya.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by fortwynt

my initial impresssion is that it looks rather fake...i think the assertion was made that the person taking the photo did not center, and that it being in the position it is in implies that it was added later....nevermind that though, the object just has that "fake" look to me....i could be wrong...i want to blow it up a little.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by fortwynt

Just a little closer....

I have to say, upon inspecting the close-up, it sure does look "inserted", judging from the pixel-ization around the edges...but im no expert.

and what the hell is this?

Or a negative outlook...

[edit on 4-3-2008 by fortwynt]

[edit on 4-3-2008 by fortwynt]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Great Job Fortwynt!
if u rotate it 90 degrees..its like 3 guys in lab coats standing up unusual artifact..... Thnx for doing that i That should make those crying not fair..more analysis...the mufon witness claims he has 2 more..but are blurrier..I would not run out to the car to get them

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It's not too astounding, that we are not able, to proof a photo fake. Even the best in this are working on methods. Not too successfull yet.

But watching the discussion about the drones -especially this newest gag - I am very impressed, that people don't even use the means they have.

Human sense seems to be something alien...

Easter bunny will jump over the hills soon. And everybody is a debunker, who cannot proof, that it does not.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
It's not too astounding, that we are not able, to proof a photo fake. Even the best in this are working on methods. Not too successfull yet.

But watching the discussion about the drones -especially this newest gag - I am very impressed, that people don't even use the means they have.

Human sense seems to be something alien...

Easter bunny will jump over the hills soon. And everybody is a debunker, who cannot proof, that it does not.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Siddharta]

Point well made..They are starting early already..I know you know what I am talking about..
It looks like the Om forum came to senses quickly ..it took several pages but eventually..fake.
It looks like numbers is having difficulty with a new crop of newbies..that appear much smarter than him and dont agree....and want to see for themselves..Even ufo watchdog has a thread which was moved to general discussion by Fore..but the word is getting out about the big three ....
that is very very good..But I dont think it will stop the hoax machine any time soon..
sadly

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join