It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thanks, Michael!

You helped to solve this case once more! The truth is really shocking! I always thought, that Isaac had a Southern accent, but I never thought, he could be Bavarian! No wonder, that nobody could translate the language.

But now we have got him. It should be easy to identify his license plate, after I could identify THIS with my newest software from my secret sources:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I know from experience that next pages are somehow ignored here.

So I add some congratulations to little devil here, who really is working hard now. I only don't know for what. They don't understand your works, nicles, and I don't understand your aims... Life can be hell sometimes...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I think someone else is going to have to eat some stardust too..Have you seen the latest post at Reality uncovered..outstanding research was done on what really happened at the Ricky Sorrels Angie Joliiene Stephansville case to explain the sudden .www.realityuncovered.com... . departure of angie from the paper..Dr Dil if you are reading please check it out asap ..and some hilarious backdrops on a certain ufo expert..no not the usual..just one who crashed into the council chambers..with his car.. .I will post link in a hot second..Wow Bavarian..is that like a German Connection OMG Sidd BMW!! I want to pin a tail on the donkey but not theirs.. hahahaha I love their cars they have real racing engines in them. I just zoomed in on that and went in shock!....and Nicles working hard ..I believe that for sure..I dont know why either. Sidd that is a jk yes..I was looking at the blue bicycle wires and wondering why one of them was bent..did it hit a real ceiling? hahaha..thanx I needed that!

Interesting sidenotes while this ufo flap is going on as expected...The sun news report of that uk sighting may have been possibly identified as coming from a reflection on window..and even the identicle car dash part was Id'd as belonging to a minicooper .I think when we see the real thing...people will be speechless..and there will be no doubt..
Kudos Internos on that analysis Cheers and here here! Ry and Ru crew.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Nothing very special... but I am wondering, why Alex in wonderland stopped with their credits in 2005.

I tried to find out more about them, but I only found Mike McGee and always his filmography stopped at 2005.
Only Pisces says, Alex worked for them on Mermaid and Ape lately. Is Alex ashamed to mention this anywhere?

Just wondering about that...

Back fishing.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I was curious as to whether alex is alexandra mcgee his wife and I searched the imdb base on michael with jonathan..odd connections but on the movie 1995 sentinel he referred too it led to more confusion ..so I stopped.

oddly enough alex in wonderland was mentioned as the website of in 1996 of Alex wilson a sci fi author who writes as much about himself as does jonathan ..and bears a remarkable resemblance.
alexwilson.com...

alex wilson lower left
alex wilson and Nolan
there was a rpg game pirate ship trilogy he was working on called bilsang..which reminded me of the other pirate starship liusang
just strange anomalies Sidd ..but alex in wonderland ended where Jonathan starts at 2005

[edit on 29-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 29-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

is it just me or are those two (wilson and nolan) the same person? They sure do look like it to me...forgive me if i am out of the loop somewhat.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortwynt
reply to post by Sys_Config

is it just me or are those two (wilson and nolan) the same person? They sure do look like it to me...forgive me if i am out of the loop somewhat.

Yes fort and Sidd, Holy Mackeral, I found the resemblance uncanny also..along with the incredible output, self praise, and style. I wonder if jonathan and alex are franchising themselves.
like mcdonalds. I am taking a slight detour to "mike" Resnicks work and his daughter "Laura" Resnick also a sci faantasy writer. Just so I can see if any new fresh faces with the same old technique, or a new technique with the same old faces..This may take a while.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If you guys are just trying to chase me away, then you are rather successful at the moment...

How about some smileys here and then?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
If you guys are just trying to chase me away, then you are rather successful at the moment...

How about some smileys here and then?

hahaha Sidd never in a Gazillion years would we try to do that..but this is so bizarre..I wish Umberto or ms marples..would slap me awake..
I did find aLexandra mcgee and mike mcgee together as credits in Purple heart . what I found odd about alex wilson was he had spent 10 years on the alex and wonderland site he had created..had spent most of his life he said..and now we have alex wilson who looks like jonathan but is based in NC and Jonathan in Au..like being in the middle of a barrel of anchovies..
this is good for us..as Shadow is in NC too..
Maybe we can name this Like the movie dancing with wolves..to instead.."Dancing with Fish" good ehh?

I give a thumbs of for your encouragement to you both.I thought Zorba was my last dance

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

NEVER!

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Yes ..very interesting but ..
it only supports state of the art in sciences and or materials development which if you had read some of spacebots references were covered already here...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
This would have gone more to an argument than the video itself which mentions nothing of et and in fact traces the history back to the 50s..(why not throw in roswell or even aurora)
That does not support the reality of caret (which the thread is a little misleading)...only that the reality that science is moving along quite nicely..and if anything..That our Isaac borrowed from that as well just like the ubiquitous glyphs..already shown here...irrespecive of the dates he chose to put in the document. Theres nothing wrong with using real science or exotic computing concepts in a story..tv writers and movie writers and authors do it all the time, I welcome it it..but to say they are alien given ..without proof..using pre existing symbols..and science already in being..is like you seeing Ted fror the first time..and saying..oh my gosh..thats what Isaac said..ergo it must be real. Or to ttake starr treks food replicator or hologram room and say..oh my god..It had to come from ET , is beyoyond preposterous..bizarre in fact...even the authour of the thread admits thats not what Isaac said..but only "similar"..I hope you continue to catch up on the science..which I thought you had when you posted the nano articles at UC..but irrespective of that perhaps as you read more science.. we can all be on the same page one day..I hope more real science keeps on being posted..Kudos to mankind..whatever opinion we of of them I give them credit where credit is due..and its certainly due here.

Super Super Kudos to the African childrens problem solving skills that MIT is trying to replicate on a larger scale..mentioned on the same video..what ETs influenced them?..or isnt it just possible..just possible..they came up with it on their own..

[edit on 28-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Never said that it had anything to do with ET, but apparently reality doesn't bother some people much. As far as science goes, you know not of what you speak.

For the record and for the tenth time, I'll state my feeling on this load of horse dookey:

Isaac and the drones are 99% fake, and I've always felt that way. Whether or not there is a grain of truth in the information is unclear to me, however others have decided that their opinion is the "right" one, and proceed to load server space with tenuous connections and back slapping circular talk. That is a persons perogative, however if you're going to post your "findings" in public forums then be aware of the consequences.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I'd practice a little more with Photoshop if I were you. Yes I've solved it! I feel so special....I'd like thank the Academy, my Mother, my Agent...oh sorry, sometimes I get carried away. The way they make BMW's these days I wouldn't be suprised if that thing just fell out of the sky.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

others have decided that their opinion is the "right" one, and proceed to load server space with tenuous connections and back slapping circular talk. That is a persons perogative, however if you're going to post your "findings" in public forums then be aware of the consequences.

After about a thousand posts or so on this matter examinin all angles I could and others that still remain its obvious you havent read them all and those of others before me on this thread, to say what you say.I am not just going on gut feelings like yourself..if this led me to a a covert op covering the truth..then so be it..if to a total fraud..so be it..
Our back slapping as you call it..are words of encouragement..when things seem to be at a standstill..thats part of teamwork here unlike certain other forums that mocked such attempts because it just might shatter an illusion....this isnt Sys journey ..its evrybody who cares about finding the truths journey..if you cant see that..then you are in the wrong public forum..not us..

I deal with consequences of my actions day in and day out..Im an adult..
including accepting I could be wrong..I always said things can turn on a dime..several times..you just choose to ignore those words yourself..or you would not post these words as you did attacking us and ATS and favoring another..thats your choice..

michael
Two Post Wonder

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:19 am Post subject: Not Banned Yet...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eye, (aka Doghead Banned) edit

First post here...

I enjoyed your posts over on ATS, especially on the Pine Gap issue. While not banned, I think at best, ATS is a repository for teenage alien/conspiracy theories, but then that's just by opinion.

There are some there that are of the belief that Pisces was behind the Isaac/Drone stuff. I didn't really see the connection, but people see things where nothing exists at times.

The Open Minds Forum is a good place to go, but this place is kind of interesting as well.....

End of quote

I suggest Michael, in the future..you take care what the consequences are before you run here and play the offended victim..inside our house..which you must feel is not yours to say these things at another place that recently tried to tear individuals and ATS from the insideout....Rather than ask where is Spirals? a real interrogatory....you attack me and ingratiate yourself..where is your search for truth?

So I suggest you re read your own advice..and heed it well before you pass it on to others and we can then all get along famously.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mthood

I'd practice a little more with Photoshop if I were you.

Don't you demand a little too much for a little joke? For my means every little freeware program will do - I am not in the hoaxing business...

But thinking of the product which was most mentioned in this saga, the people of photoshop really can be proud. I would suggest to rename the company into Drones "R" Us.

Anyway, no need to forget that this is all just for fun. If the laughter slows down, don't throw tomatoes.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Perhaps the laughter will return Sidd, if it ever became apparent C2C George Noory. LMH and Whitley were tied in directly as Isaac came out of the closet about 2 weeks after Whitley signed his movie contract 2012 with Warner brothers...Professional witneses Arthur Reyes..and Schumacher..came from unknown country and Lindas camp . Never independent well known ufology and science sources used. Unusual approach to corroborate a fact and is more in line with fabrication an maintenance of one ,imo..
.. After the the drone dried up in August it was necessary to continue drumming up biz for the movie like the pincheck argument in September....keep ufos in the limelight....and subsequently..the drone by dreaming one up. who can challenge a dream? The point being that Isaac did not appear in a vacuum and an infrastructure is there to accommodate it..and events like it.
The believers and skeptics..will Never Ever get reponse from any of them from the first call to c2c and George Noory to sudden "lapse" to check email and still hoarded photos.. came..because its all entertainment after all. But .what they may be really frightened..is the unraveling not of the story but the charade machine that create or embellish the stories for our consumption..just like the PTB create and ...only its not government now I believe..imo .why it may be our good ole trusted friends and entertainers.
They can only go as far ..as we wish to be entertained..
we can get real autographs..but I doubt we will get real answers from this Trio..or the Big Three.
if there is a "Drudge Repor"t for ufology..imo it's certainly not them.
lets save the tomatoes for the real show..when it opens.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I continue the entertainmant... Hope it is okay with your voice...

Had so much fun, doing this during a few minutes ago.

www.ijigg.com...

If you trow tomatoes I will get it off the net.

"You" is only sys - to avoid misunderstandings in this case.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
I continue the entertainmant... Hope it is okay with your voice...

Had so much fun, doing this during a few minutes ago.

www.ijigg.com...

If you trow tomatoes I will get it off the net.

"You" is only sys - to avoid misunderstandings in this case.

I was dancing a zorba all by myself here..Bravo!
Yes ..and there is another feature i used and hope it gets to you let me know..

in the meantime we stay and roast marshmallows around the campfire..and say what if..
I always loved doing that..
Thanx Sidd!

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The text was done by a lot of friends together.

The main part was done by 11august, dragonfire - my dear old fencesitter - did the other part.

Some parts were done by Jonathan Nolan and the other voices should be recognized by yourself.

I am still waiting... if somebody of you likes to join me in the fun and really make something earthly of that. I still cannot believe, that there is nobody out there enjoying life...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The females of the species are most dangerous when they appear to retreat.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Come on, dear!

Next song is made by us as a trio!

Edit: Wow... One short sentence and I made a mistake. My teacher will slap me again...

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Siddharta]

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join