It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Let me also say that an ET false flag op is unacceptable an I will not tolerate it. However if what you say is true then I am also very excited because I know that this will be the beginning of the end of the Elite groups that have control over humanity.

I am flagging this thread

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Here we go again.....

Indeed.

This sounds like a D4rk Kn1ght rehash to me. I'll believe it when I see it.

There's far too much real war in the world without having to worry about fakes.

I don't see the sport in trying to deceive those who want to believe, although, I guess it does provide a brief distraction from all the real horror in the world for five minutes.

Of course, it could be that this place has made me too cynical.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This must be the official disclosure day. Someone earlier was trying to enlighten everyone also...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hmmm, Government has recently changed agenda tactics on this issue. War? I think not... First of all Little Gray Aliens dont fly around much any more. More advanced Beings are here now and honestly if you thought a 1 mile UFO spotted was amazing, wait and see what they really have. Nobody is here to harm us physically and the Government is totally out of the loop. They can try and convince people otherwise but they have no way of stopping consiousness awakening through visitations. This is why Offworlders started a grassroots effort decades ago to work directly with the populous. Some who read this can agree that E.T.s have been born here in Human form. As we learn about how the mind and body experience functions at a more advanced thought form (faster frequency), then maybe we all can truely understand what it is to be called Human.

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Here Now]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Duh me!

D4rkKnight! THAT'S who it sounds like! Not John Titor!

My bad!
C

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
1) Anyone in the "know" about UFO's, government, etc. would NOT be posting here. There is nowhere, no way to hide anything, and EVERYTHING that people "in the know" do, speak, sleep, fart etc. is monitored. History tells us this, through various government docs that show we spy on our spys, and even those spys are spyed on.

2) There is no "two" !!! Go back to reading about the Chad drone ;-)

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostRaven
Anyways, what ATS needs to know is that, around early August, a 'false flag' operation will occur that will make the ETs/Visitors look like they are attacking

As a skeptic, I'll pay attention and see what happens with your story. I like the fact that you picked a relatively soon narrow window and that you've given a pretty clear idea of what you're predicting. That strikes me as rather bold and rather specific (and concrete) compared to what I'm used to reading here. Of course, if you're a smart hoaxer, you'll have realized that that's exactly what folks here have been waiting for - a SOON, specific, concrete thing to look for complete with a backstory as to why it's happening.

Nice job (either way- hoax or not).

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Okay, I'll wait for the show to start. Got my popcorn ready!

[edit on 6/22/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanctum1972
government EXPECT us to fight when we ourselves don't have the means to take them on?

This whole idea of 'us' being prompted to 'fight' is very problematical, I agree. If anything it's going to be a spectator sport for the populace. What are we going to use, kitchen knives?

But this would be an excellent time for our military to trot out their secret cool stuff they've back engineered for the last half-century. I mean, if we have a secret anti-grav fleet we're saving for a rainy day (Iraq being desert and all), then now's the time. It's raining!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
Let me also say that an ET false flag op is unacceptable an I will not tolerate it.

Yay! You go, guy! I agree. It's absolutely unacceptable and I won't let them do it either!

I'll have their guts for garters (if they try to abduct me)

Yay! That's the spirit! That old minutman gutso isn't dead yet, no matter what they say.

Tell you what. I've got eight steak knives, a bread knife, and a bunch of miscellaneous Wusthof bone pickers. Grandpa left me that double-barrel in the basement and if I can find that old AK-47 buried in the back yard, we're in business. Stop by and I'll doll them out. Highest bidder gets the '47. I got an RV with a GPS we can use as a command post and a ton of rope to tie those suckers up.

I'm stoked. I'm ready! When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Let's take 'em out! Hooo Rah!

Ummm, you first.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
How about a "shred of proof"? We will accept any form of proof from you OP, and the proof can be something that does not implicate you personally and does not help to identify who you are. This "shred of proof" can be posted anonymously to any number of file/photo hosting sites on the web. Other wise, chalk this up to a "Summer Hoax" on ATS, I don't think many will be holding our breaths in anticipation for the ET disclosure false flag op as you say will arrive in August.

Suspected timeline of events to be posted in the future by the OP:

• He cannot post any evidence, for risk to his family and self
  • The Military is suspicious, and is closing in on the OP, he must be careful
  • OP posts real news stories that he says are related to the falseflag disclosure operation
  • OP learns of scary capabilities in greater detail of the ET's, thru videos and classified information.
  • The timeline for disclosure has been moved from August to some other arbitrary later time
  • We never hear from the OP again (purpose: make it appear he's been found)

[edit on 6/22/2007 by greatlakes]

• posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:47 PM
    link   
    To the OP

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, did you consider that perhaps, this piece of info might just be disinfo to test your loyalty? flush out a snake so to speak, just a thought. ill be watching this thread, and the skies.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:50 PM
    link   
    Thought I would post a refresher on what had been discussed about false flag operations within the Disclosure Project. Some movies to go with the popcorn so to speak.

Part 1

Part 2

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:54 PM
    link   
    Give us one tiny thing that can be verified.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:01 PM
    link   
    A part of me, is telling me that his story is true... and a part is screaming bs.

If this were to be true... then it all makes sense in attacking them first. If we attack them, then the world will be forced into submission and surrender. And after a while (years/decades/centuries/etc), humans will find a way to fight back. Insurgency works (we humans are really good at it).

On to the part where I want to scream bs... Why on earth would they tell people in your position, the truth and then tell you to lie about it? According to common sense... if someone (preferably someone in a higher position) wants to spread a lie, he wouldn't start by telling the truth. And another question that still sits with some people... will it happen (the "real" war) across the world, or just in the USA? By the sounds of it, it sounds like it is only going to happen in the US.
    Are these "visitors" too afraid of the other countries?

Anyways... I'll keep an eye out. If what you say happens to be the truth. Otherwise, good luck with the hoax... it won't last long though.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:08 PM
    link   
    This does jibe with a book my sister let me borrow about 10 years ago.

I really wish I could remember the title as it gave the steps the NWO were going to use to take over.

Remember , I read this back in 96 or 97.....

The first phase was the cold war. It was used to get the populace into a "fear" state of mind and to use that fear as an excuse to embed themselves in the government.

The book said the second stage would be middle eastern terrorism. The book said the government would use terrorism as an excuse to spread into lands that would be hostile to a NWO takeover. The book said the NWO might use a staged large scale attack in order to begin this phase.

The book said the third stage would be implemented when public support for anti-terrorism actions was no longer available. The third stage would be PARTIAL disclosure of ET life and would involve either a fake or overly exaggerated ET "invasion" as an excuse to take even more rights and establish themselves as a world power against these "dangerous aliens".

For the life of me I can not remember the name of this book , if anyone can help me out here I would appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:09 PM
    link   
    I really have a problem with what OP proposes, especially this soon. Of course I am not privy to any information, these are just my observations and conclusions based on available data I have gathered over the years.

For one why would our "overlords" change their plan's time line and accelerate things? They have been slowly (incrementalism) gaining ground over the centuries, with large advances (against us) in the 20th Century. Even Von Braun said that terrorist threat would be followed by threat from asteroids and then after that we would see the ultimate threat - one from ETs. I see no reason to change that. Heck we haven't fully milked the terrorism card yet, and it's going well so far don't you think so (sarcasm)?

Following terrorism, we'll have a piece of rock (conveniently, meaning they aimed it) hit the Earth and vaporize a medium sized city with couple of million people. If that doesn't jack up fear among people nothing will. My guess is that it would be some small "friendly" country not involved in current affairs, so it rallies the support and sympathy from the rest of the World.
    After that we'll see an accelerated effort towards a one world government, though not fully coming to fruition yet, but a giant leap towards it. Nations small and large will flock together under a common cause. Many differences will be forgotten and forgiven in lieu of a new problem that's bigger than anything seen ever before.

Once we are done with asteroids, a final card will be played - the fake ET invasion or perhaps to make it more interesting fake ETs (human actors) will revela themselves saying they come in "peace", bringing us "gifts" but then some brave politician or another scape goat will discover a sinister plot and ETs will turn out to be evil while their gifts would be spoiled and destructive.
    As a result of that, our World would rally up to defend itself. The only way to do that would be to temporarily/permanently dismantle borders or suspend rules and regulation regarding borders and country lines, so that a multi-national force could be established (UN?) with global access and truly unlimited funding (military wet dream).
    I know it reads like a sci-fi movie but that's what the docile masses would believe. Everyone has been primed for it for many decades now and everyone will simply take it for granted without any question.

Also, I'd like to comment on some things other posters have said.

One, why would someone come out and disclose something as the truth, being a low-level employee ( "...from sector 7-G"
    ); or why would that person be privy to the truth?
    Well, I believe our "overlords" do not fear us whatsoever. They actually dispense the truth hidden in plain sight most of the times (which has been shown over and over again) because they know most people are too oblivious to pay attention and notice it in the first place. Remember they think they have already won, and consider us useless eaters and expendable "human resource." Us knowing the plan will change nothing, or so they think...

Next, about "the Government", I would really hope that we can make a distinction here because people constantly say "The Government is doing this or that", etc. The Government isn't doing anything governments in the past haven't done - maintaining status quo for the ruling class. Any government in its nature is inherently slow to change or sluggish to react, the giant bureaucratic apparatus that it is.
    On the other hand, certain parts of the Government(s), thanks to that gigantic ball of red tape, can find their way off the radar and be above the law. It is those "elements" that we should refer to here and focus on - not the majority of the civil service workers who are ordinary Joe "six packer" Blows with 9-5 jobs, just like anyone else.

Lastly, I meant to say something about the Military but I'm running out of space, perhaps I remember in the next post.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:09 PM
    link   

Originally posted by The_unraveller
    And another question that still sits with some people... will it happen (the "real" war) across the world, or just in the USA? By the sounds of it, it sounds like it is only going to happen in the US.
    Are these "visitors" too afraid of the other countries?

Didn't you get the memo?

The USA is the world.....

Seems every Alien/NWO/End of the World conspiracy revolves around the US without any mention of the myriad of other countries in the world....

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:13 PM
    link   
    If what the original poster says is true, this will be done to segway more easily into a New World Order, as described in BEHOLD A PALE HORSE that the govt would concoct a false threat as to bring the nations of the world together under one govt to fight such a major threat...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:20 PM
    link   
    More info on this here

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join