It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Text

GhostRaven

My gut tells me you are telling the truth,
but the "BlueBeam" type of thing is so major,
so historic a possibility, it makes me naturally skeptical.

I ask one thing.

If this is really gonna happen,
the gov is planning it VERY thoroughly,
dealing with 1000 details,
much like the must have done with 9/11.

Therefore, my one question is:

What is the exact date, in August,
when CNN will be cutting to BREAKING NEWS
because the major event (not the leading-up set-up events)
is happening right after morning rush hour.

There MUST be a zero date... they surely are not 'playing it by ear'.

So... what is the date this false flag op will happen?

HighDefintionFilms

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Oh I remembered what I wanted to write last - it wasn't about the Military but about our "overlords".

There is this fear among many circles debating the ET issue that if a disclosure would happen, panic would instill among general population and all hell would break lose. I personally believe that this is only partially true (if at all) and the real reason they (our "overlords") fear panic is because during that time of chaos their power could slip by some weird chance. Obviously they do not want to let that happen.

Consider that the only time anything truly changed was during those short revolutionary moments (not communist though, that was orchestrated), which occured throughout the past. Albeit short lived, these revolutions were possibly the only times normal people had any power in their own hands, and that is what the "overlords" fear the most - us organizing and realizing that we could remove them from the throne...if only we had two brain cells in our heads to do so.

That is why things have been slowly (incrementalism again) progressing throughout the ages and people have been quitely primed through various milestones, for one thing after another, while our "overlords" have never losing their power or control over us, just transitioning their seat of power from one throne to another. You can see that throughout the recorded history, inventions of city states, kingdoms, empires, countries, religion, in the past; and perhaps (recently) the new age movement, few decades ago. Never forget that our "overlords" have written the story for us, both the past (history) and the future events. Easiest thing to do is simply follow the trail and see what they told us would happen - happen: the 2012 shift, the age of aquarius, etc.
Afterall every move they make is carefully planned decades if not centuries ahead and all intricacies and tiniest details are considered, relating to the balance of power ie. retaining their power indefinetly.

No matter how fantastic we think any event is, remember that it has been pre-planned and chewed for us over and over again before we swallow it. So that is why I believe things will not change overnight (this only happens in true revolutions) but rather at a snails (or whatever other comfortable) pace they choose for us to go at.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Only related in so far as UFOs, but I thought this line was particularly interesting;

news.bbc.co.uk...

A current spokesperson for the Ministry of Defence, said that while it does monitor air space for any unusual foreign objects which might pose a threat, they would not be carrying out an investigation in this instance.

What is the point in investigating what you already know about?? In another news article related to this incident, it was confirmed that the two objects were seen on RADAR.

[edit on 22-6-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well, the timeline here is short so I'll play along.

Questions.

If these aliens are detached and only here for scientific reasons, and knowing that their presence would upset people why don't they just unattach themselves and fly on back where they came from?

If they wouldn't willingly leave then there really is a problem.

And just who would be making people disappear wheather it be 1 or 1000?

Aliens would sit back, because they are detached, and watch our government play mind games with us for what reason?

What you present sounds like they are either in cahoots together, really are a threat or just going to sit back and take notes.

I don't think I can buy into this. I see no logic or reason.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Time to stock up on ammo, for, uh, hunting, ya, that's it, hunting!! From today, the end of August is about 69 days away. (Thats a good number btw.
) If something happens by then like what the OP is saying, then we know him to be telling the truth. We've waited this long, it's not that far away. I've had feelings like this was coming soon, let's hope I was wrong. Here was the thread I started on a Mock Alien Invasion.

Here is another link that Project Blue Beam is closer to being ready than we think. Let's see what happens in a couple of months.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'd love to believe this GhostRaven, as it is a good story, but it really just doesn't make sense. I don't see why the government needs to make the ET presence public knowledge, especially if they have been able to conceal it so well for so long. Why can't they fight the 'Visitors" without the public knowing about it?

But more importantly, if you were privy to such earth-shattering information, why wouldn't you gather up some evidence and go to a major news agency rather than risk your well-being by posting on an obscure message board? (No offense to ATS, by 'obscure' I mean that by no means would the majority of the public get wind of information presented here).

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This certainly isn't the first thread ever created here theorizing of a fake ET attack. I suppose we'll know by September whether or not the thread author was lying.

As far as doing something like creating a fake ET attack, it would be the riskiest move any government could ever make. Moreso than faking a human terrorist attack. Anything related to overt admission of extraterrestrials will immediately shake, perhaps destroy, public faith in our governments. Conspiracy theories will be proven true and what person in their right mind would trust a democratic republic regime again?

Any real or fake ET attack is going to spell the final days of contemporary governments. It just reeks of desperation to continue military goals.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Postal76
But more importantly, if you were privy to such earth-shattering information, why wouldn't you gather up some evidence and go to a major news agency rather than risk your well-being by posting on an obscure message board? (No offense to ATS, by 'obscure' I mean that by no means would the majority of the public get wind of information presented here).

I'll pitch in my 2c on that

All news media is controlled and nothing goes out that's not pre-approved. His story would most likely not be reported and "proper" authorities would be notified. Or some small station would air it once and that would be it.

If what OP is saying is true, then the Internet is his best bet to report any kind of news without censorship. Problem is that we have been conditioned to blindly believe the box (TV) and whatever it tells us without questioning it first while with Internet it's quite the opposite.

Both medums should be somewhere in the middle though, a balanced spot between healthy skepticism and inquisitive mind. Remember that most of the things TV news airs, you cannot really confirm yourself. They have "established" the facts for you and you are simply going on blind belief there

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
This does jibe with a book my sister let me borrow about 10 years ago.

I really wish I could remember the title as it gave the steps the NWO were going to use to take over.

Remember , I read this back in 96 or 97.....

The first phase was the cold war. It was used to get the populace into a "fear" state of mind and to use that fear as an excuse to embed themselves in the government.

The book said the second stage would be middle eastern terrorism. The book said the government would use terrorism as an excuse to spread into lands that would be hostile to a NWO takeover. The book said the NWO might use a staged large scale attack in order to begin this phase.

The book said the third stage would be implemented when public support for anti-terrorism actions was no longer available. The third stage would be PARTIAL disclosure of ET life and would involve either a fake or overly exaggerated ET "invasion" as an excuse to take even more rights and establish themselves as a world power against these "dangerous aliens".

For the life of me I can not remember the name of this book , if anyone can help me out here I would appreciate it.

Yeah, man I remember when i first got into the NWO thing (2003) I found a website that claimed the same things you just stated...It had a yellow background and I'll try to look for it. This is creepy stuff because they process the website listed seems to be materializing..

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostRaven

Let me begin this post by saying that I realize, as a new member, many people will be very skeptical of what I am about to say. I also realize that in the past ATS has been the recipient of several hoaxes/scams that went on for months before being uncovered, so I do not expect anyone to believe what I am going to reveal in its entirety (though what I am about to say is the truth). I accept this and acknowledge that skepticism is necessary in any quest for the truth. I only hope that the moderators on ATS will give me the time to disclose the information I have before they make the mistake of categorizing it as a hoax.

I'm hooked at this (very) basic psycology, please go on!

First, let me describe how I found this site and why I chose to post here. To be clear... I did not 'find' this site as much as I have been monitoring it for 5+ years.

Make people feel special for using this site... A++++

I am well aware of the personal battles, hoaxes, and accurate information that has appeared here over the years. I know what ATS has gotten wrong and right.

Constant association (lame psycology again (maybe))

Why do I know this? Because part of my position with the government

Oh dear, (here we go)

involves monitoring sites like these in hopes of 'feeling out' the public's possible reaction to topics like UFOs/ET presence. I did not create a membership beforehand because I have always been a listener.

Keep the (BS?) flowing... Please go on... (always explaining, to keep the rouse up)

I am interested but, this does follow a pattern with regards to a deciever. I love this sort of stuff though, just on the off-chance.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ok im gonna set the facts straight on what GhostRaven is talking about...

Jesus is returning via Planet Nibiru.

The government knows it and is preparing there plan to deal with those "left behind" after the rapture.

Jesus said that two will be in one place and one of the two will be left and the other taken...he was talking about the rapture!...or what ghost raven called a "mass dissapearance"

the NWO/dragon/beast will take over the world for 3.5 years after the rapture.

The Planet X will cross earth in (2007) and at the same time the rapture will occur..everyone will be taken to the mothership nibiru(planet X) were they will be for the 3.5 years(2007-2010)...this is referred to in the bible as the mother given wings in revelation chapter 12.. fleeing into the wilderness(deep space)

after planet x is gone there will impacts from space...there will be nuclear warfare and a whole list of other things...read the 7th seal to know what happens.

when the 3.5 years are over jesus returns to fight armageddon..sometime around 2011-2012.

long story short..jesus destroys the governements and locks the devil away for a thousand years...then anohter battle takes place after the thousand years..earth is no longer habital so we reside in the mothership..and thats pretty much were the bible finishes the story.

If anyone has questions..holler!

[edit on 22-6-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Yeah, it does kinda sound like he just decided to create some sort of hoax to make a "e-name" for himself...
Or it may be a operation being conducted to see the ATS population's gullibility, as with any other thread

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Sntzaow]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Jesus is returning via Planet Nibiru.?

The government knows it and is preparing there plan to deal with those "left behind" after the rapture.

Jesus said that two will be in one place and one of the two will be left and the other taken...he was talking about the rapture!...or what ghost raven called a "mass dissapearance"

The Planet X will cross earth in (2007) and at the same time the rapture will occur..everyone will be taken to the mothership nibiru(planet X) were they will be for the 3.5 years(2008-2011)...this is referred to in the bible as the mother given wings in revelation chapter 12.. fleeing into the wilderness(deep space)

after planet x is gone there will impacts from space...there will be nuclear warfare and a whole list of other things...read the 7th seal to know what happens.

when the 3.5 years are over jesus returns to fight armageddon..sometime around 2011-2012.

long story short..jesus destroys the governements and locks the devil away for a thousand years...then anohter battle takes place after the thousand years..earth is no longer habital so we reside in the mothership..and thats pretty much were the bible finishes the story.

aside from all the religious stuff, I been looking for some up-to-date info on planet X...links or info? thanks mate

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Okay, I'll wait for the show to start. Got my popcorn ready!

lol:
Me thinks we are going to need more then popcorn for this one.

Perhaps a bulldozer and very and I do mean high Hip boots.

No offence to the OP, but you are going to have to start off better then you have. The minute you make everything look cloak and dagger I.e. I can't tell you were or whom I work for casts a very large shadow of doubt over you from the get go. Especially when you made the claims within your very first two posts.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Let me also add this...once the 3.5 years have begun the governments will stage there fake invasion ..i think they will pretend to have let the invaders win...then side with them and the nwo is formed..because if you read revelations its says they worship the beast and say who can make war against him..sorta like them sayin if we cant beat them join them..funny things is they have already joined them.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sntzaow

aside from all the religious stuff, I been looking for some up-to-date info on planet X...links or info? thanks mate

Im the the only link or info you need.

what is it you wanna know?

SOM

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Maybe this is the beginning of the disclosure.
They claim to have imaged the telegraph in General Ramey's hand in the famous Rowell Balloon Photo.
They claim it points to a wreak, disc, victims, coverup balloon story
www.aimpress.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I have some questions, but I noticed the OP has not responded in a little bit.

If indeed this happens, will it be actual "ET's" that we engage? Or will it be a true false flag operation, fake "UFO's" which are attacked by our jets?

It's actually a good strategy for a NWO plan. Throughout human history, it has been humans vs humans. Pretty much, there's always been two sides to the fighting here on Earth. But if "aliens" were to attack, then we'd all be fighting for our survival, thus, bringing us together.

This "bringing us together" would allow "them" to issue states of martial law in nearly every country, and the people would submit to the fear of a technologically superior life form attacking the human race.

What it would also do is allow for some international war time law to be put into place where the UN or some other organization would be in control of all land, sea, and airspace. Borders would be effectively erased to allow the world's most powerful militaries to set up where they need to in order to be effective against the "invaders".

It makes complete sense to wrap up the NWO. The global fear would be unimaginable, because we've been conditioned to believe that UFO's and aliens don't exist and aren't here. Then, all of a sudden, here they are, far superior to us, and attacking us. It really would put alot of people in shock.

I don't know what to make of this. I don't know if he's telling the truth or not. He could just be a very good hoaxer. I also don't know what I believe in aliens being here. I do believe in life on other planets far far away, but I have a hard time connecting that with highly intelligent life coming here for no reason in particular.

I guess the best way to see if it's true is to wait and see what's happened come September.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You're probably thinking of William Cooper's "A Pale Horse" (something)...

Originally posted by Tiloke
This does jibe with a book my sister let me borrow about 10 years ago.

I really wish I could remember the title as it gave the steps the NWO were going to use to take over.

Remember , I read this back in 96 or 97.....

The first phase was the cold war. It was used to get the populace into a "fear" state of mind and to use that fear as an excuse to embed themselves in the government.

The book said the second stage would be middle eastern terrorism. The book said the government would use terrorism as an excuse to spread into lands that would be hostile to a NWO takeover. The book said the NWO might use a staged large scale attack in order to begin this phase.

The book said the third stage would be implemented when public support for anti-terrorism actions was no longer available. The third stage would be PARTIAL disclosure of ET life and would involve either a fake or overly exaggerated ET "invasion" as an excuse to take even more rights and establish themselves as a world power against these "dangerous aliens".

For the life of me I can not remember the name of this book , if anyone can help me out here I would appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Jesus is returning via Planet Nibiru.

The Planet X will cross earth in (2007) and at the same time the rapture will occur..everyone will be taken to the mothership nibiru(planet X) were they will be for the 3.5 years(2007-2010)...this is referred to in the bible as the mother given wings in revelation chapter 12.. fleeing into the wilderness(deep space)

Yeah I have a question..

What exactly did you smoke today?

There is no Jesus. No God. No Devil. No Hell. No Heaven. No Rapture. It's all fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join