It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The following "story" is the produce of an unethical, patently flawed attempt at a study that exudes the lowest form of deceit. Before you read the HOAX/"story" you will see the admission of the individual who attempted (and FAILED miserably) to fool this community after his ploy was falling to pieces.

AboveTopSecret.com is the place where anyone who is willing to abide our Terms and Conditions is welcome to present their experience/story or theory. We pride ourselves on offering a civil and courteous "ear" to those who would seek to honestly engage our Membership, we don't tolerate or suffer fools and deceivers.

What you are about to read is the tawdry work of one who sought to abuse our courteous community and was ultimately handed his hat.

U2U from Ghost Raven to Springer:

sent: 6-26-2007 at 10:28 PM
Springer,

This was a completely fabricated story. I am not just some jerk who wanted to waste everyone's time, however. I actually was -- as I hinted in my first few posts -- studying how internet hoaxes get started. In fact, I thought that I had left more than enough hints in those posts for everyone who has been around for a long time to figure out what I was doing. In other words, I did not intend to be a malicious liar. Heck, I even picked a storyline that would be patently absurd.

At every stage in this tale I intended to write up an ending 'summary' that would state what I learned/noticed during the hoaxing. My idea was to be a 'friendly' hoaxer who could point out holes in the system... while trying to entertain everyone.

I decided to deliberately dive the thread into the ground, however, when people started talking about hunting me down, having the police arrest me, or going off into the woods. If I really was a horrible jerk I could have easily kept the community spinning for weeks. In fact, I had material written up that would have won a lot of people over. When I decided to end it, however, I decided to do it in a way that would allow everyone to watch what happens to a thread even after it has been debunked. Again, even in the end, I was experimenting.

Was this a bad thing? Not if you think practice makes perfect.

At any rate, I'd be willing to post a reply on the thread that will show how I constructed the hoax, how I altered it, and what I was looking for tomorrow (if you'd like). As much as some people may hate me... keep in mind that, unlike certain other big hoaxes, I did kamikaze it and I am willing to explain it.

Anyways, have a nice night and feel free to copy this message to the thread.

Let me begin this post by saying that I realize, as a new member, many people will be very skeptical of what I am about to say. I also realize that in the past ATS has been the recipient of several hoaxes/scams that went on for months before being uncovered, so I do not expect anyone to believe what I am going to reveal in its entirety (though what I am about to say is the truth). I accept this and acknowledge that skepticism is necessary in any quest for the truth. I only hope that the moderators on ATS will give me the time to disclose the information I have before they make the mistake of categorizing it as a hoax.

First, let me describe how I found this site and why I chose to post here. To be clear... I did not 'find' this site as much as I have been monitoring it for 5+ years. I am well aware of the personal battles, hoaxes, and accurate information that has appeared here over the years. I know what ATS has gotten wrong and right. Why do I know this? Because part of my position with the government involves monitoring sites like these in hopes of 'feeling out' the public's possible reaction to topics like UFOs/ET presence. I did not create a membership beforehand because I have always been a listener. Now, however, there is something I need to speak out about. Please heare me out:

About four months ago my job description changed dramatically. Whereas before I had been led to believe that ET Presence was a hoax designed to mislead America's enemies, I was suddenly (and with a dramatic demonstration) informed that ET Presence was real and that, as someone who specialized in cultural affairs, I would be tasked (among others) with preparing local and state governments for disclosure. Though this was surprising in and of itself, what came to terrify me was the revelation that the ETs (though they are called 'Visitors' within the government) are actually not -- entirely -- the evil villians the public has, through popular culture, come to see them as. They are, it turns out, extremely detached and interested in us purely for scientific reasons. Our government -- or parts of it, namely the military -- have decided, however, to treat the Visitors as hostiles. My new job, as was described to me and apparently others, was to convince local governments that the ETs were hostile invaders so as to further the military's agenda regarding ETs. In other words... I was to write up 'spin' and propaganda that would help win the country's leaders over to our new 'war effort'.

This shocked me because I felt that it would lead our people into a dangerous and possibly world-ending situation. I feel that we cannot possibly defend against the Visitors (at least in a 'fighting' situation) and that the motives of the military are simply wrong-headed. Don't get me wrong, though: I know that our military leaders are well-meaning and honestly do see the Visitors as a threat... I just think they're wrong.

Anyways, what ATS needs to know is that, around early August, a 'false flag' operation will occur that will make the ETs/Visitors look like they are attacking america. Do not believe it. We cannot allow ourselves to be drawn into a war with an enemy like that.

Sorry that I cannot verify my position as I have a family and assets that would surely be taken from me if my identity were revealed.

[edit on 6-26-2007 by Springer]

[edit on 6-26-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Okey dokey, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now...

What exactly is going to happen in this false flag op?

Why do the US Military see the Aliens as a threat... I realise they see almost all of humanity as a threat anyway, but I thought I'd ask.

Can you divulge what department of the US Gov you work for?

Do you know any details about the "Alien" presence on earth?

What was this "dramatic" demonstration you witnessed?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
you may not have supplied your name and agency of employment, but you outlined your job specialization and department pretty well...if you are not the only employee monitoring ATS.com, aren;t you concerned that a colleague that does not share your...ahem...penchant for disclosure will rat you out?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Why would they tell you the truth (ET is nice) but let you go out and say they are very nasty ET's. Why would you need the truth anyway?

[edit on 22/6/2007 by Cygnific]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I have a good question.

WHY would the military-industrial complex be this STUPID to villify the aliens, knowing that they are technologically inferior to them?

That would be akin to saying "We can take on Russia right now" when in reality, it's mutually assured destruction.

If the military knows that the EBEs are not evil but detached for scientific purposes, then there is no reason to attack them. So instead of going to war with them, they're better off disclosing everything to the public so we'll be more aware of their scientific abductions, cattle mutilations, and such.

The logic in your story does'nt make sense though. The military needs a better excuse to want to classify them as an enemy. After all, we are still fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan..so why stretch the budget even more? Can we fight the EBEs with our aircraft carriers in the ocean? Can our current and modern planes take on the alien craft...past the atmosphere, let alone the supposed Aurora?

I could go on and on.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I hope something does happen , because as a human I need imminent death to keep me motivated... seriously tho I appreciate the heads up! When this does go down I might start believing more in EBE's and ufo's. Right now I'm kinda on the fence , I DO know something isn't right with the world, but I also see us humans as terribly selfish creatures and it terrifies me to think how the allready crazy people out there will react to this.

Either or , thanks for getting me thinking again about Ufo's again I think I stopped for 18 secs. I seriously love my life and I am very grateful for my perception of my experiences in this life! Long live me!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
looks like it could be a fun summer

...at least i hope so anyway

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Stumason,
I will try to answer your questions:

The first phase will be simple. The goal will be to make something strange happen that, at first, will not seem overwhelmingly scary (remember, they do not want the public to panic. They want the public to be scared enough to 'fight' but not so scared that they cannot function). I was told that this phase would involve a ramp-up of 'missing person' cases and aggressive UFOs/lights in the sky. This will last for about two weeks (late July into early August) and it will be deliberately stirred so as to create a 'what's going on?' situation. The timing was chosen to coincide with the most common vacation/recerational dates (as people are more likely to 'chatter' about scary things while in large groups with friends/family).

The second phase will involve strange electromagnetic disturbances. This will NOT be blackouts. I was led to believe that things like jamming/interference of transmissions would occur. Expect everything from screwed up TV programs to bizarre, untraceable messages.

The third phase will involve a mass disapearance. After that, the 'real' war will begin due to a series of provoked air battles between UFOs and fighter jets.

Why does the military see them as a threat? It's really simple: They instinctively see them as a threat and, by definition, consider anything that can violate us territory at will as a threat.

The demonstration I saw involved videotape of both an actual UFO as filmed from a fighter jet and forensic photographs of multiple Visitor cadavers that had been recovered over the years. It was capped of by an inspection of a bell-shaped UFO that had crashed in the 1960s. This inspection occured at a civilian research facility.

I cannot say who I work for but I can say that I am not military and that I work for a branch of the federal government that is concerned with domestic affairs and public attitudes.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'll try again. what is your need to know the truth?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As being the poster of the above thread, I do not doubt that this will happen, and I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Have you contacted Dr Stephen Greer or Alfred Webre or Dr Carol Rosin or Stephen Bassett, or others that are trying to get out the truth that you have already mentioned that in fact ETs are in fact peaceful and any war would be initiated by the US?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
Why would they tell you the truth (ET is nice) but let you go out and say they are very nasty ET's. Why would you need the truth anyway?

[edit on 22/6/2007 by Cygnific]

Yes the OP seems to be a low level employee on the totem pole. Government and millitary usually operate under a "need to know" basis. So if there was no need for you (OP) to know that these aliens are really friendly why would they tell you? If anything, that would make your "disclosure job" harder, trying to convince people a lie.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
GhostRaven

If you are real and what you say is true then thank you for coming forward, your efforts will not be forgotten. But if you and what you say is a hoax then no skin off of my nose since I only keep an open mind on what comes forward. I would like to think that I have a pretty good filter.

As you know the possibility of a an ET false flag operation is not new and has been known for quiet a while. It would not surprise me at all if comes august this happens. I know in my gut that we are long overdue for a big change and that something big is coming soon.

Buy the way I am a contractor for a local government agency. I am even posting this as we speak from work and I know that I am being watched and I don't care. I hope that they are watching me because they see that there are people that are awake and will not stand for this kind of crap.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
No offence, but if you cant figure out for yourself why the government and governments arround the world are not happy with extra terrestrial disclosure than you didnt give this subject much thought.
Which is a little odd in your position.

There is only 1 motive to want to keep the lid on the subject,
and that is the status-quo.
This status quo has many facets and all are facets that are important to the world leaders.

They know the aliens are not evil, what they do know is when disclosure comes things will change rapidly, snowballing faster a and faster to change
everything in our society.

So yes, there is fear of them, but not in the sense that they will attack us or anything.

This change is gonna happen anyway, its up to the governments and especially the us government to allow the change or resist it violently, which will have dramatic consequences for the world.

We live in the most amazing times, and the most crazy at the same time.

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Boockelbee]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostRaven

Stumason,
I will try to answer your questions:

The first phase will be simple. The goal will be to make something strange happen that, at first, will not seem overwhelmingly scary (remember, they do not want the public to panic. They want the public to be scared enough to 'fight' but not so scared that they cannot function). I was told that this phase would involve a ramp-up of 'missing person' cases and aggressive UFOs/lights in the sky. This will last for about two weeks (late July into early August) and it will be deliberately stirred so as to create a 'what's going on?' situation. The timing was chosen to coincide with the most common vacation/recerational dates (as people are more likely to 'chatter' about scary things while in large groups with friends/family).

The second phase will involve strange electromagnetic disturbances. This will NOT be blackouts. I was led to believe that things like jamming/interference of transmissions would occur. Expect everything from screwed up TV programs to bizarre, untraceable messages.

The third phase will involve a mass disapearance. After that, the 'real' war will begin due to a series of provoked air battles between UFOs and fighter jets.

Why does the military see them as a threat? It's really simple: They instinctively see them as a threat and, by definition, consider anything that can violate us territory at will as a threat.

The demonstration I saw involved videotape of both an actual UFO as filmed from a fighter jet and forensic photographs of multiple Visitor cadavers that had been recovered over the years. It was capped of by an inspection of a bell-shaped UFO that had crashed in the 1960s. This inspection occured at a civilian research facility.

I cannot say who I work for but I can say that I am not military and that I work for a branch of the federal government that is concerned with domestic affairs and public attitudes.

Alfred Webre and Stephen Greer and others state that the end result of this false flag operation is to wipe out 2 million people. Your warning obviously is not going going to stop this from happening, so why do you feel that your family is going to be protected if you tell us to 'watch out'?

If such a fake Armegeddon is to be staged (which I believe may happen sooner or later) then wouldn't you do better to risk your life and be a whistleblower than risk that of your family and everyone else by allowing these attacks to happen?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
Have you contacted Dr Stephen Greer or Alfred Webre or Dr Carol Rosin or Stephen Bassett, or others that are trying to get out the truth that you have already mentioned that in fact ETs are in fact peaceful and any war would be initiated by the US?

Oh, GhostRaven, please don't do that! They will steal the limelight and want to be the center of attention like you would not believe. The 'pop' you hear will be the sound of them breaking the sound barrier behind them as they zip over to grin at the cameras. If you've been lurking here for years, you already know that, so I assume you won't fall for it. Might I suggest Richard Dolan, Timothy Good, or Stanton Friedman as more level-headed and low-key alternatives.

In any case--August. We won't have long to wait. This will be resolved faster (and probably prior to) the drone clones!

[edit on 6/22/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Does anyone else feel like running around to warning people not to panic if they see or hear something. I have a urgent feeling to call all my kids home for a family meeting. They all think I am nuts anyway, I could always wait and see what happens then give them the big " I told you so!"

Ghostraven thankyou for sharing, if not for anything else it will get our stale blood flowing here.

Rhain

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
In any case--August. We won't have long to wait. This will be resolved faster (and probably prior to) the drone clones!

At the risk of a post that's both off-topic and short, you're likely to find July to be very interesting anyway.

I've been trying to wangle a tax-paid trip to London for the demo but no luck so far.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I don't know. It sounds a lot like John Titors tale of the future war. THAT doesn't really help me because I don't really buy all of JTs stuff either.

But I won't say it's not interesting, that's for sure!

More please.
Cuhail

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostRaven

I have a problem with this still. How can a modern military jet take on a UFO that is capable of light speed? Less than 2 seconds, it's already gone out of orbit and the missiles used won't be fast enough to take it down.
Except unless you mention lasers, but I don't think they're quick enough to burn holes into it or use specialized EMP emitters.
So..WHY a fighter jet vs a UFO? That alone is a huge mis-match. You would have to use their own technology against them, not ours which is blatantly obvious.

So...tell me exactly how and what tech do the military (which branch and country) plan on using against the EBEs? Seriously. How can the government EXPECT us to fight when we ourselves don't have the means to take them on?

If we fight against them, then our chance to 'evolve' and explore the galaxy along with them will be gone. No more opportunity to get past our petty selves.

Oh wait...Bushie is gonna say "E.T. has weapons of Mass Destruction..thanks to the Iranians and Syrians that smuggled it into their craft.......and they got more oil too!"..............riiiiiggghtt.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Here we go again.....

I must admit I had an incling something like this may be on the cards, but to hear it from an annonymous source with no credentials just makes me

What you are saying "ghostraven" is highly believable to me, but the american government, or whoever may orchestrate this "false flag" scenario will have a fight on their hands.

Not just from ET, but from US.

And why on earth are you telling us this? Either you are trying to hoax us or you're being told to tell us.

Either way....the proof is in the pudding. And if anyone (thing) tries to abduct ME, I'll have their "guts for garters".

I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join