It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Must Stop This Madman

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have come to realize that as much as I hate G.W. he is just one of the many corrupt political figures in the world, besides when was the last time we had an honest, caring leader?

Just like Saddam is just one of the many Dictators in the world.

Now getting into this whole mess in the middle east, most of us have come to realize that it was all about oil in the first place. I mean its a fact that Cheney was not only the former President and CEO of Haliburton Co. But he was also advisor to the U.S. Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (a lobbying group for energy development in the Caspian Sea State.)
www.usacc.org...

And its obvious that Bush has ties to the oil industry, he was a former Dallas oil executive.

The World Bank, I believe, even did a study several years ago which said that a Trans - Afghanistan pipeline would prove to be the most favorable and efficient, compared to alternative routes, for Caspian Sea Producers.

www.payvand.com...

Now I find it funny that the Bush Admin is willing to bomb Iraq and Afghanistan without hesitation, but leaves Saudi Arabia and Pakistan alone, even though both countries are Chock full of terrorists, Osama is probably hiding in Pakistan.

I honestly am not impressed by either the Dems or Repubs right now, their all a bunch of greedy corporate fat cats. In the end I just hate politics period.

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by daeldren]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Bush is not doing any worse than Kennedy, his administation has a shady agenda, but dubya has handled the job at hand. He needs to do some global PR to make him look the good guy. Dont be suprised if he is killed in office.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   
There's only one way to stop the madness and that is to get the truth out to all people. For those of you who haven't studied the NWO and the Shadow Government, you really need to. The terrorist attacks and wars are all part of it, along with the presidents one by one changing our constitution. The afghanistan war was planned way before it happened, way before the terrorist attack on 9-11. Saddam is a smart man, why would he try to take over Kuwait if he knew the US would squash him? The US wanted him to attack Kuwait and told him they wouldn't interfear. Saddam and OBL were both involved with the CIA. They helped put Saddam in power.

There are many things going on here that most of us have no idea of. The NWO has been planned for hundreds of years. It's slowly coming together. They needed to go to war with the mideast, in order to get control of it. They needed the support of the americans and other countries. How are they going to do that? Simple, have some big terrorist kill a large number of people on US soil. Their plan worked great, most of you fell for it.

To give you an idea how deep in sheet we are, the shadow gov(not US alone) have pitted white against black, religion against religion, and just about anything to keep us fighting each other. They have planned just about every war, including peril harbor attack. They have control of our education system, our media, TV, Radio, movies, news our doctors and scientists.

DO THE RESEARCH

DENY IGNORANCE

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join