It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A confession. Guilt makes me post this. [HOAX]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Mammoth,
did you totaly ignore what i posted in the above?

Does it mean nothing that im waiting for a moderator here on ats to come to my home and get the full spill and get to id me and the wife, see our current positions and responsibilities and every thing inbetween...

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Hal9000.

Calling me a troll, or what ever name you wish, is doing nothing at all to change my telling of this warning in any way. deny it, slate it, laugh at it, do what ever makes you feel good.

I don't say it to feel good. I say it because like yourself, many with these stories have come and gone before and leave a bunch of believers behind in your wake. If you really cared about people then you would be doing more than posting a story that will only make some people worry for no reason.

Oh HAL, love the avatar.

Thanks, but I think I need a make over for the new dark matter look.

[edit on 12/8/2006 by Hal9000]

[edit on 12/8/2006 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well, if you want a photoshop job, let me know, ill be happy to do you one if you throw about a few ideas..

Any how, back to the thread.

Please see that yes, I am willing and have instigated comms with a mod here on ATS to come meet and greet me and the wife, see who we are and what we do, get the full story, and the wifes back ground ie family / friends ect..

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Crakeur,
I'm waiting for a reply from a moderator on this board who i have u2u'd.

I'm going to offer them the chance to come meet me and the wife, sit down, listen to what we have to say, see what we do now for a living (and believe me, if our ID's are revealed, we have lost very respectable jobs which matter alot to us, and if we lose the jobs we lose the rented house and so starts a spiral, and as well see what i used to do for a living (Pictures, certs and all)

We will tell them every thing we know and how we know it, and just what back ground the wifes family and 'friends' come from, and then leave it to them.

We will explain, in detail, how we are going to do what we say, where we are going, and just what is going to unfold. Then, as it is said, we will have had the mouth, and the trousers.

What parts of your survival plan can you reveal to us without compromising the plan or your family? If you look back on page 5 i believe i asked some more specific questions about your survival plan.

I know you may not feel that this is crucial to your warning but i was disagree. Details of your plan can further convince us that you are serious about your claims and might cause some of us to take your warning more serious as well.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Mammoth,
did you totaly ignore what i posted in the above?

No need to overreact, one tends to miss things if somebody has already finished replying about sharing the whole story, when he's still writing a reply himself.

So, excuse me then.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
no sorry dude my bad - i didnt look at the post time...

but any how....gonna wait till mod comes online for a chat...hope they are about tonight maybe

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I don't have to worry about a thing because Jesus is with me!

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
fair enough jack juice for you wanting more, but no, your not going to get it.

Sorry, no will do at the minute.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
D4rk Kn1ght, theres a long post of mine 3/4 of the way down page 7. A response would be appreciated.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I have to agree with a few of you guys and say this is way to vague. I believe in alot of prophesy but what I have learned is too NEVER assign any dates. I do believe something is about to happen(dont know when) but NO WAY am I going to cut and run. I have family and friends that I may be able to help some how. Besides if they all died then I want to also. Whats life with out them? Go ahead hide there's no garuntee you will survive it anyway.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
DK, I don't mean to offend you, but i think you're full of it, and if something does happen, so what? I don't think your chance of survival will be much better than the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The humble one, no offense taken.

You are free to think and feel what ever you want. Oh and as for my survival odds...

never mind, just feel free to drop in any posts to the thread if you have any thing to add or contribute dude.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Reality.

Did you as well ignore the post where i stated loud and clear that im waiting for a mod to get back to me in a u2u to arrange a meet and greet to hear it face to face all details included??

??? I saw your post...so i added a reply. Im waiting for a MODERATORS RESPONSE.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I just wanted to add that 10 out of 10 people die, just so you can know your chance of survival.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

nope they don't.

Enoch never died. 'cause he went up and never came back....

point taken, but I am not dying early and without a good hard struggle.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Interesting end-of-times prophecy that coincides well with the Mayan calendar theory. I wonder if your modern day prophet had done any studying/research on the Mayan civilization prior to falling ill on his death bed.

I do have a question regarding the events you have described between 07-09. What if the events you have described, such as mass panic from lights, sounds and objects from the sky fail to transpire by the year 2009? I mean absolutely ziltch, nadda, and the world continues as it were today; Will your Noah's Ark project continue to move forth?

My opinion is that I see no harm in building a boat, loading it with two specimens of each specie, but the lack of rain would have me reconsider my devotion to a third party prophecy.

No offence.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Syntaxer.

March 2009. We head out, as simple as that.

We go from every day normal to gone. In a day, we willl not return.

We will be alive and well, living a little rough and wooly but apart from that we will be fine thanks. My wifes actually looking forward to going, and has a nifty little idea about travelling through 2008 and using it as a 'ready to go' plan.

As for it not happening...well, sorry im sold on it. we got told, and the very week we were told started our plans.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
DK...you must really not be reading what i wrote...i hope everybody else is...humble one and me believe in christ and he will save us....hiding...isn't that what is said in one of the prophecies?? where all the rich, and poor hide in caves so they don't see the face of the "Dark Knight" destroying everything around us?? You must understand that there's so much evil on earth that your survival will be faith. NOthing else will save you from harm...nothing...you can be Rambo or can be Predator...but nothing will save your soul except God....so really think about it....

"Only a coward runs from his problems" I do agree to get ready for survival...but the whole running away from it all really doesn't make sense if you have faith.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
syntax,
sorry i didn't answer that clearly enough.

These sights and sounds and every thing else, I have absolutely no doubt whats so ever that they will happen, none at all.

through the coming years, its goiung to get rougher and rougher and rougher till it drops the ball. Dark Knight, Oct 28th, 2011.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
you know, i find it really insane the way your taking some man's prophecy at face value, i mean you're not even a little bit skeptical.

Come on, i know there has to be some doubt.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join