It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government is out to get me, and this is why...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Again this thread reminds me of the "Gold chip in Throat" thread - where she actually spoke the truth...

[edit on 12-4-2006 by Gemwolf]

Didn't she post a lot of hardcore photos and such though? I kind of remember that thread, I remember seeing a photo with a little golden chip on a gaint finger. (har har).

Edit: I can't find that thread through search, either I'm a true idiot or it was removed, most possibly both but hey.

Also, 9ine: You came here on ATS, and a month later posted this story. After a month you should of gotten the "jist" of our community, you truley expected us to believe you without evidence? I did that once, however my story was true, many people didn't believe me, sadly those who did kept on u2u-ing me "OMG I BELEVE U DUDE".
(They were also around 12 years of age)

[edit on 12-4-2006 by Vinci]

[edit on 12-4-2006 by Vinci]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
hmm yeah i don't think we have the best reputations when it comes to conspiracy theory credibility.
I think this is due to us not ever really producing anything but hoaxes, and aussies just having a joke and being all like 'ahha yeah mate it's just abit of a laugh no harm done yeah!'
They're like that sometimes. : )

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I know too many aussies to say that there are conspiracies in the aussie government. Either that or noone cares. However I know the New Zealand has/d conspiracies and such concerning American weapon testing. This is all ww2/post ww2 era though.

However Australia has a giant desert, better for UFO hiding than Nevada

Oh, and Australia has some very exotic animals which the Greys might need for cloning

But hey who knows, that could all be correct. Would explain random giant ass structures in the middle of the continent.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci
Didn't she post a lot of hardcore photos and such though? I kind of remember that thread, I remember seeing a photo with a little golden chip on a gaint finger. (har har).

Edit: I can't find that thread through search, either I'm a true idiot or it was removed, most possibly both but hey.

Here you go... I can't get ATS search to work for me either, but at least there's Google...

Gold Chip Thread

I wonder whatever happened to her and her girlfriend. I see her Blog is down/gone as well.

Edit:
PS I have nothing against Aussies - they're good people - except when it comes to Rugby and Cricket. Damn you!

This post has gone way off track - but we need to entertain ourselves while we wait for 9, right?

[edit on 13-4-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
WAAAAIIIIIITTTt

HER and HER Girlfriend?

She was a lesbian?!?!

AND SHE ONLY POSTED PICTURES OF THE DAMN CHIP?!?!

Where has the world gone to?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci
WAAAAIIIIIITTTt

HER and HER Girlfriend?

She was a lesbian?!?!

AND SHE ONLY POSTED PICTURES OF THE DAMN CHIP?!?!

Where has the world gone to?

He-he-he... Yeah, there was a lot of confusion at the beginning because she referred to her girlfriend so everyone assumed she was a guy... Just to add to the already huge amount of questions, confusion, accusations and theories. Maybe it's one of the reasons why the thread ended up the way it did.

Wait... I’m having a vision... I see this thread being closed very soon... Whatever happened to 9ine? It's been 2 days already... Or is that a rhetorical question?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Oh Noezzz!!! He's been murdered!!!! What a shame he didn't post all the evidence he could. Anyway, moving on. How's the weather in South Africa?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
If only he would have posted his name and some pics..... we could have maybe identified the body. Seriously, 9ine, I hope you're alright. Good luck in all those crazy adventures and expereinces of yours! Au revoir.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This story is so whacked I don't know where to begin...
This must be the first time I've ever heard of anyone having all their hardware smashed for making a documentary that supposedly shows "the truth" and bladibladiblah. He hasn't said one usefull word about WHAT they were researching, WHO they were talking to, WHAT thet found out...NOTHING!

As for posting some picks of broken hardware. That proves absolutely nothing, again... Pictures don't tell us anything about who smashed the gear, so for all we know he could have done it himself.

He said the police would not make a report. I find that hard to believe if thousands of dollars worth of equipment was destroyed. That would at the very least require the insurance company to be informed, and surely they would produce some kind of document.

Who are these official politicians that were interviewed? Their names are not "secret forbidden knowledge", so spit out! The idea that "they" will come and get you if you post any of this information is even more ludicrous. If you were making a documentary the information would be released sooner or later anyway.

I say the mods need to take action with this thread/user... If any of the excuses he's made had any credibility I would have given him some more time, but this is just dragging on forever. For points? I dunno, but it has no other value that I can see.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I am posting a response to this thread with great reservation due to the fact that my gut feeling is that this is for points.

9, dude, if you want to redeem yourself, I recommend you do this.

1. You're scared of posting it on ATS, well, make a simple website (this can be done on a laptop using any of the available free webpage sites out there). Use a laptop (preferably a friend's... and don't give us a line that you don't want your friend to get hurt because truth requires guts).

2. Post everything that you have available, including pictures (any modern laptop from the last 6 years most likely has a USB port).

3. Make sure your pictures include other aspects to analyze. Be it a building, a mountain, something. There are people on here that will analyze your pictures to hell and back with software to see if its legit.

4. You are just as safe doing that and leaving a link as you are going silent. If someone is in fact watching you, and has used physical means to let you know, you're more than likely going to have some bad incidents occur at some time or another.

Good luck dude, and I hope you're legit, because these things are very serious, and none of us need any extra paranoia to run around with.

Getting the info can be done. Use wi-fi at a cafe, a friend's laptop, and sneak around to get there. You also know this way if something does happen to your friend's laptop, that it is a higher level person with way awesome computer skills and not just some freak who decided to play hammer the hard drives.

*EDIT: The reason I said to use a friend's laptop is so that it won't be traced back to yours, of course there are so many traceable aspects to this that I think you're really going to just have to make a few security sacrifices here and there or find a good techie with a lot of computing experience. I'm all the way in the US, so I can't help you on that)*

[edit on 5/2/06 by niteboy82]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join