It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government is out to get me, and this is why...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
hmm, ive been here nearly 3 years and forgive me if i am skeptical when it comes to equipement being destroyed by "agents".

ive done my own gathering of research and evidence, lots of times. Majority of the time i go into areas, which will end up getting me arrested for trespassing. but nothing belonging to me have been damanged.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I know they're monitoring me because of my uncle at EG&G. He has a TS clearance. Communicated with him for a while but then he said he had to stop all communications with me. He said if the Feds show up at my house to just tell them who I was in relation to him.

And then recently I got through to Coast to Coast and talked about my uncle with Bob Lazar. So I'm pretty sure they monitor me in some sense whether it's an internet tap or a phone tap.

I had 20+ pictures of UFOs and Area 51 just vanish off of my computer one day. I live with my mother and she doesn't even know how to use a computer. No one else but me goes on it. Nothing else was messed with but those pictures all just vanished from "my pictures" section.

Weird.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I thought the member who started this thread was posting pictures? As of right now, the member has 3 hours to post some evidence or this thread will be trashed and the member banned for posting knowingly false information in an attempt to hoax our Members.

I don't take kindly to this sort of behavior on AboveTopSecret.com. IF the member posts some photos or other evidence of his tale of agent smashing then we will let it go on.

tick... tick... tick...

Springer...
Partner,
AboveTopSecret.com, LLP

[edit on 4-11-2006 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

The Government is out to get me, and this is why... 1 2 3 Aliens & UFOs 42 1574 11-4-2006 @ 03:20 AM

Does this make you an ALIEN?? Aliens & UFOs 9 260 28-3-2006 @ 09:35 AM

Memory loss Dreams and headaches...whats hapening here... Aliens & UFOs 2 114 26-3-2006 @ 12:26 PM

UFO caught on my phone 1 2

These are al the posts create by 9ine lives. Each one claiming some exterrestrial experience/ physical attributes. Seems to me someone has got too much time on their hands!!
I can't see how someone could have so much evidence and claim so much. Sorry but I DON'T BELIEVE.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Knights]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hi all
First: thing to do if you are working with sensitive data is to make more than one backup.

Second: store it in different locations, if possible.

Third: encrypt data. (it's not safe proof, but, will give you, more time)

Fourth: hide data. Today is very easy to hide data, for example you could use a USB pen, small enough to hide anywhere. You can also choose to store it in a digital camera memory card, for example, which are much smaller and easier to hide, and they are not so obvious. External laptop HD's are also easy to hide.

Be safe people
Crustas

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Sounds like you folks need an offsite encrypted backup... to protect your investigative investment... and your story/history/truth... u2u me and I'll fix you up with an account and storage at two different secured sites in North America.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9ine_Lives

We may sound ultra paranoid about this, but dont you think its strange that only their work was targeted?

I'm praying for your safety.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well, it looks like he couldn't find a cheap HDD to smash up and photograph, either that, or his friends have been disappeared along with all the evidence. He's been given advice on how to upload the image anonymously and still nothing. It's one a.m. EST in Australia and it's a school night, so I don't think we're gonna see anything.

Just out of curiosity, 9lives, what video format did your friends shoot the doco on? What was the intended delivery medium, t.v, dvd, bittorrent?

Oh, and one more. Are you Netchicken?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Have any of you read 9ine lives previous posts?? Is it only me that thinks 'attention seeker'?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Yep...
step right up and see the attention seeker...

He whiles
he giles
He can hold your eyes for miles
its attention he seeks
but his info reeks...

But yet he still gets his smiles...

Why is that? why do people come on here and say "I've got info"
But you cant have it

If 9-lives is truly worried for his life, then putting out info insurance is the best thing... anyone could see that...
Now if that info goes against national security, that is a no brainer... keep it zipped... but this does not appear to be the case here...

I dunno folks... If someone was obviously trying to intimidate me into silence...then the best defense, becomes offense...
What say you?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Here is what I can surmise would be the best way to get out information the MIB doesn't want you to know:

*Do all your work on plain old lined paper in a room you have examined and made sure there are no cameras or bugs. Lock the door and don't come out until it's done.

*Do any research you need to in a public library. They could come in and get you, but it's not as likely that they are going to come in and smash library computers and cause a big disturbance.

*Open up ATS to type your article, and then with the blank form, DISCONNECT your internet. I'm not just talking about going offline. Actually pull it out of the wall so there is no way of someone else remotely watching what you type. When you have typed out your full article, connect and immediately submit your work.

Link any files to multiple servers and mirrors in a variety of countries. Perhaps submit them to a P2P file-sharing system.

It is my assumption that they could not shut down ATS without causing a stir. And if thousands of people all read the information at once, it is officially leaked and there is no way they are going to apprehend every single person who visits this site.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
9ine_Lives,

Any chance of your friends logging on to ATS to help back up your story, and maybe elaboratge on a few things?

To everyone one else:

Calm down. Give the man some time to get back and straighten out his story before starting the finger-pointing party behind his back.

Hoaxes, I think, can be exposed easier with kindness than hostility. It puts their guard down. And if it's real, saves you the trouble of apologizing afterwards.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm a man of facts, and you have supplied none. So therefore, I ask you for facts.

You claim they broke in and damaged you servers and busted up harddrives and whatnot.. could you post some proof (pics) of the break in and damaged equipment?

That would be a nice first step in me paying this thread any attention.

Edit addition:

I didnt read the whole thread.. skimmed through it to see if there were any pics and there werent so I posted..

"Where's the BEEF"?! Seems Springer beat me to it.

[edit on 4/11/2006 by QuietSoul]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
9lives

I am interested to know what kind of sensitive information you had. You must have a breakthrough story. From what i have read and seen on tv there has not been any breakthrough information on ufo's in the last few years. Even bryant gumble's show on roswell a couple of years ago failed to produce any "new" evidence. All he did was recycle the same material.(from what i recall)

If you did have research, why not just state as much as you can recall from memory here on ats?

You also claim you are being "watched". By who? There is a vast amount of material already available on ufo's. i.e. print, media, videos. What could be so sensitive unless it is "physical evidence" that is "proof positive" of the exsistence of ufo's.

Sorry I just don't buy it.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Ok, im aware that jumping on the bandwagon of accusations isn't necesserily helping the thread.. and this is my last post i promise

BUT...

1#- Facts/ evidence are essential when making such a rash claim
2#- The police are a public service organisation.. If they did not visit the scene they are in direct opposition to their purpose. Meaning a lawsuit can be directed at them for failing to 'protect and serve'.
3#- Previous posts indicate you aren't telling the truth.. e.g. 'having a smoke and caught a ufo on camera' etc. Bit far fetched you see ufos, suffer memory loss, government are after you. CHECK OUT previous posts please people!!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9ine_Lives
its mainly all my sudden changes i have made like geting a government job, moving to here of all places after 20 years, loosing memory of everything back home goign from my birthday to the name of my girlfriend...but its the dreams that get me- nuclear war, overthrow or govenment power...and one that i dont understand but still scares me, A massive pure black empty wall and humans dieing by the hundreds of thousands- i have this one a lot.

please read this is from one of 9ine lives previous thread. He has a government job in this thread.. but how?? hmmm.. bit confusing this.. I thought he worked for his friend doing this documentry??!

One of many flaws in the tale!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
my uncle was a covert op for the cia during ww2, maybe i should look him up and see what he has to say about this stuff? im sure he has a great deal of knowledge regarding this subject as he covered for one of their organizations, but i can't remember the name of it at this time. something to do with the red cross or food organization.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
my uncle was a covert op for the cia during ww2, maybe i should look him up and see what he has to say about this stuff? im sure he has a great deal of knowledge regarding this subject as he covered for one of their organizations, but i can't remember the name of it at this time. something to do with the red cross or food organization.

Um, the CIA didn't exist during WW2.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'm probably going to annoy afew people now.. But has ANYONE read this guys previous threads??

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

Originally posted by biggie smalls

Um, the CIA didn't exist during WW2.

haha, neither did the nsa. what's your point?

just because it didn't have the same name as it does now, doesn't mean it didn't exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join