It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov Kristi Noem Shot and Killed "Less Than Worthless Dog" and a 'Smelly Goat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Widely believed by who to be Trump's #1 pick? I've heard her name kicked around as being a potential VP pick for Trump, but I don't think I've heard anyone say she's leading the pack.

I thought she'd make a decent VP pick but yeah that story, if it's true, doesn't look good on her at all.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I bet conspiracy nuts are going to file their notes under "dog talk".

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
Widely believed by who to be Trump's #1 pick?

When ever the TV news and online reports talk about his VP picks ... she's always in there and almost always I see her listed first. To me that means she at the top of the heap. Although it could be argued that it was random order and she is just one of the many ...

I thought she'd make a decent VP pick but yeah that story, if it's true, doesn't look good on her at all.

I thought she'd be a good choice for him, but after reading this??? Yeah ... I'm rethinking that.

Like I said, reminds me of Dr. Oz when he ran for the senate. The revelations that he killed over 300 dogs in experiments was bad ... the commercials even read outloud the lab reports and how the dogs were dying and couldn't breathe etc etc ... very very effective.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   
As a Dog owner of a breed that some say are head strong and are related to German wired haired pointers, I think it's disgusting that a person would do such a thing.
If I thought she was aggressive does that mean I can put her down? A 14 month old pointer is not aggressive, it's owner is to blame and should be held accountable for the poor training of the animal. She shouldn't be allowed to own animals full stop.
She wants to know what's worthless and smelly, she should maybe take a look in a mirror.....

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Maybe it was just her way of teaching her kids to be obedient?

Noem wrote that the school bus arrived to drop off her kids. Her daughter Kennedy looked confused, according to Noem, asking: “Hey, where’s Cricket?”
www.salon.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TimBurr

Yeah.... I read that part ... about how the child asked where the dog was.
How the heck does a parent tell a child that the parent hated the dog so
she killed it. What does that do to a child? Something is just wrong
with that.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Totally badass woman!
Kristi can pull the trigger on my smelly goat anytime.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I came up in culture where animals were to serve a purpose and if they didn't they were not needed; they were only a burden, consuming valuable resources that could be better spent on animals that actually served a purpose.

I have no issue with putting down a that is not serving any useful purpose.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Oh yeah, totally badass with her fake teeth, fake lips, fake face, fake hair & probably fake in every way imaginable. But hey, this is what we look for in women, now. No need for authenticity or realness. I'm sure she felt pressured to make these upgrades to line up with Trump's standards in beauty. Sad.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I have a rescue pill bull that I should have put down. He's 13 now, I got him when he was 2. He got out once and attacked the neighbor's dog, luckily it survived but set me back $1,200 in vet bills, and would gladly attack any random stranger or child he comes in contact with. I even tried trainers specializing in aggressive dogs, no change. I can't have guests over to my place.

Some people watch too much Caesar Milan
edit on 26-4-2024 by lincolnriley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Oh yeah, totally badass with her fake teeth, fake lips, fake face, fake hair & probably fake in every way imaginable. But hey, this is what we look for in women, now. No need for authenticity or realness. I'm sure she felt pressured to make these upgrades to line up with Trump's standards in beauty. Sad.

Fake teeth are a bad thing? You know how many people over 40 got fake teeth or some fake teeth now, lots of time to no fault of their own?

Fake hair? What's this mean? Extentions? Dyed the hair? Whether it's dyed hair or extentions both are very popular and teenagers girls in their 20s 30s 40s 50s+++ have extensions and all ages well I to their 90s dye their hair. Fake lips fake hair? People do what they want to, you wud be surprised all the people who do things now?

People who attack someone's looks are the lowest of the low IMO especially the people who do it hiding behind fake names and avatars. If ur gonna attack some ones fake teeth or hair or lips put up ur picture Mr Troy let's see how beautiful you are!!!

edit on 26-4-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

I think Cherokeetroy is referring to this infomercial she did:

edit on 0820242024k56America/Chicago2024-04-26T18:56:08-05:0006pm2024-04-26T18:56:08-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

How she looks is totally irrelevant but if you want to go down that road, here are some Liberal women that might look better to you…

Back to the OP….if the story of killing defenseless animals is true, she is a vile bitch.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

I'm not attacking her looks, obviously she's very attractive. I'm pointing out her phoniness. Maybe that's what you're looking for in a representative idk...

Welcome to the future where you can't tell the difference between a celebrity and a politician. Or the difference between a real human and AI.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

How she looks is totally irrelevant

Of course it is, I just notice a lot of women in Trump's circle look very....plasticy...

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Commercials came out against Dr. Oz exposing the fact that he had been involved with animal experimentation and that 300 dogs suffered and died because of his experiments.

What a shame the number of animals tortured at Fauci's hands was so well covered up, and for so many decades as he climbed to the top of the ladder!

She said the dog had an 'aggressive personality'. She should have dealt with it's behavior instead of taking it hunting, IMO. Rehoming isn't usually the best option, as anybody who's had to live with agressive dogs in their neighborhood can tell you.

As far as the goat goes, there aren't many opportunities to rehome nasty tempered, smelly billy goats. I've lived around animals all my life and there are times you need to end their suffering-or threat-safely, humianly and quickly. Her inability to euthanize in a humain and efficient manner is pretty appaling.

Putting those revelations in her book shows she doesn't know how to read ger audience very well. Dumb move, IMO-but good for the voters to know.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yes, what I should have made clear is what I'm really pointing out are character flaws... shooting defenseless animals, spending exorbitant amounts of money on plastic surgery, doing infomercials for kickbacks, cheating on her husband...it all adds up.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Stop giving animals human emotions and feelings.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AlongCameaSpider

Don't ever trust someone who hates or abuses animals. It's a clear sign of apathy...along with a lot of other mental/ emotional disturbances going on.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join