It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MULTIPLE SKYMASTER MESSAGES GOING OUT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: Zaphod58

Reports of US troops landing in Iraq seems to be gaining traction. The Iranian government isn't that popular, so they might be trying an Iraq style invasion for a government change

If we were staging forces for an invasion of Iran, there would be no ambiguity about it. It wouldn't just be some vague reports by "guys" on X and YouTube. It would be all over the news.

In the 1940s it was difficult to hide the movement of a force that large. In this day and age, it's simply not possible.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: cherokeetroy

screams WWIII

That's the main point of contention. We are already at "world war". Anyone waiting for an official declaration probably isn't going to get one. At least not until the fighting becomes so openly obvious & intense they can't cover it up, anymore.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Of course we are. That’s why all our bombers and fighters are attacking all over the place, and we’re sending forces all over the world in large numbers.

Oh wait….

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: Zaphod58

screams WWIII

That's the main point of contention. We are already at "world war". Anyone waiting for an official declaration probably isn't going to get one. At least not until the fighting becomes so openly obvious & intense they can't cover it up, anymore.

You're starting to remind me of Jussie Smolett and those type of people that are so desperate to be the victim of a hate crime that they stage one.

Why do you so desperately want to be in WW3? You want it so bad that you're literally making up that we're presently in a world war, when we're factually not. It's not gonna be cool like in video games. I can't imagine why anyone would want this to happen so badly.

Dude, it's understandable to get caught up in this kind of sensationalist nonsense sometimes. I've been there. But it was explained to you. It was nothing. You're not in WW3 and there's no reason to think you're gonna be anytime soon. Let it go.
edit on 20-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Yes, you're right, everything was explained to me. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways, sir. Now I'll go and contemplate the meaning of my life. Where did I go so wrong?
Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The main news is a fully censored item, thats what you get when full censorship is installed ,rumors panic,and finally a meme which gets full traction which the state has to react on , which enforces the meme.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

It doesn’t matter if the news is censored. There are other sources of news (more reliable than “a bunch of E-6Bs are up, we’re going to war”) that would make it obvious something is going on.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You clearly have both the access to critical data, and the permission to share it publicly on ATS. How does one find oneself in that position? In particular the fact that you share the highly precise data so freely seems a little odd, though I'm sure you'll have a prosaic explanation lined up.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I don’t have access to critical data, I’ve just gotten very good at reading what I see, and know where to look to confirm what I think is going on.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

pay attention to details...

China's economic implosion scares me far more than anything in the ME. Israel and Jordan can handle anything in the region fairly easily and if things went pear shaped Israel has the ultimate equalizer.

China on the other hand is struggling hard and will soon be looking for a distraction war, its looking more and more like india will be the target but thats a whisker removed from the big glassing of the globe.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

US MIC & admin is pushing aggressively for escalation, too atm

ETA not 'admin'. What I meant to say was Uniparty.

edit on 20-4-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   

It's a pretty simplistic viewpoint to conflate the act of war solely with military reprisal and dropping bombs. War has most assuredly "kicked off" across the globe. You'd have to be blind to reach this point and not see it.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

The main news is a fully censored item, thats what you get when full censorship is installed ,rumors panic,and finally a meme which gets full traction which the state has to react on , which enforces the meme.

Sure just as much as BitChute is nothing but people with their tinfoil too tight

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Ok sure. I’m blind then. Thank God we have people to tell us that we’re too blind to see what’s going on and we need to wake up to reality. I mean what would we do without you.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Unemployment is still high but 2023 GDP growth was back above 5% for China, which is pretty good. A lot of places are still recovering economically from the China virus.

The idea of needing a "distraction war" is mostly a Western concept. In a democracy, people only need to be mildly disgruntled for it to cost our leader an election. You could argue that a distraction war could be needed (although there's every reason to think that doesn't work anymore in the West.)

On the other hand, China is a one-party state. Citizens need to get way more riled for leadership to worry about it. Until they're pissed enough to start an armed revolution, leadership has little to be afraid of.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I'm simply waiting for this slow evolving maelstrom to bubble to the surface where the rest of the world will finally be made aware of it. Hopefully ATS will still be in existence and this thread remain active so we can discuss the new developments as they unfold.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Odd. The US and the West is actually urging against escalation.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

If "they" wanted to start WW3, "they" would surely have done it by now, but what do I know?

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join