It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MULTIPLE SKYMASTER MESSAGES GOING OUT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

None of this information will get reported in the MSN , probably nothing will happen

First part agreed second part, totally disagree.

Something is about to happen.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

With any luck it will just be Russia giving Iran a few high tech missiles.To make the tit for tats to costly to do more often. But you might be right at some stage it will have to go off. Indeed this might be the moment to fill the car up.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: Astrocometus

With any luck it will just be Russia giving Iran a few high tech missiles.To make the tit for tats to costly to do more often. But you might be right at some stage it will have to go off. Indeed this might be the moment to fill the car up.

We all have to keep good sense in mind right now.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: yeahright

The DEFCON level is classified. Anyone that says they know what level we’re at is FOS. It can also be changed for individual units or theaters, without the overall level being changed.

I do IT contract work for the NRO and have for many years.

One thing I can say is that things have gotten much busier in the past 48 hours.

Our eyes in the sky are busier than a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest.

And guess where all the sats are looking?

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:32 PM
link   

SKYMASTER is not used to launch an attack. It's used for after we get hit, and is an emergency protocol for a post nuclear strike on the US to launch a second strike. They also wouldn't be sending anything to nuclear silos in the clear for a real world event.

Almost nothing is done by radio anymore with respect to things like this.

Our communications with ground based nuclear weapons sites are all done via hardened fiber optic cable buried deep underground. Encrypted radio traffic is a fail-safe check and could be used as backup if necessary.

The SHTF scenario is a ways off at this point but that can change in a heartbeat. By design.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Have a drink, chill and watch their blood pressure go up.

I just speak what I saw as an acft mechanic/FE in the USAF on 4 heavies and 1 fighter, after that I am done.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Of course things are busier. But something like what was being seen and claimed in the OP isn't something that's a snap event. This was planned ahead of time and is part of a larger, planned in advance event.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Of course things are busier. But something like what was being seen and claimed in the OP isn't something that's a snap event. This was planned ahead of time and is part of a larger, planned in advance event.

Agreed 100%

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Seriously? take out the fibre and communications cease?

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The military has multiple ways of communicating outside of fiberoptics, but that doesn't matter, because the entire premise of the claims is wrong to begin with. It's another example of people jumping to conclusions, that have a little bit of information they think is right, and it being run with until the internet is convinced WWIII is about to start because an E-6B is flying.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The thing is...it was a little bit of information in addition to all the geopolitical turmoil and continued escalations which are still ongoing. So it's not like the typical hit & miss disinformation that completely comes out of left field most of the time.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It was 2+2=8. Yes, the E-6Bs were up, but they're always up. Then someone decided that nuclear silos get armed and sit there armed waiting for the launch codes, and it was off and running. Yes, worldwide events played a role in it, but people still took a little bit of information, added a bunch of BS to it, and came up with the wrong answer. Again.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Yet there was military activity the following day.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   

None of which the E-6Bs or B-2s were involved in. Military action the next day doesn't mean that military action halfway around the world has anything to do with it. If we want to start down that road, I can link any military flight in the world to something going on around the world.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

According to this guy on twitter the area of the exercise is well defined. twitter.com... Also multiple units were asking if this was real world or an exercise, can assume multiple bombers and fueling planes are making a beeline for the Middle East. At least according to the transponders. Reports of US troops landing in Iraq seems to be gaining traction. The Iranian government isn't that popular, so they might be trying an Iraq style invasion for a government change , which would be the ideal scenario as far as the usual CIA operating manual goes.This would require US and coalition forces, to put an end to Iranian nuclear ambitions. But again It is really all about Russia and China, and the BRICS. Because of the bombing of Oil refineries in Russia ,and China's need for oil I can't see them letting this go unanswered. If BRICS isn't snuffed out , it will mean the end of the dollar as the reserve currency. Along with American hegemony.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

According to this guy on twitter the area of the exercise is well defined. twitter.com... Also multiple units were asking if this was real world or an exercise, can assume multiple bombers and fueling planes are making a beeline for the Middle East. At least according to the transponders. Reports of US troops landing in Iraq seems to be gaining traction. The Iranian government isn't that popular, so they might be trying an Iraq style invasion for a government change , which would be the ideal scenario as far as the usual CIA operating manual goes.This would require US and coalition forces, to put an end to Iranian nuclear ambitions. But again It is really all about Russia and China, and the BRICS. Because of the bombing of Oil refineries in Russia ,and China's need for oil I can't see them letting this go unanswered. If BRICS isn't snuffed out , it will mean the end of the dollar as the reserve currency. Along with American hegemony.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I'm not claiming there's a connection, I'm also not claiming there's no connection. True, the info being spread about silos & nukes was totally falsified but those types of outlandish exaggerations and fabrications can be easily debunked. Usually within minutes. My point is there's always a faction insisting, "yeah, something's definitely happening" and there's always another faction insisting the polar opposite, "no, absolutely nothing is happening". Both positions are opposing sides of the same coin, neither one is 100% accurate. The truth usually falls somewhere in between -- none of us exactly knows wtf is going on.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

Seriously? take out the fibre and communications cease?

It's not that simple.

First off, someone would have to actually find the fiber in order to sabotage it. Does anyone think someone could get remotely close enough to do that and start digging around before getting shot or arrested? I'm sure the fiber is also wrapped by "hardened" conduit.

Second, there is always comms backup. My guess is that there are multiple redundant backups. A 2nd fiber line from a different direction and end point and probably encrypted radio for instance.

I'm sure this is about as waxed a scenario as you'll find.

I'm su

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Oh well if THAT guy says so, something must be going on. So you have his word of what was going on as your only source for it.

And no, they aren’t “making a beeline for the Middle East”. They’re supporting equipment already in place, or missions in the region that were already planned.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Yes you do have two sides of the coin. It’s usually one side that doesn’t know military operations, and screams WWIII because they started following trackers six months ago, and one that does know what is going on. Yes, sometimes the nothing is happening crowd is wrong, but I put a lot more faith in them when something like this is going on than I do the ones that scream war every time an E-6B is seen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join