It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MULTIPLE SKYMASTER MESSAGES GOING OUT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That's the same link that was brought to the livestream last night & the reason why it was debated is because it's dated 2023

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Whenever you see someone making a big show out of pointing out anything is "nuclear-CAPABLE", you know it's clickbait.

Our F-15s are nuclear-capable. We flew dozens of them a day out of Lakenheath when I was there. None of them were carrying nukes.

Nuclear-capable aircraft fly literally every day from multiple bases for training. It's not always the huge exercises either. It's usually just routine training that has nothing to do with nuclear operations.
edit on 18-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It’s an annual or biannual exercise. The homeland exercise generally comes close to the same dates every year.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

We're currently DEFCON 3 I believe. We haven't been at 2 since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
There are a number of websites that "estimate" the DEFCON level, but I think the actual current DEFCON level is classified.

The current estimates are that it's at 3.

Still, if it had been bumped up to 2, knowledgeable observers would find out pretty quickly.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Okay, I found a YouTuber who actually covered the exercise last night
x.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

The DEFCON level is classified. Anyone that says they know what level we’re at is FOS. It can also be changed for individual units or theaters, without the overall level being changed.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

If it went to 2, it would be obvious. Certain things have to happen with each level.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

If it went to 2, it would be obvious. Certain things have to happen with each level.

Thank you Zaph

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Either way some feathers are getting ruffled. This guy says that skymaster messages are very rare and they are coming in hourly at the moment. rumble.com...
This is the guy he gets most of his information from, Something has to be going on if Israel is going to have a go at Iran , and Russia will defend them. To say that it is all just normal is pushing it a bit.

edit on pm420244America/Chicago430123024 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

One thing I rely on is Zaph. It's really hard to go against him concerning
such matters.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

None of this information will get reported in the MSN , probably nothing will happen. But you have to ask what would be the obvious signs of a lead up to a nuclear war? I doubt whether there would be any as it has never happened before. During the Cuban crisis there wasn't the amount of information control, and the fourth estate was operating , now it's dead. The stated goal is to carve up Russia get Syria and Iran , I doubt whether the long term plans have changed.
Iraq did not have weapons of mass destruction and it remains occupied today, there is a long term plan afoot and it does not give a damm about collateral damage.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

Iraq did not have weapons of mass destruction it remains occupied today

No it doesn't.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n

originally posted by: 38181
If anything is going on, Facecrack and other social media would be having low ranking enlisted posting crap how they are being mobilized out of the blue. They don’t respect opsec.

Practice safe secs. Keep it under wraps.

IME opsec is most people's weakness. They just can't seem to help themselves -- both military/gov, and civilians. I'm sure the CCP has no trouble finding weak marks.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

SKYMASTER is not used to launch an attack. It's used for after we get hit, and is an emergency protocol for a post nuclear strike on the US to launch a second strike. They also wouldn't be sending anything to nuclear silos in the clear for a real world event.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   

There would be signs. There would be mass movements of aircraft, including aircraft going on airborne alert. They wouldn't be sending messages in the clear, they wouldn't be broadcasting on ADS-B, or anything else that you would be seeing on Twitter or YouTube.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If nukes were removed from the WSA, everyone would know.

You think Russia doesnt watch those areas very carefully.

Yea I know when I was still on active duty Minot screwed the pooch, that was and is the exception not the rule.

Also while I was an FE on awacs regular training flights to the east coast are not unusual for heavies.

Lastly red flag season.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
If nukes were removed from the WSA, everyone would know.

You think Russia doesnt watch those areas very carefully.

Yea I know when I was still on active duty Minot screwed the pooch, that was and is the exception not the rule.

Also while I was an FE on awacs regular training flights to the east coast are not unusual for heavies.

Lastly red flag season.

Seems like some folks just won't take the correct answers from knowledgeable people like you and Zaph. What can ya do?

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm on the east coast. It was maybe early afternoon a couple of days ago when I was out for a drive and listening to a popular radio station when there was this brief interruption that lasted for maybe five seconds. It started out like one of those tests of the Emergency B. S. with the initial noise effects but nothing else.

It was just slightly odd is all, and the radio station didn't acknowledge it or didn't know about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join