It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUCKLE UP--Iranian Attack on Israel Imminent--US Officials Warn

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

"The government" is tracking 700,000 people? People who were anonymously polled?

Do you think, at all, for even a fraction of a second?

... AND ... if the gov't spent all it's time tracking those 700,000 Muslims, they'd be called 'racist' or Muslim-phobes for doing so. And they'd be shut down. There is that little bit of DEI wokeism nonsense too.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

"The government" is tracking 700,000 people? People who were anonymously polled?

... AND ... if the gov't spent all it's time tracking those 700,000 Muslims, they'd be called 'racist' or Muslim-phobes for doing so. And they'd be shut down. There is that little bit of DEI wokeism nonsense too.

Oh ye of so little faith in your government's intel abilities.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Not having faith in government just means he has a brain.

DHS, FBI, US Marshalls and all the other federal law enforcement agencies simply don't have enough agents to monitor that many people.

You were fed yet another delusion by Democrat media. Simple numbers that a 5 year old can understand prove the delusion wrong.

Only you can force yourself to remain ignorant.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

SHE. I"m a she. Thanks.

DHS, FBI, US Marshalls and all the other federal law enforcement agencies simply don't have enough agents to monitor that many people. .

Correct. Not enough people. Not enough resources.
Unable to do the job on that large a scale effectively.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   

DHS, FBI, US Marshalls and all the other federal law enforcement agencies simply don't have enough agents to monitor that many people.

You were fed yet another delusion by Democrat media. Simple numbers that a 5 year old can understand prove the delusion wrong.

Where are all the Islamic terrorist news clippings happening in the U.S., I can't find any.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Where are all the Islamic terrorist news clippings happening in the U.S., I can't find any.

Where were they before 9/11?

Again, you don't think. I'm beginning to see you're simply not capable of it.

Do you not believe the Pew research? You were touting it as gospel yesterday.

Oh, but now it disagrees with the false narrative you've been fed by Democrat media, so it doesn't matter.

You are physically incapable of thinking for yourself.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

SHE. I"m a she. Thanks.

My bad. I'll try to remember but I can't keep track of everyone's gender here. I just use "he" generically, like saying "you guys" to a group of people even if it includes women. Please don't take it personally.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Where were they before 9/11?

Again, you don't think. I'm beginning to see you're simply not capable of it.

Do you not believe the Pew research? You were touting it as gospel yesterday.

Oh, but now it disagrees with the false narrative you've been fed by Democrat media, so it doesn't matter.

You are physically incapable of thinking for yourself.

By employing insults it's obvious you lost the argument and can't provide proof of your claims, so move on.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

theintercept.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

theintercept.com...

That's weird and does not prove your claim that 20% of Muslims in the U.S. are terrorists or committing terrorist acts. Again, provide me with facts/sources which show all of us all the terrorist acts being committed in the U.S.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If Israel fights Iran let me be the first to say. .. .

#IranianGenocide

And why is Israel being so mean!

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You didn't look.

BBC News

An 18-year-old in Idaho allegedly planned a violent rampage of local churches, after he pledged loyalty to the Islamic State (IS) group.

Alexander Mercurio was arrested on Saturday, one day before prosecutors say he intended to attack churches with guns,"flame-covered weapons", explosives, knives and a pipe.

He allegedly wanted to move from church to church until being killed, the justice department said.

Republic of Islam Dearborn Michigan - Chants of Death to America

Suggested reading -

Radical Islam In America

The radicalization of Muslims and Islamic institutions in the United States, Europe, and across the Islamic world has fostered a new generation of Islamist activists, many of them willing to use violence to achieve their aims. In Radical Islam in America, Chris Heffelfinger describes the development of the Islamist movement, examines its efforts and influence in the West, and suggests strategies to reduce or eliminate the threat of Islamist terrorism. The book distinguishes Islamism (the fundamentalist political movement based on Islamic identity and values) from the Muslim faith and explores Islamists’ substantial inroads with Muslims and Muslim educational institutions in the West since the 1960s, as well as the larger relationship between Islamist political activism and militancy.

Islamic Extremism in the United States
Too much to quote it all. Short quote -

Some U.S. extremists are actively recruited and trained by foreign Islamic terrorist organizations,[2] while others are known as "lone wolves" that radicalize on their own.[3][6][dead link] The Fort Hood shooter, Major Nidal Hasan, is a U.S. citizen of Palestinian descent. He communicated via email with Anwar al-Awlaki, but had no direct ties to al-Qaeda.[12] Al-Qaeda propaganda uses Hasan to promote the idea of "be al-Qaeda by not being al-Qaeda".[12][dead link] Carlos Leon Bledsoe, a U.S.-born citizen who converted to Islam as a young adult in 2004 and changed his name to Abdulhakim Muhammad, shot a U.S. military recruiter in Little Rock, Arkansas in June 2009, after spending time in Yemen.[6][dead link] Faisal Shahzad is a naturalized U.S. citizen from Pakistan and received bomb training from the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan; his plot to detonate a bomb in New York's Times Square was discovered only after the bomb failed.[6][dead link] Zachary Chesser converted to Islam after high school and began to spread extremism over the Internet.[13] He was arrested attempting to board a flight to Somalia to join the Islamic terrorist group al-Shabaab.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I never made that claim.

But I do believe you were making the argument that we should just trust the feds to do their job.

I was just killing two birds with one link.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You didn't look.

BBC News

An 18-year-old in Idaho allegedly planned a violent rampage of local churches, after he pledged loyalty to the Islamic State (IS) group.

Alexander Mercurio was arrested on Saturday, one day before prosecutors say he intended to attack churches with guns,"flame-covered weapons", explosives, knives and a pipe.

He allegedly wanted to move from church to church until being killed, the justice department said.

Republic of Islam Dearborn Michigan - Chants of Death to America

Suggested reading -

Radical Islam In America

The radicalization of Muslims and Islamic institutions in the United States, Europe, and across the Islamic world has fostered a new generation of Islamist activists, many of them willing to use violence to achieve their aims. In Radical Islam in America, Chris Heffelfinger describes the development of the Islamist movement, examines its efforts and influence in the West, and suggests strategies to reduce or eliminate the threat of Islamist terrorism. The book distinguishes Islamism (the fundamentalist political movement based on Islamic identity and values) from the Muslim faith and explores Islamists’ substantial inroads with Muslims and Muslim educational institutions in the West since the 1960s, as well as the larger relationship between Islamist political activism and militancy.

Islamic Extremism in the United States
Too much to quote it all. Short quote -

Some U.S. extremists are actively recruited and trained by foreign Islamic terrorist organizations,[2] while others are known as "lone wolves" that radicalize on their own.[3][6][dead link] The Fort Hood shooter, Major Nidal Hasan, is a U.S. citizen of Palestinian descent. He communicated via email with Anwar al-Awlaki, but had no direct ties to al-Qaeda.[12] Al-Qaeda propaganda uses Hasan to promote the idea of "be al-Qaeda by not being al-Qaeda".[12][dead link] Carlos Leon Bledsoe, a U.S.-born citizen who converted to Islam as a young adult in 2004 and changed his name to Abdulhakim Muhammad, shot a U.S. military recruiter in Little Rock, Arkansas in June 2009, after spending time in Yemen.[6][dead link] Faisal Shahzad is a naturalized U.S. citizen from Pakistan and received bomb training from the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan; his plot to detonate a bomb in New York's Times Square was discovered only after the bomb failed.[6][dead link] Zachary Chesser converted to Islam after high school and began to spread extremism over the Internet.[13] He was arrested attempting to board a flight to Somalia to join the Islamic terrorist group al-Shabaab.

I'm not looking for chanting nor radicalization, I asked the other members to prove 20% of American Muslims are causing terrorist acts in the country. As with that member and you, so far nadda.

Those radicalized are usually turned in by their families or congregations or government has an eye on them. Try again.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

SHE. I"m a she. Thanks.

DHS, FBI, US Marshalls and all the other federal law enforcement agencies simply don't have enough agents to monitor that many people. .

Correct. Not enough people. Not enough resources.
Unable to do the job on that large a scale effectively.

Definitely not enough resources. I had received an information subpoena by the FBI back in 2020 or so for a company I had a small business relationship with. I sent off the information they requested and heard nothing until late 2022 or early 2023. When I asked my attorney what the hell happened and why it took so long to get back to me he said the FBI told him all their resources has been focused on January 6th! They can't even handle monitoring 700 people never mind 700,000.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

government has an eye on them. Try again.

Ok. I'll try again

theintercept.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

government has an eye on them. Try again.

Ok. I'll try again

theintercept.com...

Like I said, weird cherry picked article that does not meet the claim that 20% of American Muslims are committing acts of terrorism.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Like I said, weird cherry picked article that does not meet the claim that 20% of American Muslims are committing acts of terrorism.

You asked, where are all the articles on Islamic terrorism in the US. Well, they're all over the place. It didn't take me long to find one. How many do you need?

You also suggested the feds have it under control and we should trust them. Just let them do their job. I disagree.

The link I posted raises questions about both of your points. The two I'm addressing. It's like a double whammy of things to think about.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

edit on 4/12/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The wife was listening to a woman from Israel on some knitting video thing she watches a few days a week. It is live at twelve oclock. The woman said a real lot of people in Israel are on edge right now because they were told that Iran is attacking Israel today. I do not know if it is true, but listening to the woman on the wife's computer from across the table, that woman sure thinks it is real.

I don't know the woman's name or what her knitting podcast is called. The wife watches it regularly...I am guessing it is twice a week, but it could be every day for all I know. I am not interested in knitting, so I do not pay attention to the stuff she watches on it. The wife mentioned to me what the woman was saying, and I then started to pay attention to her voice and what she was saying after that. The show quit really early, she was only on maybe ten minutes I think vs the usual half hour.

I think that if Iran does start bombing israel, Israel will send some nukes over there if it is an overwhelming bombing attack. If that happens, nuclear response is supposedly acceptable by international laws governing it. I do not know particulars of the laws...only what I have read in some articles pertaining to this kind of stuff. Depending on what Iran does, this could really escalate.

Anyone heard anything about this? I cannot take what a scared knitter is saying as real without more reliable info. Where do you get reliable info these days, surely not from the media or the white house in an election year.

edit on 12-4-2024 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join