It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUCKLE UP--Iranian Attack on Israel Imminent--US Officials Warn

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

Iran likely has similar thinking.

Iran saw what happened to Iraq, and we have 20+ years of real fighting to improve on with both equipment and technic. Russia is a good example of what happens when you have no real-world events to really tune your military. The US is not one anyone should even think about going against with our battle-hardened military. Even China... They play no sh!t slap games with India can call it battle.

youtu.be...

edit on x30Thu, 11 Apr 2024 17:22:45 -05002024101America/ChicagoThu, 11 Apr 2024 17:22:45 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Ummm...the smart play by Iran...would be to target the Israeli nuclear site in Dimona in the Negev desert...I'm sure by now that Iran knows precisely where all those Israeli launch silo's are...

Take out their...not so secret...nuclear strike capability...and end their plausible deniability...

I mean...the IDF certainly couldn't complain about lost...ambiguity...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...the smart play by Iran...would be to target the Israeli nuclear site in Dimona in the Negev desert...I'm sure by now that Iran knows precisely where all those Israeli launch silo's are...

Take out their...not so secret...nuclear strike capability...and end their plausible deniability...

I mean...the IDF certainly couldn't complain about lost...ambiguity...

YouSir

Too risky.
I suspect a high level assass. is in the works.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...not only does Israel almost certainly have nukes, it is widely thought to have a second-strike capability. Their nukes aren't all in silos. And they aren't all on land either.

Iran simply isn't capable of taking out Israel's entire nuclear capability in a preemptive strike without Israel launching at them.

Not to mention that even if Iran could get their entire nuclear arsenal, Israel would still have plenty of conventional capability left to rock Tehran's world.

So no, that wouldn't be a very smart play.
edit on 11-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

In other news Iran has less than 3 months to exist as is, especially if they strike inside Israel.

Wait that's the world where we forcibly return their culture to 1971.
edit on 11-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 01:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

All of this is to suck Iran into attacking Israel. If they're stupid
enough to fall for it then Iran will be no more.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: MrGashler
a reply to: quintessentone

It doesn't have to be all of them. It just has to be enough of them. And meeting that threshold isn't as difficult as one might think considering the extremist nature of islam itself.

That's a hard call/reality to make because we really are not a part of their faith so we can only look from the outside in, which lends itself to bias and misinformation/disinformation.

"We"?

Who's we?

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 04:58 AM
link   

I openly admit that I am biased against islam. I actively despise the religion and their pedophile warlord prophet. But my feelings are based on research I've done into islam itself, not on propaganda or anti-muslim talking points. It isn't a hard call to make when you've dove into islam in order to understand it. It's an even easier call to make when you recognize the patterns of repeated behavior from muslims over centuries. They're really not doing anything today that they haven't been doing for hundreds and hundreds of years. They just have access to better technology.

Not all of them as you want to believe.

No, not all of them.

But as he said - enough of them.

It's a piss poor excuse of a "faith". It's not a faith so much as it's a lifestyle and mindset for many, many Muslims.

That may be a hard truth for some, but truth it is.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

I openly admit that I am biased against islam. I actively despise the religion and their pedophile warlord prophet. But my feelings are based on research I've done into islam itself, not on propaganda or anti-muslim talking points. It isn't a hard call to make when you've dove into islam in order to understand it. It's an even easier call to make when you recognize the patterns of repeated behavior from muslims over centuries. They're really not doing anything today that they haven't been doing for hundreds and hundreds of years. They just have access to better technology.

Not all of them as you want to believe.

No, not all of them.

But as he said - enough of them.

It's a piss poor excuse of a "faith". It's not a faith so much as it's a lifestyle and mindset for many, many Muslims.

That may be a hard truth for some, but truth it is.

Prove me wrong.

As the research shows most Americans do not know any Muslim people nor how they practice their faith in America.

Over the last 20 years, the American public has been divided on whether Islam is more likely than other religions to encourage violence, and a notable partisan divide on this question has emerged. When the Center first asked this question on a telephone survey in 2002, Republicans and Republican-leaning independents were only moderately more likely than Democrats and Democratic leaners to say that Islam encourages violence more than other religions – and this was a minority viewpoint in both partisan groups. Within a few years, however, Republicans began to grow more likely to believe that Islam encourages violence. Democrats, in contrast, have become more likely to say Islam does not encourage violence. Now, Republicans are far more likely than Democrats to say they believe Islam encourages violence more than other religions.

Though many Americans have negative views toward Muslims and Islam, 53% say they don’t personally know anyone who is Muslim, and a similar share (52%) say they know “not much” or “nothing at all” about Islam. Americans who are not Muslim and who personally know someone who is Muslim are more likely to have a positive view of Muslims, and they are less likely to believe that Islam encourages violence more than other religions.

www.pewresearch.org...

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   

As the research shows most Americans do not know any Muslim people nor how they practice their faith in America.

I would qualify that by saying most Americans do not know that they know any Muslims. In other words, they know them, they just don't know they're Muslim.

If the average American knows of another's faith at all, it is only because they are either close friends with that person or that person was in the news recently for something and the article mentions they are a Muslim.

Think about it. How many times have you met someone and then asked "what faith are you"?

If the answer isn't zero then you either have very few friends or you are a Muslim yourself as they seem inordinately curious about other people's faith.

Why is that, do you suppose?

I don't give a rat's ass what faith someone follows unless and until they make it an issue.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

So the Pew Research isn't good enough for you, you know better right?

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   

....most Americans do not know any Muslim people nor how they practice their faith in America.

America is getting to know that just fine. There is no reason to think Muslims in America practice Islam any differently than Muslims in the Middle East crap-hole - which is a crap hole because of Islam.

The Republic of Islam Dearborn Michigan - Chants of Death to Israel, Death to America

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

....most Americans do not know any Muslim people nor how they practice their faith in America.

America is getting to know that just fine. There is no reason to think Muslims in America practice Islam any differently than Muslims in the Middle East crap-hole - which is a crap hole because of Islam.

The Republic of Islam Dearborn Michigan - Chants of Death to Israel, Death to America

Thinking and knowing are two different things, with you it is guesswork.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

with you it is guesswork.

No. It's common sense. Just because a Muslim moves from the MIddle East to here, doesn't mean they are going to change how they practice their religion. Their beliefs don't change because their location does. They still claim Islam ... and all the baggage that goes with it goes with them. (as we have witnessed with the Muslim immigrants and their offspring in Dearborn)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The attack was supposedly supposed to be happening now, but (supposedly) Iran cancelled it because of fears of the United States interceding for Israel militarily.

The latest ...

Zerohedge

Update(1329ET): Israeli media sources have claimed that Iran is poised to launch a major attack on Israel, but that the strikes were postponed "at the last minute".

Israeli news website Ynet reported Thursday that "Tehran decided to either delay the strike or change the nature of its response to Israel's attack on its consulate in Damascus, likely due to warnings from the administration of United States President Joe Biden. According to more:

The outlet cited Iranian semi-official news agency Mehr as claiming the attack could happen "maybe tonight," but soon after deleting the video with the assertion.

The last 48 hours has seen Washington raise the possibility that it could intervene militarily in defense of Israel if Iran retaliates for the April 1st Israeli attack on its embassy in Damascus.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

with you it is guesswork.

No. It's common sense. Just because a Muslim moves from the MIddle East to here, doesn't mean they are going to change how they practice their religion. Their beliefs don't change because their location does. They still claim Islam ... and all the baggage that goes with it goes with them. (as we have witnessed with the Muslim immigrants and their offspring in Dearborn)

Of course it does, just research Muslims converting to Hinduism in India. Anyway, back on topic. This was expected at the beginning of that never-ending religious conflict, at least I expected it to escalate however what took them so long?

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Since you're a big fan of Pew Research, you should know that they found 20% of US Muslims approve of purposeful killing of civilians for political, social and religious reasons.

Those are war crimes and acts of terrorism.

20% is over 700,000 Muslims in the US.

A little different than the fake picture you've been painted by Democrat media. It's so significant that it drives up the national average.

No guesswork required. We know for a fact a scary number of them support terrorism, by their own admission. And how many more of them were just smart enough not to tell a pollster that?
edit on 12-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Since you're a big fan of Pew Research, you should know that they found 20% of US Muslims approve of purposeful targeting of civilians with violence.

A little different than the fake picture you've been painted by Democrat media.

Yes, and 80% do not. If Pew knows this fact don't you think government has eyes on these people?

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Since you're a big fan of Pew Research, you should know that they found 20% of US Muslims approve of purposeful targeting of civilians with violence.

A little different than the fake picture you've been painted by Democrat media.

Yes, and 80% do not. If Pew knows this fact don't you think government has eyes on these people?

"The government" is tracking 700,000 people? People who were anonymously polled?

Do you think, at all, for even a fraction of a second?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join