It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUCKLE UP--Iranian Attack on Israel Imminent--US Officials Warn

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Israel attacked Iran, Iran attacks Israel.

Quick correction:

Iran proxy, HAMAS attacked Iran.
Israel attacked Iran.
Iran attacks Israel.

Another quick correction: alleged Iranian proxy. The people telling us HAMAS is an Iranian proxy don't have a good track record for being honest with the American people, and they've been spoiling for a war with Iran for decades.

I'm not saying HAMAS isn't an Iranian proxy. I'm just saying I don't care, it's not US business. We have enough problems of our own.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

Pew used to do a survey of Western Muslims that showed wide support for extremism and terrorism.

They stopped doing it because it wasn't politically correct.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It would be wise of us to try to get the UK and France on board with supporting Israel in a counterstrike against Iran.

Why?

Because if we do that, it's unlikely Iran does much. Iran doesn't want to fight 4 of the world's leading military powers.

Just like when everyone said we couldn't hit Assad because it would be war with Russia.

The US, UK, and France hit Assad with a coordinated strike in 2017. What did Russia do?

Nothing.

If you leave them with their only choice being back down or start WW3, they will back down.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I gotta say I disagree with you. The government can't even keep a close enough eye on its own employees to stop them from doing sh!t they shouldn't. That, and they're clearly way more concerned about monitoring and jailing parents who speak out at school board meetings, old ladies who pray at the capital, and catholics who have an issue with abortion.
And you may be wrong, or you may be right about whether or not a majority of muslims are not extremists in their beliefs. It doesn't even take a majority of them for it to be enough of them. There are an estimated 1.8 billion muslims in the world, and an estimated 3.45 million in the USA. 1% of either of those numbers is more than adequate to cause major MAJOR issues and damage, and a coordinated effort to cause harm would be extremely successful without heavy military intervention.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This could also just be the Biden administration giving themselves cover for leaving our ally Israel out to dry.

They put out this story saying our intelligence expects Iran themselves--not proxies--to attack Israel and that it may be necessary for us to get involved.

If our intelligence actually thinks it will be a limited proxy attack, then when that happens the administration can say "Oh that was nowhere near as bad as we thought it was gonna be, so we're not gonna get involved."

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Kidnapping, torturing, raping, and mutilating elderly women and babies, as well as using hospitals for military use.... all war crimes. Collateral damage is not. Hope that makes it through your thin skull. If every Muslim died today the world would be a better place. As far as I'm concerned we can add you to that equation as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler

I gotta say I disagree with you. The government can't even keep a close enough eye on its own employees to stop them from doing sh!t they shouldn't. That, and they're clearly way more concerned about monitoring and jailing parents who speak out at school board meetings, old ladies who pray at the capital, and catholics who have an issue with abortion.
And you may be wrong, or you may be right about whether or not a majority of muslims are not extremists in their beliefs. It doesn't even take a majority of them for it to be enough of them. There are an estimated 1.8 billion muslims in the world, and an estimated 3.45 million in the USA. 1% of either of those numbers is more than adequate to cause major MAJOR issues and damage, and a coordinated effort to cause harm would be extremely successful without heavy military intervention.

In actual fact, nobody really knows who the government is keeping an eye on.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

When they retaliated for Soleimani it was technically an Iraqi base fully occupied by Americans if I remember correctly, wasn't exactly shock and awe but it served a purpose for them. Smart when you think about it.

Iran isn't stupid but I guess it's just a waiting game now, it depends on how far they'll take it but yes... Israel might've just created the perfect storm for a war and it's not like the situation has been more ripe for the picking so to speak.

It's a FFS moment which many thought they wanted.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Boogerpicker

"If every Muslim died today the world would be a better place. As far as I'm concerned we can add you to that equation as well."

What a hateful thing to say.

The last thing we need in this World is more hate.

You and your ilk are part of the problem.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"If every Muslim died today the world would be a better place. As far as I'm concerned we can add you to that equation as well."

What a hateful thing to say.

The last thing we need in this World is more hate.

You and your ilk are part of the problem.

Bravo.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You're talking out of your arse and just had to throw in a bit islamophobia in for good measure.

Do us both a favour and get back to picking boogers until you can act like a grown up.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

After their general was killed by the Trump administration it took them about a week to retaliate. Mostly symbolic from what I remember but the potential for mass casualties existed.

It was entirely symbolic. They carefully avoided targeting American troops because they knew that would be met with an even stronger response. Some troops were injured by the shock waves, and that's nothing to diminish, but it was a weak response. They just had to do something that they could spin to their population as hitting back at the big bad USA.

If you stand up to Iran, they back down.

Does the West have the balls to stand up?

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Just like Ukraine, I see no reason for the US to get involved.

Israel attacked Iran, Iran attacks Israel. Not our circus, not our monkeys. This matter falls directly under the purview of the United Nations.

What exactly do you expect the UN to do that won't just be the US having to carry it out with a couple hundred "coalition" tag-alongs? Either way it's gonna fall to the US, and we'll have more control and be more effective if we just do it ourselves.

Or, for the believers, the two antagonist's respective gods. Far be it for us mere mortals to interfere.

Jews and Muslims worship the same God. Along with Christians.
edit on 11-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

Israel attacked Iran, Iran attacks Israel. Not our circus, not our monkeys. This matter falls directly under the purview of the United Nations.

What exactly do you expect the UN to do that won't just be the US having to carry it out with a couple hundred "coalition" tag-alongs? Either way it's gonna fall to the US, and we'll have more control and be more effective if we just do it ourselves.

Or, for the believers, the two antagonist's respective gods. Far be it for us mere mortals to interfere.

It may be the same God but not the same words of God.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler

It doesn't have to be all of them. It just has to be enough of them. And meeting that threshold isn't as difficult as one might think considering the extremist nature of islam itself.

And just the sheer number of them. There's over 3 million Muslims in the US. Probably more like 4 or 5 million if you count illegals. Even if only 1% of them are extremists, that's 30,000 to 50,000.

And surveys have shown it's way more than 1%.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

It may be the same God but not the same words of God.

Of course. That's not what he said though. He literally said there were two gods. I was just letting him know it's actually the same God. Some people don't know.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Here come more "bait & bobber" sanctions. 😀

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

If we're being honest:

Israel had more than enough evidence and urgent warnings from their intelligence community that exactly such an attack was going to take place with 100% certainty which they chose to allow.
Iran proxy, Israeli funded HAMAS attacked Israel.
Israel attacked Iran.
Iran has not attacked Israel.

edit on 11-4-2024 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Show me a Muslim or Jew who worships Jesus as God.
That's Who Christians worship ... God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
Muslims, Jews and Christians don't worship the same God.
Sorry.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Show me a Muslim or Jew who worships Jesus as God.
That's Who Christians worship ... God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
Muslims, Jews and Christians don't worship the same God.
Sorry.

that's debatable. Any religion that worships one God, the creator of all, likely worships the same "creator of all" regardless of what name he/she is given. It's important to understand other religions to better understand your own.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join