It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrants are Planning on Squatting on America’s Abandoned Properties…

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: FlyersFan

Moral flexibility is a good thing to have, you can weasel your way trough a sociopath society pretending to be moral....

Homeless people in front of empty houses is the society you advocate?

The supposed moral high ground you think you have by showing some slanted view of homeless people living outside of an abandoned or unused house is false.

You have no moral high ground here.

We are a country of laws. You will try to dismantle that as well with some other false moral argument.

Illegal immigrants are just that. Illegal.

Ownership is 100% the rule and the law.

Homelessness is not a get in free card.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AlongCameaSpider

We're all advocating the injustices so long we profit from them, I'm amused about the wining of those that are starting to feel it.

Did they really thought they were protected from this economic system, just because they helped put it into place?

I agree the laws will keep things going no matter what. Unfortunately they are not here to protect us and that problem is coming home to roost.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I agree we are a country of laws. When the lawless are allowed to roam free, break laws, and our government and law enforcement don’t enforce the laws putting law breakers behind bars or evicting them from our country, we are no longer living in the same country I grew up in. I realize our society is breaking down and in some states criminals are allowed to get away with more and more. That’s just my opinion of what I’m hearing from places like California and a few other states.

The original video posted in this thread I was picturing the squatter to be a thief openly stealing someone’s property here in the US and bragging about it and promoting it to others. I heard in some states squatters have rights to keep property in certain situations if they improved or cultivated it. I heard a multi million dollar property was taken over by several squatters and they were even mKing money off of it running illegal strip clubs on the property. I do not know if any of this is true but it wouldn’t surprise me if it was. In my opinion, thieves should be arrested and locked up in jail. If they are thieves and illegals as well, sent back where they came from and banned from coming back.

US taxpayers should not have to pay to house their expenses to lock them up in our country. For younger folks, I consider all US government funding to come from US taxpayers and through US business activity. So in my opinion, all funding our government pays for expenses comes from the people of the US in particular US taxpayers. Things are not free. If someone steals property that is theft in most places. If we have elected officials who don’t enforce our laws, that is asking for trouble. That’s just my opinion and two cents on the matter. Just voicing my opinion in case it’s the last chance I get if this site gets shutdown and I can’t do so in the future. FYI, We do need an influx of people if our birth rate is dropping to work jobs and pay taxes. Our current method of allowing massive illegals to cross our borders is a terrible plan in my opinion.

Someone made a comment about background checks and failing it. No idea how someone does a background check on an anonymous web site that might go dark in a couple months on top of that. I’m not looking for a new job but I suppose one type of job that doesn’t require too much is a US elected official. It just takes money and some popularity. I don’t really want to be President of anything new. If I was President, I would shut down all illegal immigration immediately and make it a mission to evict illegal squatters stealing property and bragging about it online to come and get some. If the President can send thousands of troops overseas to defend something, our own border can be sealed off from most illegals.
edit on 23-3-2024 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

So you have no ideas, no suggestions just being "edgy" and saying this system is bad.

Got it have a good day.

ETA: Millions came here with nothing and were able to make choices that allowed them to improve their lives, and the lives of their kids.

The current rampant corruption is completely on the voters that didnt want to pay attention to what was happening and never questioned anything because things were good and didnt want to rock the boat.

While living over seas I saw people that got a job they hated while young just to pay the bills and because the system was rigid they felt they couldnt leave that job and try new things.

We are where we are because people stopping fighting to keep the system that let the nation grow and prosper.

edit on 09Sat, 23 Mar 2024 11:09:16 -050009161111amf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

You seem to lack reading comprehension. I've given pretty defined examples of what's wrong and what we need to change in order to have a shot at the future...

The American dream, sure... Unfortunately wsking up from it was in the fine print and not part of the deal... You still dreaming and as expected it's turning into the nightmare it was always designed to be...

We are where we are because people stopping fighting to keep the system that let the nation grow and prosper.

Oh so you are old enough to have been able to belive the myth of infinite exponential growth... It's a lie, it's not practicable with limited resources in a resource based economy. Plain and simple...

Unless you think we should adhere to a system that need global blody wars to make tabula rasa and reset the debts in order to work again...

Really there is only one part that profits from this system in the long run and you are not their allied...

This lie of infinite prosperity for all is old peoples babble that have never bothered to actually examine the economy on a global scale, and never realized that it doesn't pan out.

There is no future with this system for the next generations, and they know. Well short of global conflicts...

The only ones still adhering to it are a big part of 1st world population that is about to die away believing a lie. Admitting to have fallen for a lie for your whole life is much harder than to die ignorant about the mess your way caused.

So I do understand them in a certain way, and wish them farewell but their opinion on the socio economic aspects are totally outdated...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join