It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrants are Planning on Squatting on America’s Abandoned Properties…

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   

New immigrants from Venezuelan Gangs are planning on squatting.

He claims all you have to do move in and it’s yours.

We got a few around here. FAAFO.

They are pushing their way in.

We really need to fix this.

All this trouble so the Dems can move in Voters.

Cause, if you speak English. You aren’t buying their crap.
edit on 21-3-2024 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

(post by Vermilion removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I also heard in some places, illegals are also allowed to have guns. If the police or military don’t enforce laws or congress doesn’t pass laws to stop all this illegal seizure of property, I can imagine massive violence breaking out and it could end in civil war or a massive breakdown in our society. All these illegals seizing property need to be sent back where they came from. Anyone supporting this illegal seizure should be jailed for treason if in office in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Why didn’t they make their own country better?

cause their country's governments don't give them free sh@@.

edit on 21-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter
I also heard in some places, illegals are also allowed to have guns.

Haven’t done any kind of resource into this, but I already know it’s absolutely not true. But I mean, why not though? Americans have been trying to school me for years about how a armed society is a safer society.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Illinois judge rules illegal migrants can carry guns

(NewsNation) — A federal judge in Illinois earlier this month ruled that a Mexican man who was living in the U.S. illegally had a constitutional right to own a firearm for self-defense.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Good luck with the background check.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

At least in New York they can! Watching that entire state fall apart is really going to be something. They're off to a roaring start lol. Just wait until the squatters get violent!

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   
illlegals are mizery.
look at that 5 foot tall iq of 70 never went to high school illlegal bragging how he will steal our homes and invade our Repubblik.

the great replaccement is upon us.

the internati0n bannkers, the b0lsheviks, the r0thschilds, s0r0s, etc, have w0n.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   
They have already changed the laws in Atlanta Georgia to make removing squatters easier. I don't think New York will be that sensible though.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Stories like this are just to get a Rise out of People but it does Seem the United States is presently under a Silent Foreign Invasion meant to Provoke a Violent Reaction from it's Law abiding Citizens . We All saw this Coming the Day Joe Biden Stole Office .

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

There is no need to change the laws...we just take back what is ours. I couldn't imagine coming home from vacation and finding someone helping themselves to my home and property....it would be a very bad situation before the police arrived.
I have acreage in the country...it would take them about 30 mins...

edit on 22-3-2024 by Asher47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:36 AM
link   
With Bill Gates the largest landholder in America from some reports, expect a lot of his land is abandoned as he tries to monopolize the economy and borgafiy the population. Just how much land does one need to live?

If I was going to try a squatter angle, looks more successful trying in one of those sleepy rural towns where the boom period is over and the local are glad to have someone around. It is strange how lonely it can be living in the middle of a city, and how friendly it can be when out beyond the black stump.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 04:49 AM
link   
As some next gen super psyop, does Bill Gates really want all these immigrants flocking to his land? You can stay as long as you get this inaction. Otherwise the RA RA boys have nothing else to do today. With how some of the immigrants are flocking, sounds spicy.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   

A society that favors empty houses over homeless people has lost it's way...

All the "good" intentions to protect those in need, especially those that can afford to own housing and not live in it, will pave their way to their ultimate demise...

I'm sure you feel it already and this is just the beginning... If you think immigrant squating emty houses is the worst it can be you haven't seen anything... Buckle up

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   
They won't be squatters for long.

Just look at all the housing being constructed.

Who do you think all those new subdivisions are being made for?

We sure don't have a birth rate increase, we have a domestic invasion of illegal Invaders, who knowingly entered outside of legal means.

That's a felony.

Why don't people see the end game?

Corrupt career parasite politicians, are allowing criminals to invade, and are giving them money and guns ...

Wake the F'up people!

This is a velvet revolution, and everyone is asleep at the wheel.

We will lose every thing, if Americans don't oppose the corruption.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join