It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrants are Planning on Squatting on America’s Abandoned Properties…

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: whyamIhere

I don't know. Baltimore is selling abandoned houses for $1, and if they don't mind squatting in deteriorating homes they could buy a super HUD home in the Fine City of Baltimore. A row house even!

You can get acreage for unpaid property taxes with most squatting-type laws. The thing is, with programs like you describe, you must meet local building codes and pay taxes as well. That is why sending them to Detroit or Baltimore, or wherever, won't help. Also, from what I've seen from the Detroit blighted neighborhoods, you'll need a tent as it's a lot of empty lots around those areas.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I don't know if they need to actually squat. Baltimore is selling abandoned houses for $1, and if they don't mind squatting in deteriorating homes they could buy a super HUD home in the Fine City of Baltimore. A row house even!

pretty sure that's government thing kinda like eminent domain. but those that buy those properties are expected to pay the taxes and anything else that the government codes call for. you just ain't gonna get that for a buck and them let you camp out there.
they are wanting to fill their coffers.

edit on 22-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: orionthehunter
I also heard in some places, illegals are also allowed to have guns.

Americans have been trying to school me for years about how a armed society is a safer society.

Did you miss the part about the law abiding citizens when you were getting schooled?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Sounds like a whine about life not being fair... No illegal should be living an any empty house on American soil, nor in America.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It's just the logical procession of Capitalism, once it's decided that your ressources are going to get bled out your done...

Better come to terms with the bestest system ever!
USA has been its biggest proponent, now that you're on the chopping block it's a silent foreign invasion... Figures.... like the teen nation USA is, they are as mature as a teen always blaming the others, coupled with a lack of geopolitical firsthand knowledge, makes the "reee" immigrants sound like the fools they are...

If you don't like the way we feel about illegal aliens, or how they'll be treated if found in homes on our property then get your ass over here and take them off our hands. Actions speak louder than words.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: whyamIhere

I don't know if they need to actually squat. Baltimore is selling abandoned houses for $1, and if they don't mind squatting in deteriorating homes they could buy a super HUD home in the Fine City of Baltimore. A row house even!

They'll be evicted within the year because they won't be able to afford the taxes.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Who cares about goodwill. If I ever found a squatter on my property, they'd be gone faster than they got there. Also, let's see how long it is before it's "racist" to call them squatters.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Oh it's unfair alright, it's only fair for the ever fewer.

I'll remeber you when it's your time to wine about it...

Oh wait you already are

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Also, let's see how long it is before it's "racist" to call them squatters.

We should help the media come up for a name or acronym for this.

How about…

Friendly instant neighbors.

Wait till all their children hit a School District near you.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
They need to go after the rich and famous multibillion dollar homes.

All the nice gate communities.

Martha's vinyards, Hollywood hills and so on.

After all this are darn gangs soo the drug houses the brothels and child sex back rooms will be the best next investments.

All thanks to democrats.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I say we dox every 1% that owns a home that is vacated more than 30 days and see how fast this # changes. I know a bunch of them having worked for the elite my whole working life. Beach front or slope side let me know. 👍😁

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Better come to terms with the bestest system ever!

what is a better system?

This should be good!

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

On top of that, I think I remember reading something last summer perhaps, about how in Illinois you no longer have to be a legal citizen to become a cop.

I could me recalling wrong though.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I am sure if that is true, it will be not shortage of illegal police, you know the drug cartels and gangs to protect their own.

But hey that is what democrats wants for America.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
I could me recalling wrong though.

You are recalling correctly but they still have to be legal residents.

I know many americans think it is black or white but, in regards to immigration, there are more than a few categories.

You have:
Natural born citizens
Naturalized citizens
Resident aliens (green card holders, which is what that move in Illinois was hoping to bring into the LEO fold)
Immigrants on work/business visas
Immigrants on student visas
Refugees
Illegal aliens

Everyone in that list, other than illegal aliens, are legal although not necessarily citizens.
edit on 22-3-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

It's not anything we tried already obviously.

Because right now all we do is more of the same in the hopes of a diffrent outcome and that my friend is the definition of insanity...

We're on this track since a long time so the dichotomous party affiliations is just an other symptom of this insanity that felt really good while we were the ones profiting.

Now you have addicts that would kill the dealer for another fix.

They don't understand the endgame of the system they helped to put in place.

Would you go to work if you didn't get paid but all your basic needs were met? I know I would, because i like my job.
how do you figure were going to weather the incoming storm of automatisations?
You think our competition based processes will turn out in favor for humanity?

The socio-economic problems we face are beyond this economic system to provide a place for humanity.

We have to get rid of interest, it's the most destructive dynamic, we will need something like a GUI, if we want existence after the automatisations.
And basic needs can not be privatized anymore...
We fail any of that our destiny is pretty bleak...

The only good part is that the system we have now is designed to keep a very very small percentage of humanity at the very tippi top. But that could change with the advent of AI, and i assume that if we have no intention to change AI will rule the game we set up.

But hey we can also continue doing what we did and expect different results, seems that's more along your line of reasoning?

edit on 23-3-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

You know that living a low standard life in a first world country puts you into the 3% richest people on earth...

I suppose you are not the only one with this mentality and the 97% of the world doesn't really see a diffrence between the 3% and the 1%. An empty house from a rich bitch is an empty house from a rich bitch.

Better come to terms that in the eyes of the world we ARE the filthy rich.

And then you have the 0.1% we're all here to protect from the poor that want to steal our hard earned money... It wirks like a charm just not for the many...

<< 1  2    4 >>

join