It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin says WOKE agenda is part of the NWO's Satanic plan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

I’ve never even heard of the gay agenda, what planet do you live in?

See just because you have not heard of something does not mean it does not exist, even if its in the minds of the mental.

"Gay agenda" or "homosexual agenda" is a term used by sectors of the Christian religious right as a disparaging way to describe the advocacy of cultural acceptance and normalization of non-heterosexual sexual orientations and relationships. The term originated among social conservatives in the United States and has been adopted in nations with active anti-LGBT movements such as Hungary and Uganda.

The term refers to efforts to change government policies and laws on LGBT rights–related issues. Additionally, it has been used by social conservatives and others to describe alleged goals of LGBT rights activists, such as recruiting heterosexuals into what conservatives term a "homosexual lifestyle".

en.wikipedia.org...

Glad I could help sharpen that knife for you.

edit on 10-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Do you also deny God and his alter ego who exist as two equal but opposing sides?

I don't believe in the Devil/Satan/Lucifer, whatever you want to call what the superstitious need to blame their poor behavior on.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The biggest con ever pulled off, was convincing the masses that there is a GOD who gave THE DEVIL dominion over our world and the right to torture us because we did something to deserve it.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have to agree with Putin. The state of moral corruption within our society is deteriorating badly. If you look at the law suits against Diddy. It seems the entire music industry is controlled by people that have no morals whatsoever. They kill others that don't abide to their power. They have the means to cover their crimes up by senior members in police force. There is even talk that Michael Jackson was murdered. His will was tampered etc etc.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Pick your poison... We got trans and he kills 400,000 Russians for a personal goal. I think I'll deal with the Woke over the Ukraine front lines...

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Is that not pretty much what Kanye West is punting?

As to Michael Jackson being murdered.

Aye with propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication.

A drug mainly used in a medical setting by anesthesiologists no less!

Smooth criminal indeed that stuff.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Is that not pretty much what Kanye West is punting?

As to Michael Jackson being murdered.

Aye with propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication, a drug mainly used in a medical setting by anesthesiologists no less!

Smooth criminal indeed that stuff.

I am so over "accidental" drug death.

There is nothing accidental about how it got into your system?

Well, unless you're Marilyn Monroe.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

You can only push someone's redline issues for so long before they push back.

Just saying...

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Michael Jackson was a nonce.
Who cares how he died....the important thing is he died.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Michael Jackson was a nonce.
Who cares how he died....the important thing is he died.

I don't understand the worship factor of these musicians (and other) who died from stupidity.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
The biggest con ever pulled off, was convincing the masses that there is a GOD who gave THE DEVIL dominion over our world and the right to torture us because we did something to deserve it.

Only hyper-superstitious tools believe in the devil.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnowItAllKnowNothin

4 pages of comments, and yet I wonder :

How do y'all know he really said that about the woke-stroke ?

I posted a link the video further up the thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

"It's close to midnight
And something evil's lurking in the dark"

Turns out it was Michael.

Under the moonlight
You see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream
But terror takes the sound before you make it

One shudders to think really.

You start to freeze
As horror looks you right between the eyes
You're paralyzed

That will be the Rohypnol kicking in, help!

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

He's forever blowing Bubbles now.

Allegedly?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Nobody is going to convince me that the country counting more than 144 millions of people doesn't have to cope with pedophilia and dysfunctional families or that it doesn't have its fair share of libertines and homosexuals. The difference between the degeneracy in authoritarian countries and the degeneracy in democratic countries is that the former is swept under the carpet and the latter put in the spotlight. The reason for this is that dictators kill the free press so that the citizens don't get all the information about the true image of the society.

The woke agenda doesn't exist in Russia because no agenda gets a voice there except the one promoted by the dictator.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Thanks. I saw the link after my post.

Really though, I don't get it.

It an "X" post, that links to a Thai prosti-Tourism website, that links back to another "X" post, ...

As a big dumbarse sitting in front of a puter in Kanadakistan : : how am I supposed to grasp the reliability of such ?

I see a vid with translations, but I don't understand Russian, and even if I did, it could be a mistranslation, a voiceover, deep-fake, whatever.

Especially when the " messages " fit agendas to distract and outrage westerners, so we don't look at what we should be looking at.

How do you know he really said that ?

What is your process, for deciding what you view online in 2024, has any validity at all ?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

The difference between the degeneracy in authoritarian countries and the degeneracy in democratic countries is that the former is swept under the carpet and the latter put in the spotlight.

The difference being in the Russian Federation, ostracisation, persecution, jail, or the obvious autodefenestration I should imagine.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

How many people actively embrace the woke agenda, which is being pushed by corporate media, certainly not the oldies, but is affecting the youth, who seem to be trained in absurdities? I think we are at a point of no return, where digging a deeper hole will have some serious nonreturnable consequences. The way of life that we have had seems to be wrapping up for many, simply because of the failure to adapt in time to the changing times. The failure to adapt is being pushed by those charged with the responsibility to do the complete opposite.I see it as primarily their duty to provide food security as that is the basis for everything, the primary energy source is being undermined at every turn. Basic skills are no longer taught in schools and it only takes one generation without the basics and we are back in the stone age. This is not by chance, and the war in Ukraine goes far deeper than we know, for reasons we haven't got a clue about. But I'd bet Putin and XI and Biden know what it is all about.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The difference being in the Russian Federation, ostracisation, persecution, jail, or the obvious autodefenestration I should imagine.

That too. The LGBT movement is banned in Russia. Promoting homosexuality but also publicly talking about it is a crime. Consensual sex between two adult males is allowed but homosexuality is still regarded as a mental illness. What I find funny though is that it's the illness that doesn't exclude one from military service. Interesting, isn't it?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join