It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin says WOKE agenda is part of the NWO's Satanic plan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Thank you.

Bitte.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I think the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world where it existed.

And I think we're f*cked, especially if we make Russia our model or combating social change.

For Vlad:

Favorite quote @ 10:47

"And maybe, do not elect a Putin-loving authoritarian narcissist for your president again."

đź’ś
edit on 10-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: CriticalStinker

There’s a lot of people waking up to some of the absurdity being peddled.

Yep. The facade is in shambles. The elite know this. The reset is coming like a tsunami, thus the global rush for the biggest piece of the reset pie. In the meantime, it's important to deny, distract and divide the masses, lest they see the light too and catch onto to the elite's betrayal of the masses during this global readjustment.

not saying I'm beyond it, but do you somehow believe you are?

Beyond what? Caring? Beyond speaking out against injustice? Taking sides?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: CriticalStinker

There’s a lot of people waking up to some of the absurdity being peddled.

Yep. The facade is in shambles. The elite know this. The reset is coming like a tsunami, thus the global rush for the biggest piece of the reset pie. In the meantime, it's important to deny, distract and divide the masses, lest they see the light too and catch onto to the elite's betrayal of the masses during this global readjustment.

not saying I'm beyond it, but do you somehow believe you are?

Beyond what? Caring? Beyond speaking out against injustice? Taking sides?

Sometimes caring means telling people the truth...even when it hurts.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

That's why I post!

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat
Thoughts?

Satan? LOL. Does he believe in the Toof Fairy and the Easter Bunny too?

He is a Deist Just like Washington and is more than likely a Freemason. He hates the Living God as much as you do.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: malte86

and those are good reasons to starting a war?

I’m absolutely certain Putin didn’t invade the Ukraine because of the woke agenda.

There aren’t any good reasons for starting a war, I’m not on his side, nor am I on the side of the corrupt politicians in my own country. Non of these scum represent my values or what I stand for.

Those that believe “might is right” are nothing more than the school bully everyone dislikes. The last resort of the fool is violence.

But then this thread isn’t about the war, it’s about the woke agenda. Please stay on topic.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

a reply to: theatreboy

That's why I post!

Wasn't trying to set you up...but great reply!

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

But then this thread isn’t about the war, it’s about the woke agenda. Please stay on topic.

And that is exactly what Putin wants you to think.

Hence the reason he's punting such rhetoric and hyperbole.

It's not about the war and invasion in Ukraine.

It's about woke folk in the West.

Its about changing the narrative.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Jesus H Christ who is pushing the woke agenda? Ask yourself that, trying to blame everything on Putin is just pure ignorance.

You’re the one attempting to change the narrative, this thread is clearly about the woke agenda and Putins views on it.

The trouble with you Andy is you see everything as black or white. Putin is extremely late to the table when it comes to his views on the woke agenda, so claiming he is influencing my or anyone else’s opinion is just ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Jesus H Christ who is pushing the woke agenda? Ask yourself that, trying to blame everything on Putin is just pure ignorance.

How can we blame Putin for "everything" dont be silly.

Just what he's done will do ta very much.

I don't think "Jesus H Christ" has much to do with the woke agenda if I'm honest AllisVibration or Satan for that matter.

You’re the one attempting to change the narrative, this thread is clearly about the woke agenda and Putins views on it.

Im I, the thread is clearly about Putin punting the woke agenda for his own sick twisted purpose and to change the narrative IMHO.

The trouble with you Andy is you see everything as black or white.

Do I, how so please elaborate if you don't mind?

Personally, I imagine it's more about shades of grey to be honest.

The world is simply not that boolean as black and white.

Putin is extremely late to the table when it comes to his views on the woke agenda, so claiming he is influencing my or anyone else’s opinion is just ridiculous.

The man has been a homophobe all his days AllisVibration, so how is he late to the party or "woke agenda"?

As to his influencing opinion, that's exactly what he is attempting to do, but certainly not for the reason you imagine or somehow out of the kindness of his own heart.
edit on 10-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You gotta love this guy.

I can't stand the guy.
But in this case, he is correct.
A broken clock is right twice a day ...

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

As to his influencing opinion, that's exactly what he is attempting to do, but certainly not for the reason you imagine or somehow out of the kindness of his own heart.

Right so this is how it goes, Putin is against the woke agenda and also a homophobe. Therefore we need to support the woke agenda because nasty Putin is against it. As usual his propaganda backfires..

GO WOKE everyone, let’s virtue signal Putin out of existence!

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I don't think "Jesus H Christ" has much to do with the woke agenda if I'm honest AllisVibration or Satan for that matter.

You don’t think so? Well done you Sherlock!

Who is behind it then? Or are you going to keep avoiding the question? Like you did with the points I made in the first post in this thread?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

I hate to say it, but I agree with him.

Look, if we are honest with ourselves, from the 60's on (dang hippies), the more left this country goes, the more we devolve into the clown world we now know and love.

I agree with him too.

But just because I agree with him on this issue doesn't make him any less of a war mongering asshat.

Just saying...

Silly, how people still can't see that any 'war' is just political theater

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Right so this is how it goes, Putin is against the woke agenda and also a homophobe.

Do you question Putins homophobia?

Therefore we need to support the woke agenda because nasty Putin is against it.

You don't need to support anything you don't wish to AllisVibration, this is ATS, not Russia.

As usual his propaganda backfires..

And kicks like a mule I suppose ta boot.

The idea is not to lap it up all the same, propaganda that is, but to form your own opinions by my guess.

As opposed to simply listening to the guff "Mad Vlads" punting to satisfy his own agenda.

GO WOKE everyone, let’s virtue signal Putin out of existence!

Well, I don't think screaming words in block capitals will change much but you do you if you must.

As to putting Putin out of existence, that's up to his own tribe, and their bag of spanners to carry and contend with should they feel the need at some point in the future.

The majority of the rest of the civilised nations on the planet simply require the little no mark to take hiss forces back home and leave Ukraine alone in peace.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Does anybody really think that two superhumans, who hate each other, are in charge and running the world as we know it? If so, no wonder it's so screwed up!

I wonder what the world as know if would look like without those two mooks running things?

edit on 3420242024k32America/Chicago2024-03-10T12:32:34-05:0012pm2024-03-10T12:32:34-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

According to Putin, the WOKE agenda is part of the New World Order’s satanic agenda to spread degeneracy in the West, corrupt the traditional family, normalize pedophilia, and destroy the traditional social and cultural fabric of society.

You gotta love this guy.

But maybe he's not wrong?

Thoughts?

When did Putin get all religious and self righteous.

He did not start out that way.

Satan and God are man-made forms of fear and control.

WOKE? Moving away from that control.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllisVibration

You don’t think so? Well done you Sherlock!

Who is behind it then? Or are you going to keep avoiding the question? Like you did with the points I made in the first post in this thread?

Who is behind it?

Well the woke agenda is about 90% a made up scare story (see gay agenda, political correctness etc for more examples).

So it's largely a certain type of right wing politicians and commentators who are behind it as their entire pitch is based around being against something and making people afraid.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join