It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin says WOKE agenda is part of the NWO's Satanic plan

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I wonder if "The Prince of Peace" would be considered WOKE?

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

I wonder if "The Prince of Peace" would be considered WOKE?

I think he's the definition of WOKE.

They should put his picture under it in the dictionary.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllisVibration
Has anyone really thought deeply why these things are being pushed so hard? Sure it is social engineering, but to what end? I have my own ideas but what do you think?

Yes, I have. (I will get to the 2nd question a little later, first the 3rd, which sets up the answer to the 2nd question)

I think some people on ATS are practicing their hypocrisy on a daily basis. I think some of these in turn are quite aware that most others won't catch on as long as they are 'tickling people's ears' as per 2 Timothy 4:3,4 (just like a Putin, Trump or Biden, note that the statement in the thread title is also a form of 'catering to the market'/'tickling people's ears' "according to their desires"). They certainly don't like being exposed (or reproved) by anyone who can see their true colors though, they hate that, almost as much as they hate the person who does it. In so doing, they demonstrate a variety of Bible texts about them; they hate that as well, yet they still can't help but doing that as well. They do however seem to revel in bending over for their spiritual "father" (John 8:42-47), "the ruler of this world" (John 12:31;14:30) and "god of this system of things" (2 Cor 4:4), and doing what he wants them to do, developing the attitude and behaviour he wants them to have. Or in other words, being Satanic, hateful, biased, prejudiced, prideful, boastful, haughty, fierce and headstrong lapdogs and pawns of "the god of this system of things", "having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control" and "completely corrupted in mind", "always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth." Basically all the descriptions at 2 Timothy 3:1-9 for people in "the last days" (and demonstrating, i.e. providing evidence for, that prophecy as well; so at least they're doing something useful here, we truly are living in "the last days" of "this system of things"; for evidence, look no further than ATS, plenty there for a reliable conclusion that leaves no doubt about it).

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

Proverbs 9:8

Do not reprove a ridiculer, or he will hate you.

Reprove a wise person, and he will love you.

Proverbs 15:12

The scoffer does not love the one correcting* [Or “reproving.”] him.

He will not consult the wise.

That's because the fool despises wisdom and discipline. (Pr 1:7) Instead of heeding counsel, the fool continues walking in a way he considers “right in his own eyes.” (Pr 12:15) He is quick to take offense and bursts out in disputing. (Ec 7:9; Pr 20:3) That last one is demonstrated a lot in response to my commentary on ATS, but remember:

“A man who stiffens his neck* [Or “who remains stubborn.”] after much reproof will suddenly be broken beyond healing.” (Proverbs 29:1)

“Now this is the basis for judgment: that the light has come into the world, but men* [Or “people.”] have loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked. For whoever practices vile things hates the light and does not come to the light, so that his works may not be reproved.* [Or “exposed.”] But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that his works may be made manifest as having been done in harmony with God.” (John 3:19-21)

Just a small sample, there are also John 8:42-47, Matthew 13:13-15, Eph 4:14, 1 Timothy 4:1,2, Isaiah 5:20,21, 2 Tim 3:1-9 and many many more; all demonstrated on a regular basis on ATS. All evidence for the truthfulness of the statements at 2 Timothy 3:16,17 and Isaiah 48:17,18. Which I won't bother quoting for the reasons explained in the texts quoted above as well as those I didn't quote. Just one I didn't mention so far:

“A fool will believe anything.”—PROVERBS 14:15, TODAY’S ENGLISH VERSION.

Source: Do Not Be a Victim of Propaganda! (Awake!—2000)

And certainly not Satanic propaganda, bending over willingly. That's like an abused wife who defends her husband's behaviour and stays with him until he ends up killing her. Very sad. (it's usually done out of fear and/or displaced loyalty) Get away from the one who hates you (talking about "the ruler of this world" and "god of this system of things" again), and who wants to drag you down with him (answer to the 2nd question*). The choice is up to you. (*: also, divide and conquer is the name of the game, his game, 'woke vs anti-woke' in this case, he's pushing both sides, against eachother, most here have fallen for it hook, line and sinker)

Deep enough for ya?

Or was that too much again? "TLDR", i.e. "they will not put with" it, 2Tim 4:3,4, preferring proud and haughty/arrogant "teachers" like Putin and his self-described rats and trolls (or Trump's, or their spiritual father's), as if they're proud of it or describing themselves as such, as if they know rubbing your nose in it won't make a difference anyway, you won't wake up as you fill your mind with what's in their comments and threads, 'feed on it'; see text under my accountname and my signature. Wouldn't it be ironic if this comment were deleted because of using the terms they describe themselves with, as if I'm the one using slander or violating some rule for pointing out that they pride themselves in doing that? See 2 Cor 11:4,12-20, in particular verse 19 and 20: "you gladly put up with the unreasonable ones. In fact, you put up with whoever enslaves you, whoever devours your possessions, whoever grabs what you have, whoever exalts himself over you, and whoever strikes you in the face."
edit on 12-3-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllisVibration
Has anyone really thought deeply why these things are being pushed so hard? Sure it is social engineering, but to what end? I have my own ideas but what do you think?

Wouldn't it be ironic if ... See 2 Cor 11:4,12-20, in particular verse 19 and 20: "you gladly put up with the unreasonable ones. In fact, you put up with whoever enslaves you, whoever devours your possessions, whoever grabs what you have, whoever exalts himself over you, and whoever strikes you in the face."

edit: Or wouldn't it be ironic if the picture that Im doing something wrong (or figuratively 'dark'*) was painted on me by those acting all offended for me pointing out that they pride themselves in describing themselves as rats and trolls and their mood as: "Dark as always!" (or Shrek promising to 'drain the swamp' when he loves the swamp and wants to be King of the swamp, to line his pockets), rubbing all your noses in it because of how they truly feel about you and your mental capacities? "Who of you convicts me of sin [wrongdoing]? If I speak truth, why is it that you do not believe me?" (John 8:46) See the honest answer at John 8:42-47.

*: the Isaiah 5:20,21 paintjob tactic (verse 20) + self-delusional attitude and behaviour (verse 21).

Hypocrisy (figurative darkness) at its worst. (which includes Putin and his lapdogs talking about "the NWO's Satanic plan"; what about your "Satanic plan", motives, behaviour and attitudes? Your service to your master, "the ruler of this world" and "god of this system of things", your willingness to bend over and 'gladly putting up with' it and "him"? 2 Cor 11:4) And what does that make people who fall for those tactics? See the title of the article linked in my signature for a clue.

"But what I am doing I will continue to do." (2 Cor 11:12) Which is honestly warning people for it, enduring the reproach, the lies, the slander, the paintjobs (cause it's not really against me anyway, it is against the Source of these beneficial teachings, warnings and friendly advice that could help people wake up and "heal them", Mt 13:15; which doesn't make it less painful though). "For what reason? Because I do not love you? God knows I do." (2 Cor 11:11) 2 Corinthians 12:15,16:

For my part, I will most gladly spend and be completely spent for you. If I love you so much more, am I to be loved the less? But be that as it may, I did not burden you. Nevertheless, you say I was “crafty” and I caught you “by trickery.”

Who is really using trickery to proselytize for their cult of Satan though (and being rather "crafty" about it)? I was recently told by a certain self-professed "rat" that it is against the terms and conditions to proselytize (oh how that 'tickled the ears' of at least a few others there):

"the action of attempting to convert someone from one religion, belief, or opinion to another." (Oxford Languages)

Weird rule anyway for an internet forum if you look at the definition. Then just call it an echo chamber, that's the right terminology for such a place. Especially once moderators get involved with enforcing the rule per their own discretion, i.e. preferences towards certain opinions, including what they prefer to interpret as "proselytizing" or not. How about "trolling", slandering (false accusations), hateful remarks, blatant hateful insults and paintjobs, encouragements to remain ignorant about what's really going on with mankind in these "last days" (2 Tim 3:1-9)? Shouldn't they be prioritized for removal? (please don't, it will remove all the evidence I've been talking about in my commentary; but then don't remove my commentary exposing or reproving it either, just for using Bible quotations to demonstrate the truthfulness and reliability of those in describing human behaviour, especially in these "last days" and especially by those most heavily affected by the real "Satanic plan", whether they ended up "woke" or "anti-woke", pro-NWO or anti-NWO; yep, still on-topic here. Instead of being "woke" or "anti-woke", try to Awake! Just for a change of pace for once, what's the worst that can happen? Not getting your ears tickled? Complaints and false accusations instead of flattery and appreciation? Penalties by TPTB on ATS for your comments instead of stars and flags? People twisting the nature of your commentary, as per Isa 5:20, instead of being receptive to "the wisdom from above", James 3:17? Red herrings, straw men, emtionional ad hominems, ranting and raving by people who are quick to take offense and burst out in disputing, Ec 7:9, Pr 20:3, instead of self-control, mildness, reason and logic?)

James 3:13-18

13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him by his fine conduct demonstrate works performed with a mildness that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you have bitter jealousy and contentiousness* [Or possibly, “selfish ambition.”] in your hearts, do not be bragging and lying against the truth. 15 This is not the wisdom that comes down from above; it is earthly, animalistic, demonic. 16 For wherever there are jealousy and contentiousness,* there will also be disorder and every vile thing.

17 But the wisdom from above is first of all pure, then peaceable, reasonable, ready to obey, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial, not hypocritical. 18 Moreover, the fruit of righteousness is sown in peaceful conditions for* [Or possibly, “by.”] those who are making peace.

edit on 13-3-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

I can add that I authored a thread explaining exactly why this "gender blurring" is going on in society. I will requote it here:

We have all seen the social and moral decay of society picking up the pace especially within the past decade. I recently watched the annual meeting of the JWs on JW Broadcasting and wanted to share this particular talk by a member of the governing body, Kenneth Cook, on the meaning of Revelation 11:18. Firstly, there we read:

"But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”-Revelation 11:18.

He went on to ask what is referred to as "the earth" in this prophecy and shows how it is appropriate to understand it is referring to both the literal running of the earth, our planet, and also the ruination of humankind. And one of the ways in which Satan is ruining all earth in Jehovah's eyes is by the "gender blurring" that is being promoted in society even by high governmental agencies. He cited a couple of worthy scriptures that gives Jehovah's view on gender bending, one in Deuteronomy 22:5 where it says:

"A woman must not put on the clothing of a man, nor should a man wear the clothing of a woman. For anyone doing so is detestable to Jehovah your God."

If God views it detestable for a man and woman to switch clothing, "how much more so does he view the world's attempts to blur the lines of gender with false labeling?"

And Jesus' words when he quoted Genesis 2:24 at Matthew 19:4-5 where he said: “Have you not read that the one who created them from the beginning made them male and female." (verse 4)

Jehovah God made two sexes among humankind, "male and female." And Jesus said why he made the sexes in the next verse:

"‘For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and will stick to his wife, and the two will be one flesh’?"-verse 5.

[q]Jehovah foretold humankind would be ruining the earth in Revelation 11:18. And for that reason he will destroy those destroying the earth. Part of that destruction of earth, is the ruination of humankind, its nationalism, its racism, its partaking in abortions, and its gender bending. Cook says that the "gender bending" that is rapidly being promoted in society is a part of the fulfillment of that prophecy, it is Satan's way of trying to get our Creator Jehovah God so repulsed by humankind that he totally rejects all of us.

Oh, here is the link for those wanting to watch it. I really enjoyed the talk. The talk starts at the 32:40 mark:

Kenneth Cook: The Earth that will Endure Forever

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
...emtionional ...

lol, "emtionional"? I obviously meant "emotional". Out of edit time, even when typing too fast. Less than 2 hours is not enough, especially when you're promised 4 hours everytime you get the 'out of edit time' message (at least they may wanna change the message one of these days, maybe it's no longer possible to change it).
edit on 13-3-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join