It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia warns Israel of 'very serious repercussions' if ground invasion of Rafah proceeds

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
And you should be angry at Netanyahu and his so called "chosen people" for allowing this mess.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's like blaming the cop who walks a city beat because a rape happened in the neighborhood ... instead of blaming the rapist.

Hamas and the 'palestinians' caused this mess. They mass murdered 1200 innocent people, mass raped men and women, mass mutilated sexual organs in the process, burned families alive, and kidnapped 240 innocent people in order to torture, rape, and murder them in Gaza. Hamas and the 'palestinians' have promised to do this again and again and again until Israel no longer exists and the Jews are genocided. Israel has the right to defend itself.

Any dead 'palestinians' is the fault of Hamas and the 'palestinians' themselves. If you want to be angry about dead children, then be angry about the dead Israeli children as well, and be angry at Hamas and the 'palestinians' for causing the mess. You being angry at Netanyahou because his country's defense system failed is misplacing anger.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

So then, what did Netanyahu mean when he recently said that Israel will doesn from the river to the sea? I was told that was a genocidal statement.

What did he mean when he recently rejected a deal that would've seen all of the hostages released with the reasoning that total victory was at hand? This was just a few days before bombing Rafah where the majority of Gazans have been kettled after being instructed to go there by Israel.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   

That's like blaming the cop who walks a city beat because a rape happened in the neighborhood ... instead of blaming the rapist.

Only if he had no knowledge of the rape happening , it seems PC Netanyahu was told by different sources a rape was going to happen but he , for reasons , sat in a coffee shop eating doughnuts rather than attempt to stop it.

Any dead 'palestinians' is the fault of Hamas

As you keep saying but International Criminal Court layers will see it differently.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Only if he had no knowledge of the rape happening , it seems PC Netanyahu was told by different sources a rape was going to happen but he , for reasons , sat in a coffee shop eating doughnuts rather than attempt to stop it.

Again, you are refusing to blame the perp. HAMAS and the 'palestinians' are the ones who mass murdered 1200 people, mass raped, mutilated sex organs, burned families alive, and kidnapped 240 people to torture, abuse and murder. Israeli defense failing is NOT to blame for that. The PERPS are ... and the perps are Hamas and the 'palestinians'.

As you keep saying but International Criminal Court layers will see it differently.

The ICC already sided with Israel. No genocide. And even if they claimed it was genocide, Israel is under no obligation to listen to them.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

So what will it be, look for an end to the war, or just virtue signal and screech loudly pretending to give a rats ass about kids, while cheering for HAMAS? You may not see it, but I do.

How can I look for an end to a conflict I have no control over ? , you accuse me of virtue signalling yet you virtue signal for Israel , double standards my friend.

You see what you want to see that much has been shown.

I'm sorry, I just wasn't taught to hate the joos. Perhaps a flaw in my upbringing. But I see this from an October 7th perspective. I don't need to justify my thoughts by digging into what historically happened, I'm dealing with what just happened.

Again, did HAMAS attack Israel on October 7th, take hostages and declare war on Israel? I think it's important that we establish the facts before any more rhetoric is spewed.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

So then, what did Netanyahu mean when he recently said that Israel will doesn from the river to the sea? I was told that was a genocidal statement.

What did he mean when he recently rejected a deal that would've seen all of the hostages released with the reasoning that total victory was at hand? This was just a few days before bombing Rafah where the majority of Gazans have been kettled after being instructed to go there by Israel.

so now at least it's accepted that by using that statement, you are calling for genocide? Weren't you and yours arguing that it meant something different?

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   

You will have to post the actual statement and a link because your sentence is disjointed and I have no idea what it is supposed to be ... and I have no context for the actual statement that you are referencing.

What did he mean when he recently rejected a deal that would've seen all of the hostages released with the reasoning that total victory was at hand? .

What do you mean by 'what did he mean'?? He was clear. What Hamas was offering was not acceptable. The release of all the hostages but Hamas would be left in tact to run Gaza and left in tact to do exactly what they said they'd continue doing ... hit Israel with attack after attack after attack until it was destroyed and the Jews are dead. OF COURSE Israel is going to reject that. Why would Israel leave Hamas in power in Gaza when Hamas has said it will not stop attacking Israel. To accept that would have been to surrender and just invite more terrorist attacks from Hamas and the 'palestinians'.

Hamas could end this all in the blink of an eye .... lay down their arms, release the hostages, and give up power thus giving up their promise to destroy Israel. Hell .. Hamas and the 'palestinians' could have stopped it before it began by NOT attacking Israel, by NOT murdering 1200 people, by NOT mass raping men and women, by NOT burning families alive, and by NOT taking 240 people hostage to torture, rape, and murder in Gaza.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   

And therefore I clarify that in any other arrangement, in the future, the state of Israel has to control the entire area from the river to the sea.

Source

What exactly do you see as the fate of Gaza if Israel achieves the "total victory" that Netanyahu is pushing for?

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm sorry, I just wasn't taught to hate the joos. Perhaps a flaw in my upbringing.

Neither was I as I have Jewish ancestry in my family history , I'm not Jewish but part of my bloodline is although that doesn't mean I have to support Zionism.

IS ALL CRITICISM OF ISRAEL ANTISEMITIC?
No. The International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s Working Definition of Antisemitism(“the IHRA Definition”) — employed by governments around the world — explicitly notes that legitimate criticism of Israel is not antisemitism: “Criticism of Israel similar to that leveled against any other country cannot be regarded as antisemitic.” [1] When anti-Zionists call for the end of the Jewish state, however, that is no longer criticism of policy, but rather antisemitism.
www.ajc.org...

I criticise Israel's war as I criticise Russia's war.

Again, did HAMAS attack Israel on October 7th, take hostages and declare war on Israel? I think it's important that we establish the facts before any more rhetoric is spewed.

A thought that seems lost on yourself as you seem to ignore the growing evidence that Netanyahu both provoked the attack last September with his plan for a "new Middle East" minus a Palestinian State and ignored warnings of the coming attack.
Paying attention to history enables one to see the bigger picture.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   

And therefore I clarify that in any other arrangement, in the future, the state of Israel has to control the entire area from the river to the sea.
Source

Control the security of the area ... that's not genocide. That's self preservation. The 'palestinians' have shown that they can't be trusted to live peacefully among others ... not with Jordan, not with Egypt and not with Israel. They need oversight.

What exactly do you see as the fate of Gaza if Israel achieves the "total victory" that Netanyahu is pushing for?

Eventually they'll have to grow the hell up and face the fact that they have to get along with a compromise in a two state solution in which they don't get everything they want. They'll have to have a non-terrorist government running things. Egypt and Jordan actually agree with that. They have had the 'palestinians' and Hamas try to overtake their governments in the recent past. Jordan and Egypt trot out the 'palestinian cause' every so often so they can look like good muslims and so they can give Israel a hard time, but they don't trust the people and leadership of Gaza either.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   

the growing evidence that Netanyahu both provoked the attack last September with his plan for a "new Middle East" minus a Palestinian State and ignored warnings of the coming attack.

No, there is no 'growing evidence' that Netanyahu provoked the attack and as I said, a security failure does not mean that you blame the failed security for the attack, you blame those who carried it out. You keep blaming the victim instead of the perp.

And your statement that Netanyahu said 'no Palestinian state' is dead wrong.

CNN Netanyahu Palestinian State Jan 2023

But in recent years he’s settled on the idea that he’d be open to a Palestinian state - as long as it has no military or security power, an arrangement that would have no parallel among modern sovereign states.

“I’m certainly willing to have them have all the powers that they need to govern themselves, but none of the powers that can threaten us,” Netanyahu told Tapper in Jerusalem on Tuesday.

He said he was open to the two state solution and a 'palestinian state', but that it shouldn't have military power because it can't be trusted. Oct 7 attacks proves he is right. Egypt and Jordan are prime examples of 'palestinians' with military/political power .. trying to overthrow governments.

edit on 2/14/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Netanyahu has said that a two-state solution is a non-starter. So I ask again, what exactly do you see as the fate of Gaza if Israel achieves the "total victory" that Netanyahu is pushing for?

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Netanyahu has said that a two-state solution is a non-starter.

After the attacks of Oct 7, it's easy to see why he says so.
There can be no two state solution with Hamas in power.
There can be no two state solution with anything in power that says 'destroy Israel'.

So I ask again, what exactly do you see as the fate of Gaza if Israel achieves the "total victory" that Netanyahu is pushing for?

Already answered that. Hamas has to be wiped out and no longer be part of Gaza. There can be no 'destroy Israel, genocide the Jews' type power in Gaza. That'll take a lot of time and oversight. A 'palestinian' Gaza can't exist without grown up oversight. The 'palestinians' have shown that they have to have it.

What Netanyahu said a year ago is probably what will happen.
Hamas will be rid of.
Any new authority in Gaza will have to be screened.
Egypt and Jordan may may noise, but they really won't object.
They have been victims of 'palestinian' and Hamas military/security/politic powers before.

CNN Netanyahu Palestinian State Jan 2023

But in recent years he’s settled on the idea that he’d be open to a Palestinian state - as long as it has no military or security power, an arrangement that would have no parallel among modern sovereign states.

“I’m certainly willing to have them have all the powers that they need to govern themselves, but none of the powers that can threaten us,” Netanyahu told Tapper in Jerusalem on Tuesday.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
That's not true. You saying that is what is propaganda. Shame on you for being a rape denier. And shame on those antisemites who gave you stars for what you said.

I deny it based on lack of proof. You accept it based on mere unverified claims that all comes from your own people.
Btw your boos mean nothing, everyone in the world knows what makes you cheer(lets kill thousands of children and use shield excuse haha) but you'll deny them of course.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: NanomachinesSon
I deny it based on lack of proof.

Massive proof has been given. You are a rape denier.
Mass rape and sexual mutilation of Jews is just fine with you.

everyone in the world knows what makes you cheer(lets kill thousands of children ...

No... that would be what makes you cheer .. as long as those thousands are Jewish and they get raped while being killed too.

You accept it based on mere unverified claims that all comes from your own people.

Doctors and eyewitnesses and coroners and forensics from dead bodies are 'verification'. And I"m an American Irish Catholic so no ... the Jews are not 'my own people'.

epic fail
edit on 2/14/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Hamas does not wear uniforms. They appear as any other Gazan. At what point can Israel declare victory over a faceless enemy?

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   
He who does not know history is condemned to repeat it...

How easy it is to talk from your couch, ignoring 75 years of illegal Israeli occupation in a land divided after the First World War without the consensus of those who lived there...

After 75 years of occupation, the balance is about 6 million Palestinians expelled from the country and nearly 5 million people cornered and in less and less space (Gaza is one of the most inhabited places in the world in terms of population/space).

Even the Israeli government recognizes that among the nearly 30,000 Palestinians murdered, less than 10,000 belong to Hamas.

Jews have been persecuted and expelled throughout history, it is a shame that they ended up being the same thing that made them flee.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
instead of calling for an immediate cease fire, why not call for HAMAS to surrender and release the hostages? That would stop the war in it's tracks. Or is that not the goal?

Kill the Hamas leaders. Only 4 of them.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture
If they were still Gods chosen people, he would intervene?

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Ask him, the intervention we talk about here is human. If humanity existed, would it intervene?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join