It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia warns Israel of 'very serious repercussions' if ground invasion of Rafah proceeds

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: onestonemonkey

I get the point you are making-but would you rather be removed from the land you consider your home by an israeli bullet or bomb(ie dead)-or would you rather be offered a place to live in a foriegn land?

Ask yourself that question , would you want to be forcibly removed from your home country to a foreign country leaving behind everything you had there ?

I wouldn't , would you ?

Nope.
I would be angry with Hamas and would be actively eradicating them from my country myself.
If the Palis didn’t support Hamas so much then maybe they would be doing just that.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is hilarious. Terrorist Palestinians hiding from their victims that are now coming after them.

It isn't genocide when Israel kills their Palestinian attackers who committed rape, murder, and necrophilia rape on Israelis, it's called self defense.

Let's have a really big war then, and you can blame the raped victims again later.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Wasn’t there some mention of vast oil and gas reserves beneath Gaza? I mean surely it’s not that cynical is it?

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 04:53 AM
link   

edit on 2/12/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

2 million people to where??

Hopefully not to Europe!

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

Europe and the US probably as we seem to be the biggest supporters financially and militarily of this Genocide although Israel's plan is to push them into the Sinai Desert first.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
All the people (wrongly) named as Palestinians have to do is release the hostages, every single one of them. It's so flippin simple. They know this all too well. Until that happens and from an Israeli perspective.................... It's game on

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
All the people (wrongly) named as Palestinians have to do is release the hostages, every single one of them. It's so flippin simple. They know this all too well. Until that happens and from an Israeli perspective.................... It's game on

Hey scumbag, they are Palestinian as they were born in Palestine. How do you expect the average citizen to get the hostages off armed men.

Good to see you come out as a Muslim hater, or is it just brown people in general?

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The US, Egypt and Saudi Arabia said don’t go in Rafah.
Israel goes and rescues two hostages. Well done 💪

Around 1:00 a.m., the operation freeing two Argentinian hostages from Nir Yitzhak, Fernando Marman and Louis Norbeto Har, started with dozens of airstrikes against Hamas's Shabura battalion so they would not understand the true goal of rescuing the hostages, ages 61 and 70.
m.jpost.com...

Only 134 to go.
No hostages no peace.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maybenexttime

Hey scumbag, they are Palestinian as they were born in Palestine. How do you expect the average citizen to get the hostages off armed men.

Good to see you come out as a Muslim hater, or is it just brown people in general?

Love your offensive language, quite typical of one of your type which is to be expected when dealing with the civilised world. There really is no such thing as a Palestinian at all. This is an invention, they don't exist. They are nothing at all. Just a label and an ethno religious one at that. No such thing as a Palestinian. They don't exist.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

normally i might be worried but saudi, along with
britain and usa been fighting houthis the past 10 years
with not much effect..

just send hamas money, and they can share with houthis
and buy real weapons from iran, n.korea and russia

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
But in reality, they could have solved the Palestine problem decades ago by simply resettling the Muslims of Gaza & the West Bank in the surrounding Muslim nations -they had plenty of space & would have absorbed them easily. But no, they want the Jews to look like monsters, hence they reject their 'brothers & sisters'.

All of this could've been prevented if only israelis would've moved to somewhere else, prefably forcibly because that's what they are currently doing to PALESTINIANS! The world has plenty of places they could go. But no, they want the PALESTINIANS to look like monsters, hence they reject the idea of giving back lands they've STOLEN from PALESTINIANS!

originally posted by: Maybenexttime

Love your offensive language, quite typical of one of your type which is to be expected when dealing with the civilised world. There really is no such thing as a Palestinian at all. This is an invention, they don't exist. They are nothing at all. Just a label and an ethno religious one at that. No such thing as a Palestinian. They don't exist.

"civilised" doesn't mean what you think it means. You don't become civilized just because you learned how to throw stealth insults, my so called "jewish" israeli. See what I did there? Atleast be honest about your feelings, oh my bad, that would make you look "uncivilized" in your mind and that's why you have to resort to which you probably think are clever retorts and insults, right? In reality you only come off as an asshole pretending to be a good guy just to avoid getting banned from a forum. Pathetic trolling but hey as long as it works and you are not banned you'll continue doing this, am I right?
edit on 12-2-2024 by NanomachinesSon because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2024 by NanomachinesSon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They already offered that but israhell refused

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Very convenient don't ya think

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The rape and beheadings claims by israhell have been debunked. Just genocidal propaganda

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

It was bibi that supported hamas

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia won't actually do anything to Israel. It's all talk to quell public discontent in Arabia over lack of action while the government has no desire to actually intervene in any way.

It will be interesting to see if the Saudi government can continue to satiate their citizens with idle unenforced ultimatums, or if it'll eventually start to run afoul of religiously and ideologically-driven factions within the government and armed forces, causing destabilisation (and likely another massive hike in energy costs in the West. yay...
)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 03:48 AM
link   

a reply to: onestonemonkey

, removing the Palestinian people from their territory is illegal under International law and it's an echo of Germany in the late 1930s ,

What an excuse. Most armies would evacuate or shelter their civilians before a major attack. Not Hamas, they cower behind those they use as human shields.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigyin
The rape and beheadings claims by israhell have been debunked. Just genocidal propaganda

That's not true. You saying that is what is propaganda. Shame on you for being a rape denier. And shame on those antisemites who gave you stars for what you said.

Hamas Terrorists Had a Thing With Sexual Organs Targeting Genitalia of Israeli Victims

Barbaric Hamas terrorists had “a thing with sexual organs’’ and targeted the genitalia of male and female victims during their Oct. 7 attack on Israel, according to harrowing United Nations testimony Monday.

Some of the fiends’ unspeakable acts involved a murdered woman found with “nails and different objects in her female organs” and a gang-rape victim who had one of her breasts cut off — with her attackers then playing with it in the road, Israel said.

There were “horrific things I saw with my own eyes and I felt with my own hands,” said stricken Simcha Greinman, a volunteer who helped collect the remains of the slaughtered victims, according to the New York Times.

The Jewish state accused the UN during the special session of moving too slowly to address reports that the terror group unleashed sexual violence as a weapon of war in its attack, NBC News reported.

Harrowing Accounts of Sexual Violence On October 7
MULTIPLE EYEWITNESS accounts.
Hamas was obsessed with murder, rape, and sexual mutilation.
Not only are they murdering terrorists and rapists ... they are PERVERTS.
Knifes stuck in vaginas.
Internal organs removed.
women shot in the vagina and breasts.

This is NOT 'freedom fighting'. It's perverse and demonic.

Testimonies Here

Women raped - whether alive or dead. Others tortured until every organ was removed. The horrifying accounts of Hamas 'rape genocide' that left survivors so traumatised some have taken their own lives. A volunteer tasked with finding and collecting bodies also said in written witness testimony that he found women in their homes tied to the bed. One had been tortured,' a knife stuck in her vagina and all her internal organs removed', he wrote.

One horrific video testimony came from a woman who was at the music festival, and was shown privately to journalists by Israeli police, according to the BBC. In it, the woman - named only as Witness S - describes seeing Hamas fighters rape a woman and mutilate her, before the last of her attackers shot her in the head. The gunmen then continued to rape her after she was executed, the witness said. During the assault, Witness S told police that the attackers cut off parts of the victim's body, such as her breast, and 'threw it on the street.'

In a statement released through a support organisation, he said: 'Some women were raped before they were dead, some raped while injured, and some were already dead when the terrorists raped their lifeless bodies.

She said: 'Our team commander saw several female soldiers who were shot in the crotch, intimate parts, vagina, or shot in the breast.

Blinken: Sexual violence Hamas committed on Oct. 7 ‘beyond anything that I’ve seen’

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Sunday the evidence of sexual violence committed by Hamas terrorists on Oct. 7 is "beyond anything that I've seen."

Appearing on CNN's "State of the Union," Blinken was asked by host Jake Tapper why he thinks the United Nations and the international community have been so slow to condemn the atrocities, despite evidence mounting in Israel of rapes and sex crimes committed by Hamas against women and girls, and maybe even against men on Oct. 7.

"I've heard antisemitism hypothesized as a reason why the U.N. and the international community might be so slow to acknowledge this. What do you think?" Tapper asked.

"I don't have an answer. I don't know why countries, leaders, international organizations were so slow to focus on this, to bring it to people's attention. I'm glad it's finally happened," Blinken said. "The atrocities that we saw on Oct. 7 are almost beyond human description or beyond our capacity to digest. And we've talked about them before. But the sexual violence that we saw on Oct. 7 is beyond anything that I've seen either."

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 04:11 AM
link   

...the biggest supporters financially and militarily of this Genocide....

You keep claiming Israel is committing genocide. It isn't genocide.
They are engaged in self preservation and protection.
If it were genocide, there would be a hell of a lot more so called 'palestinians' dead.
Your rhetoric falls flat ... except on those who are eager to accept it due to bias.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join