It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK radio asking people to report Misinformation spreaders

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

They seem to be a thing going on with some of those kids in the trades or jobs they did and the ages

Tailors , shoemakers ,bricklayers and carpenters, must have been a bad lot or were starving and stealing a loaf of bread , poor sods would never see their homes or families again .

White privilege at work again

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

They seem to be a thing going on with some of those kids in the trades or jobs they did and the ages

Tailors , shoemakers ,bricklayers and carpenters, must have been a bad lot or were starving and stealing a loaf of bread , poor sods would never see their homes or families again .

White privilege at work again

Ya gotta do something to survive.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Might have been corrupted officials like in America a few years back who were getting kick backs for jailing kids for stupid minor crimes .

You only have to look back at what got you committed to a asylum back then for life ? Very minor things

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Might have been corrupted officials like in America a few years back who were getting kick backs for jailing kids for stupid minor crimes .

You only have to look back at what got you committed to a asylum back then for life ? Very minor things

I blame the Steam-ter-web and digital hands. Hardly anyone is allowed to get around with just stumps anymore.

... and the concept that lies were bad things. Don't get me started!

We are much better today now that we have instant worldwide access to the information that the (insert title of some role I could never have) is a shapeshifting lizard out to drain our essential fluids by the anonymous vaccination of children.

Gone are the days when one could supplement their income by selling their kids for human experiments. Now, it is enforced and you don't get nary a tuppeny!

edit on 2024-01-28T22:12:49-06:0010Sun, 28 Jan 2024 22:12:49 -060001pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

And here we have a radio personality admitting they were spreading false information to the public

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

And here we have a radio personality admitting they were spreading false information to the public

www.bitchute.com...

Yes, a radio shock-jock said something outrageous! How unprecedented!

edit on 2024-02-01T14:02:09-06:0002Thu, 01 Feb 2024 14:02:09 -060002pm00000029 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I heard one of the local radio hosts talking about a new push to combat disiniformation by the tech gatemasters. Anything not sanctioned by them and the official narrative is going to be challenged and labeled as disinformation. PRAVDA, in other words. Alternative news sites and social media is the only place to get non disinformation. I'll decide what is real and what isn't. And since the MSM and the feds have been so piss poor at reporting the truth, well....

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Owlwatcher

I heard one of the local radio hosts talking about a new push to combat disiniformation by the tech gatemasters. Anything not sanctioned by them and the official narrative is going to be challenged and labeled as disinformation. PRAVDA, in other words. Alternative news sites and social media is the only place to get non disinformation. I'll decide what is real and what isn't. And since the MSM and the feds have been so piss poor at reporting the truth, well....

Sure hear it from the horse's mouth, so to speak, but a background check of that horse is also needed because who does not have an agenda, a narrative to push? Grain of salt.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Owlwatcher

m.youtube.com...

People are only starting to wake up to these draconian laws now they have been passed in the UK very soon the EU & USA will follow suit and climate denial is the new target .

They will target the revenue streams of anyone they consider to be misinforming Joe public but with the covid fiasco we have witnessed everything the government told us about covid and mask wearing to be false information

(post by lieutenant removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by lieutenant removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by lieutenant removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   
INTERESTING

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   

@stonerwilliam, where can I report the BBC for spreading misinformation ?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Lots of Royal Family disinfo flooding social media. Everything from the Prince of England boinking underage girls, to cancers spreading inside family like wildfire.

So the cancer stories turned out to be true hey?

Disinfo, misinfo or inside info?

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

@stonerwilliam, where can I report the BBC for spreading misinformation ?

Cheers

From April the 1ST or April fools day in Scotland I can pick up the telephone and phone the cops if my feelings have been hurt by a piece I have read online

It does not matter where the person that published that piece is situated it only matters where the person reading it is and if it is in Scotland the woke police will respond ikyn.

They really have not thought this new law out very well , if everyone had a national grass it up day the system would crash biggly

Let's get trolling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join