It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK radio asking people to report Misinformation spreaders

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I received a phone call from a friend asking me did i hear what the local radio station was broadcasting about uncle Norman type know it all people and how they may be spreading misinformation about health news

There was a phone number given for reporting those that were suspected of this to authorities

I know this is a small syndicate station which shares it's news with others across the country and how they all play music after a certain time that is on a tape , Much the same as television news programmes are done and all read from the same script !

So if you are hearing anything report back to Base ,
en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 24/1/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Looks like 1984 arrives forty years late.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Your attitude, has been noted, citizen.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
There was a phone number given for reporting those that were suspected of this to authorities

Report the radio station...lol

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
color me shocked.

Not really though. Especially in the UK. This is disgusting and makes me very sad. There was a period of time many years ago where something similar happened. If your neighbor happened to be of a certain race, you should report it to the authorities so they can be dealt with. If I remember right, it didn't end well. What do I know though?

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I was stunned to hear this DTOM especially in a small area , I have yet to confirm this myself this is why I through out the bat signal to other members .

Looks like we have gone Stasi rather quickly and why I have been telling others about this new laws coming down the line in the next few months

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Your attitude, has been noted, citizen.

I may as well head for the camp now after I sow on my little yellow star

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   

What was the phone number and the name of the station?

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler
color me shocked.

Not really though. Especially in the UK. This is disgusting and makes me very sad. There was a period of time many years ago where something similar happened. If your neighbor happened to be of a certain race, you should report it to the authorities so they can be dealt with. If I remember right, it didn't end well. What do I know though?

Decades ago I saw a small door open in my local high street and stuck me head in and was stunned to see a room with about a hundred small b&w television screens there with 2 guys scanning what was going on .

I looked at all the screens before they noticed me and one of the guys had been a few years younger than me in the same school , but this was before all the roll out of cctv cameras on high streets or on buildings or many people knew what they even were .

I was shocked at where they were located as there was no sign of cameras , and my area is one of the first I the UK to get tried out for any new tech getting rolled out , one of my family was very high up in the local police force and shocked me at what they have at their disposal and WHEN they had it

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What was the phone number and the name of the station?

spilt my coffee laughing

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Well, you got to improvise.

Just think of the noise-up purposes of calling up these lunatics and reporting the likes of a Mr. Hugh Jass or Mrs. Ivanna DeWitt as qanonanuts spreading misinformation.

How many do you think they would add to the list before they clicked-on?

edit on 24-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well, you got to improvise.

Just think of the noise-up purposes of calling up these lunatics and reporting the likes of a Mr. Hugh Jass or Mrs. Ivanna DeWitt as qanonanuts spreading misinformation.

How many do you think they would add to the list before they clicked-on?

Every time my local pub got a new barmaid I would phone them up and made sure they had her answer it , My mates wife has gone into labour can you give him a shout and it always worked .

Is there a Willie puller in the bar or a Wayne Kerr or a Mike Hunt in the pup even with a packed bar rolling about laughing some were slow to pick it up

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Phil Mehard, Richard Head, Anita Bath, Moe Lester, Phil McCavity, Peter File, Mike Litoris.

I mean the possibilities are endless.

Me and an old mate(dead now) used to do exactly the same thing many moons ago.

Then we would get slapped next day when we turned up for a curer.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Lots of Royal Family disinfo flooding social media. Everything from the Prince of England boinking underage girls, to cancers spreading inside family like wildfire.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I still haven't grown up Andy when it comes to pranks like that , I love sending free offers to pals houses with dodgy names on them especially online sim cards or samples .

A old boss many years ago went ape with all the lads one morning as he was sick of getting blow up dolls and vibarators sent to his house

edit on 24/1/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Lots of Royal Family disinfo flooding social media. Everything from the Prince of England boinking underage girls, to cancers spreading inside family like wildfire.

I have been seeing the royal cancer stories online but do not use SM to see what is getting said ! .

Rather strange though the timing of it all

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I have been seeing the royal cancer stories online but do not use SM to see what is getting said ! .

There is something BIG coming. The most powerful people on the planet are spreading DISINFORMATION about Coffee drinkers helping to change Earth's climate.

Source: gettr.com...

It's like the authorities want to see how much control they can exert, before society comes after them.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

There is something BIG coming. The most powerful people on the planet are spreading DISINFORMATION about Coffee drinkers helping to change Earth's climate.

Source: gettr.com...

It's like the authorities want to see how much control they can exert, before society comes after them.

Wow
I am getting burned at the stake them ( Carbon friendly coal ) as I drink gallons of the stuff .

The Royal family have a underground bolt hole not far from where I was brought up that I did not know about until 8 years ago , I was stunned to find that one out ? And figured out what the chinook activity was about

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The Royal family have a underground bolt hole not far from where I was brought up that I did not know about until 8 years ago , I was stunned to find that one out ?

And figured out what the chinook activity was about

I hope the young lassies keep their heads on the swivel and watch their backs.

After all, Prince Andrew can fly helicopters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join