It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK radio asking people to report Misinformation spreaders

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam
I saw some commercials for public health and safety urging people to learn CPR to help save young athletes who have cardiac arreste while playing games. Any chance this is due to the vaxx? Nah, of course, not.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
mind they wanted to grass others up for disobeying lockdown etc
or for not wearing masks

absolute #in joke

# the lot of them , absolute scum bags , them lot in holyrood and westminster
the media and the corporations and all the celebs for towing the line

absolute shower of bastards

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What was the phone number and the name of the station?

Put it on a business card and use db’s name.

Spread mayhem by reporting every public political address from now until they bring back the draft.

Get a cushy job as a propagandist.

Send Db his awards and citations with a short note outlining his exemplary service to mother England 👍

edit on 25-1-2024 by Dalamax because: Meh

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Invisibell
Phone them and ask what they consider to be misinformation? Do the lies the govt put out count? The lies from the NHS? How can you report it without actual info about what they are talking about?

[/quote

So many things that were told by media and the medical experts ]
turned out to be total lies or misinformation spread by them and we have it all on tape or print and they are all getting a pass on it .

They were watching how everyone behaved during the lock down and people like me who could flout the law easily with a exemption badge and taking my dog for a walk when ever I felt like it , will not get away easily the next time

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien1982
mind they wanted to grass others up for disobeying lockdown etc
or for not wearing masks

absolute #in joke

# the lot of them , absolute scum bags , them lot in holyrood and westminster
the media and the corporations and all the celebs for towing the line

absolute shower of bastards

I used to love the looks I got when I was walking about maskLess with my lanyard around my neck , you could feel the hate 6 feet away , The cops went OTT with the public as we saw every where ,yet 100.000 a week were flying into the UK while we could not go far from the door or get nicked .

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 02:18 AM
link   
CONFORM

Or you will be reported.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Just a little bit of harmless misinformation.

When has that ever had consequences?

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Owlwatcher
I saw some commercials for public health and safety urging people to learn CPR to help save young athletes who have cardiac arreste while playing games. Any chance this is due to the vaxx? Nah, of course, not.

Nah. Just common sense.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Do a 360 degree turn and have a good look around at the world you live in now , NZ Mouri elders saying they cannot carry anymore coffins to funerals after being to 60 in a few years , a friend and I are of the same mind .
twitter.com...

1991 The club of Rome ?

Pretty much everything the public were fed about covid turned out to be lies

I was planning to do a thread about all the rich kids heading to the bunkers in your part of the world and Maui as a lol to a family member who offered me a job there for Life ? ,back in the mid 90s

He really sidestepped the question a few months ago when I spoke to him about it , Glad I stayed

m.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

originally posted by: andy06shake

What was the phone number and the name of the station?

spilt my coffee laughing

WHat's the call letters? WHat's the name of the station? What's the phone number?

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Do a 360 degree turn and have a good look around at the world you live in now , NZ Mouri elders saying they cannot carry anymore coffins to funerals after being to 60 in a few years , a friend and I are of the same mind .

OK, I have looked around and, and, as I have lived here in my town in the South of Auckland for more than a decade, and there has not been any noticeable increase in the numbers of funerals in the last few years (Maori or otherwise), I would suggest that you have been misinformed.

I have ties to the Maori Party, a local Maori church, and am an active member of another local church and would be aware of all Tangi and funerals services in my town. There has not been any increase that I have noticed.

And there's this: Crude death rate for Māori people in New Zealand

twitter.com...

1991 The club of Rome ?

One of the basic documents behind the science of climate change leading to global warming was a paper published by Carl Sagan in 1961 about the primordial atmospheric collapse of the planet Venus and it becoming a 'greenhouse' world. This was broadcast to the world in the TV show 'Cosmos' in 1980 with specific mention of its warning about global warming on Earth.

Also the Book by Rachel Carson, 'Silent Spring', published in 1962, contributed strongly to the idea that humans could initiate actions which would result in environmental collapse which has knock-on effects on climate.

The Club of Rome document from 1991 happens to be decades too late to be the origin of climate change and global warming concerns, which were 'all the buzz' since the late '60's.

So, that pretty much knocks that rehash of an old conspiracy theory on the head!

Pretty much everything the public were fed about covid turned out to be lies

Nobody knew anything about COVID-19 prior to its emergence in late 2019. Most of what the scientific and medical establishment released about COVID-19, as they discovered things about it, is still true. There are very few things that changed as we got more information.

There are, however, quite a few politicians in a couple of countries who said and did really stupid things about COVID-19 (and mostly, politicians who 'lean to the right', apparently).

Oh, look, confirmation of what I just wrote (thanks for that):

LOL.

There are still people lying about COVID-19, but they aren't the health authorities, scientists, or academics, but these liars do have a BIG social media presence.

I was planning to do a thread about all the rich kids heading to the bunkers in your part of the world and Maui

You know that NZ is nuclear free and we don't allow nuclear warships and such even to approach the country?

So, that probably makes us a very unlikely target for nuclear weapons, which makes NZ a particularly likely place for the mega-rich to ride out the apocalypse. They have, of course, to actually permanently reside here if they want to buy up any property, because we aren't going to sell off the good land sites to absentee landlords like we did in the distant past.

But, yeah there are those in every country who build bunkers.

Did you know that there are stacks of nuclear bunkers for public use in London (46 of them), not to mention all the private residences that have secret bunkers below them, and not including the tube, either.

as a lol to a family member who offered me a job there for Life ? ,back in the mid 90s

He really sidestepped the question a few months ago when I spoke to him about it

Perhaps, as he has likely integrated by now, he may have acquired the NZ cultural disaffection with whiny Poms?

Glad I stayed

Whatever you need to justify it.

m.youtube.com...

I like the Jam - and Style Council, too. Weller wrote good music.

edit on 2024-01-27T20:00:33-06:0008Sat, 27 Jan 2024 20:00:33 -060001pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

.... he may have acquired the NZ cultural disaffection with whiny Poms?

That's quite a strange accusation levelled against us Brits.
Apart from the weather and the price of a pint of beer we really don't 'whine' about much when compared to most other nationalities.
We tend to have a sort of stoic realism that helps fuel our unmatched ability to take the piss out of ourselves, each other and almost any given situation.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

adverts for giving CPR have been around a lot longer than the vax

this is from 12 years ago

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

.... he may have acquired the NZ cultural disaffection with whiny Poms?

That's quite a strange accusation levelled against us Brits.
Apart from the weather and the price of a pint of beer we really don't 'whine' about much when compared to most other nationalities.
We tend to have a sort of stoic realism that helps fuel our unmatched ability to take the piss out of ourselves, each other and almost any given situation.

And yet it is quite a culturally embedded slight in both Australia and New Zealand. So much so that the UK production company 'Spitting Image' made a television show that incorporated the meme.

Personally, I haven't ever met someone from England who complained about things any more than other nationalities, including my own.

But both Aus and NZ were founded as convict colonies, so it is probably understandable that as they acquired other cultures over time that the may have over-analysed what they saw as examples of the various national characteristics.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

That story about the Mouri elder seems to have fallen into a memory hole yet it was only a few months ago that it broke , It happened at the same time as the Te Whatu Ora leak from the computer guy who was arrested
www.nzherald.co.nz... B22XND74D4/

Expect to never hear from Barry Young again and that story to fall into the memory whole and vanish ?

People who live near those underground bunkers seem to be dropping like flies , they are in my area , which seems to be classed a red state and got a bad batch with the amount of funerals and with the cost of funerals sky rocketing 90 % are going for cremations now , so no cemetries are filling up but it now takes 14 days for a funeral and years ago when I priced a simple cremation in my area ( cardboard box and straight to burn me was £ 5+ k no frills ) I might just buy a tonne of coal and get my mates to burn me in the back garden Indian style

What they do not realise is that the Chinese have developed a real bunker buster bomb making all that places obselete that are hundreds of metres underground

And those rich people do not take no for a answer , especially the ones who want the blood of young people ?? www.theguardian.com...

Peter Thiel spent a whole 12 days in NZ to get citizenship according to the above article as Aleister Crowley noted their is more than one way to skin a cat
I worked at his old place as well when Page owned it

It really makes me wonder who this Darko is that bought this place , some rich kid with more money than sense that got his backside handed to him on a plate and quickly deleted the thread and vanished to his bunker

edit on 28/1/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2

adverts for giving CPR have been around a lot longer than the vax

this is from 12 years ago

It's also pretty good, IMHO.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

That story about the Mouri elder seems to have fallen into a memory hole yet it was only a few months ago that it broke , It happened at the same time as the Te Whatu Ora leak from the computer guy who was arrested
www.nzherald.co.nz... B22XND74D4/

Expect to never hear from Barry Young again and that story to fall into the memory whole and vanish ?

I actually applied for his job after he was dismissed (didn't get it, though). I think that the conspirosphere will keep the legend alive, though.

People who live near those underground bunkers seem to be dropping like flies , they are in my area , which seems to be classed a red state and got a bad batch with the amount of funerals and with the cost of funerals sky rocketing 90 % are going for cremations now , so no cemeteries are filling up but it now takes 14 days for a funeral and years ago when I priced a simple cremation in my area ( cardboard box and straight to burn me was £ 5+ k no frills ) I might just buy a tonne of coal and get my mates to burn me in the back garden Indian style

What they do not realise is that the Chinese have developed a real bunker buster bomb making all that places obsolete that are hundreds of metres underground

Everyone has big bombs, and the Russians beat the world in regard to thermonukes. I just hope someone hasn't split the proton, though. Protonic bombs would be 1,000 times more powerful, at least, and antimatter devices a step higher yet again.

And those rich people do not take no for a answer , especially the ones who want the blood of young people ?? www.theguardian.com...

Peter Thiel spent a whole 12 days in NZ to get citizenship according to the above article as Aleister Crowley noted their is more than one way to skin a cat
I worked at his old place as well when Page owned it

And despite all his dodgy shenanigans, NZ has turned down his consent to build.

US Billionaire Defeated by local Environmentalist

It really makes me wonder who this Darko is that bought this place , some rich kid with more money than sense that got his backside handed to him on a plate and quickly deleted the thread and vanished to his bunker

Yeah, but I heard a rumour that Darko lives in somewhere in Ameristan, and like suspiciously large numbers of his countrymen, is doin' time?

That sort of thing often happens anonymously in intelligence agencies when another faction with more 'lucrative' projects convicts others of corruption. All done on the quiet. No oversight, see!

Or not, who knows.

edit on 2024-01-28T14:20:28-06:0002Sun, 28 Jan 2024 14:20:28 -060001pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

www.scmp.com...

I could have given Darko tips on life in the Tin Pale , I have done a few rock star tours of the place
edit on 28/1/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

And yet it is quite a culturally embedded slight in both Australia and New Zealand.

Yeah....for some reason they seem to think it annoys us, but its pretty innocuous really.
To be honest, Aussies can be a pretty whiny bunch really but I like them because they like a laugh.

But both Aus and NZ were founded as convict colonies,.....

New Zealand was never a penal colony.
It was a settlement colony.

Only Kiwi's I've ever met seemed ok. They also seem to like a good laugh, a few beers but don't take themselves quite as seriously as Aussies and some of our other Colonial cousins.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

And yet it is quite a culturally embedded slight in both Australia and New Zealand.

Yeah....for some reason they seem to think it annoys us, but its pretty innocuous really.
To be honest, Aussies can be a pretty whiny bunch really but I like them because they like a laugh.

But both Aus and NZ were founded as convict colonies,.....

New Zealand was never a penal colony.
It was a settlement colony.

Parkhurst Boys: Australia and New Zealand (1842-1861

On 25 October 1842, the ship St. George docked in the port of Auckland, New Zealand, with a contingent of 98 young male convicts from Parkhurst prison on the Isle of Wight. Here's the list of their names:

ASTLE William 12 tailor
AXFORD John 18 tailor
AXFORD William 16 shoemaker
BAKER George 16 shoemaker
BALDWIN William 14 tailor
BEASLEY William 14 tailor
BELLAMY David 15 tailor
BIGGS Arthur 16
BLACKWELL William G 14 tailor
BOTTOMLEY George 15
BRIGGS James 17 tailor
BROWN George 16 shoemaker
BRYANT James 15 shoemaker
BURFORD William 18 tailor
BURGESS James 12 tailor
BURKE Michael 12 tailor
BURNARD Isaac 15 tailor
BURNARD Thomas 17 shoemaker
CARTER Edward 14 tailor
COLEY James 15 tailor
COLEY Joseph 17
CHAPMAN Charles 15
COOK Samuel 18
COPPING John 16 tailor
COTEY Joseph 17
CRAWFORD William 15
CRITCHLEY Thomas 17 tailor
DAVIS James 14
DAWES Frederick 16
DILLION Thomas 14
DOBBY Michael 15 tailor
DOWIE Henery Buller 19
EDGE George 19 shoemaker
ELDER Alexander 18
FAWIAN Thomas 16
FLOYD John 18
FOX Robert Waylett 15
GARN William 18
HARDY Thomas 17
HARVEY Thomas 18
HITCHCOCK Benjamin 17
HOLLIS William 16 tailor
HOLLOWAY Charles 17 shoemaker
HOPKINS Gabriel 13 shoemaker
HORNE Frederick 15 tailor
JONES John 17
KING George 18
KING Thomas 15 shoemaker
LEE John 14 tailor
LIDDLE Adam 17
LLOYD John 15 tailor
MAHONEY John 14
MACKAY William 14 tailor
MALCOLM John 19
MARSH David 15
MARSH James 16 shoemaker
MATTHEWS William 17 tailor
MELLOM Walter 18
MILLER John 15 shoemaker
MINHINNICK John 15 shoemaker
MOODY John 14 tailor
MURGUARD Charles 16
MYLER Richard 14 tailor
McGUINESS James 17 shoemaker
McOUARRlE Andrew 17
NICHOLSON John 18
NICHOLSON William 18
OGAN John 14 tailor
PARSONS James 16
PHILLIPS Joseph 14
PINEY James 14
POOL James 15
POTTER James 17
PROCTOR Thomas 15 tailor
RAMPLING James 15 tailor
RICHMOND Peter 14 tailor
ROOK Thomas 19
RYAN John 18
SAUNDERS John 14 shoemaker
SAYLES James 18
SEAMELL Henry 20
SHEARS John 17 shoemaker
SHERIFF Charles 17 tailor
SHERIFF Charles 17 shoemaker
SMITH William 18
STOKES James 18
STRONG Henry Stephen 18
THORN William 18
TUFT John 17 shoemaker
TOPPENY William 13
TOPPING William 13 tailor
TUCK William 11 tailor
TUGGET John 17
WARNUTT William 16 tailor
WHITEHEAD John 18
WILLEY John 15 tailor
WINES Henry 15 tailor
WOODGATE William 16

Then, the following year, on 14 November, the ship "Mandarin" docked again in the port of Auckland, with 31 young male convicts from Parkhurst. Their names were:

ADAMS Thomas 17 carpenter
ALLEN George 16 tailor and cooper
BASSAN Henry 16 bricklayer and tailor
BEALES William 18 carpenter
BINNIE Alexander 19 tailor
COTTERELL John 17 tailor
DAY Thomas 18 tailor
DENMAN William 15 tailor
EGGERTON Isaac 17 cooper and shoemaker
FARRELL John 16 cooper and shoemaker
GOULBUFIN Thomas 18 carpenter
GRIFFITHS James 17 carpenter and shoemaker
HERMITAGE John 16 carpenter
HILL Robert 17 sayer and shoemaker
HUNTLY Walter 16 bricklayer
INCHIE James 19 cooper
LAMB Michael 16 bricklayer and shoemaker
LAY George 20 carpenter
LYNCH John 17 carpenter
NEIL Charles 16 shoemaker
ORGAN Richard 16 plumber and glazier
PARKER Vlhlliam 12 tailor
PATON William 19 bricklayer
ROSE Edwin 17 farmer
SHAW John 17 shoemaker
SMITH Joseph 18 plasterer and bricklayer
SMITH William 16 farmer
WALLER Alfred 15 carpenter
WEST William 16 bricklayer and tailor
WILLIAMS Joseph 17 cooper
WILSON George 16 shoemaker

Only Kiwi's I've ever met seemed ok. They also seem to like a good laugh, a few beers but don't take themselves quite as seriously as Aussies and some of our other Colonial cousins.

In NZ they often say that Aussies are lazy rather than whiny.

I wouldn't know, I'm an Aussie living in NZ.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join