It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Republican Party chair caught trying to bribe Kari Lake

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k
a reply to: network dude

Watching you guys not even take this with scepticism is concerning.
I bet every fiber or your being believes this crap.
Seems about on par for the Trump cult.

I'm not a lawyer but I feel either way real or fake a legal line has been crossed and this needs an investigation. If it's a baseless lie I feel fraud charges are appropriate, but if it's true it's at least bribery. Probably more.
edit on 24-1-2024 by some_stupid_name because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Watching you guys not even take this with scepticism is concerning.
I bet every fiber or your being believes this crap.
Seems about on par for the Trump cult.

so there is no recording. What I heard didn't happen. Is Keri Lake even a real person? Are you real or just a really poorly programmed bot?

See, if this is fake, then we will see that in the lawsuit. If it's real, there won't be a lawsuit.

But aside from the DERP brigade trying like hell to pretend this isn't real, did anyone catch the part where Jeff admits the last election was stolen? Yea, this is all kind of a problem. I can't tell if the boneheads are against this because they somehow see this as being a good way to "get Trump", or they are scared to death that the election fraud is real, and for that to become a reality would shake their tiny little heads to the core.

I for one am glad that the internet is forever and posts like this will be around for years to come, and when it's all studied, and TDS becomes a diagnosable and treatable condition, there will be ways to tell how the progression works.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   

a reply to: 727Sky

Gullible people around here it seems.
Karo is a dimwitted and Trump is only in it for himself.
His very cozy relationship with Saudi Arabia and mass amount of money he got immediately after leaving his position should be of concern to you.
Remember 9/11? Ya that's the country that bank rolled that.
But ya you go ahead and support that dude.

If you want us to think you’re the smart one here, you gotta start saying smart things.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This thread is amazing! Instead of being concerned about bribery there are some who just want to attack Lake and believe it's fake or staged.

Don't you want to know if Jeff is the scumbag this portrays him as? Don't you want him and his ilk removed from the political arena if is part of the deep state uniparty?

Why even follow politics if you're too biased to want the truth?

It seems corruption isn't the biggest problem in our political system; it's the biased, close-minded party loyality of the voters that is allowing our country to circle the drain.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Here is the full recording (11 mins.)... incredible stuff.

ETA: Posted a better recording three posts down. ↓

edit on 24/1/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
This thread is amazing! Instead of being concerned about bribery there are some who just want to attack Lake and believe it's fake or staged.

Don't you want to know if Jeff is the scumbag this portrays him as? Don't you want him and his ilk removed from the political arena if is part of the deep state uniparty?

Why even follow politics if you're too biased to want the truth?

It seems corruption isn't the biggest problem in our political system; it's the biased, close-minded party loyality of the voters that is allowing our country to circle the drain.

exactly. It's an easy layup. But they aren't taking it. Both republicans, so it's not like they have to go against their religion and say something against a democrat. It's corruption at it's core. But rather than be concerned about corruption, they want to pretend reality isn't real. if you want to really, really understand TDS, there is no better way, and I don't mean that in a "you have TDS" kind of way, but in the very real sense of "these folks are nucking futz" kind of way.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

your recording actually cuts off the first part about the bribe.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Yep, it starts weird. There's a 10 min. version further down in the comments of the OP's Twitter link, but that one is strange, too.

Maybe this one is right...

edit on 24/1/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle

a reply to: 727Sky

Gullible people around here it seems.
Karo is a dimwitted and Trump is only in it for himself.
His very cozy relationship with Saudi Arabia and mass amount of money he got immediately after leaving his position should be of concern to you.
Remember 9/11? Ya that's the country that bank rolled that.
But ya you go ahead and support that dude.

If you want us to think you’re the smart one here, you gotta start saying smart things.

Never gonna happen with that one

LOL

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
Gee, if I knew there was a '''secret'' microphone listening to me, that little speech is exactly what I would say.

No, she's a totally believable person, and not one that would ever fabricate this.

But why is a Trump Campaign officer from the last two elections doing this? Same team right?

DeWit was elected state treasurer in 2014 and resigned in 2018, shortly before his term ended, when he was confirmed as chief financial officer of NASA under Trump. He led Trump's Arizona campaign in 2016 and was chief operating officer of Trump's 2020 campaign.

Does not compute.

I mean, if he wanted a VP candidate, he could set it up a different way.

Talk about destroying our country.
edit on 24-1-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Well, DeWitt has a nice lawsuit on his hands if you are right. Either that or he's a willing fall guy (like any politician would sign up for that LOL).

Or this is real.

We'll see

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Yep, it stinks. Trump appointed him to head NASA which he did for a couple of years. The next thread on this topic has already been made this morning and all the figuring going into this pays no attention to the fact that De Witt was for so long a trusted Trump actor.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

I swear there was a song written about this once...

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

And that's the real issue if you ask me huh? Just who is the real Pied Piper in this little act.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

If this was a different republican I might believe it, but not DeWitt. Why is HE bribing her when they stand for similar things? It needs to be a non-Trump supporting Republican doing the bribing.

This is sleazy on its face. Are they trying to demonize a fabricated deep state by pretending someone got to DeWitt to bribe her, to stop what she represents, or are they trying to pave her ascent to the VP nod with martyrdom to rival Trump?

Those damn "powerful people".

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Or...you know... he switched sides and they tried to bribe her.
edit on 24/1/2024 by Andromerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Andromerius

Not exactly Academy Award winning stuff, but we will see how this plays out. I've been wrong many times.

It still doesn't sit right.

But at least we can now say "the deep state" is afraid to steal elections and have pivoted to outright bribery.

I thought they were adept at phony elections? Why fix what apparently isn't broken? Why waste the time if they can just take it away from her again?

The deep state strategy has definitely changed.

But people will believe whatever they want as to the authenticity of this.

I personally don't buy it for a second, and I don't think I ever will.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Yep, it stinks. Trump appointed him to head NASA which he did for a couple of years. The next thread on this topic has already been made this morning and all the figuring going into this pays no attention to the fact that De Witt was for so long a trusted Trump actor.

If he's a true Trump guy, as you claim, then why would he be against Keri Lake?

Or this is totally made up and never happened. Which seems odd, given that we have a recording. Maybe it's a deep fake. Or maybe it's real and this guy was given the same set of choices, but rather than stand up with integrity as Lake did, he took the cash. But money rarely influences politicians so it's probably a deep fake.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: Andromerius

Not exactly Academy Award winning stuff, but we will see how this plays out. I've been wrong many times.

It still doesn't sit right.

But at least we can now say "the deep state" is afraid to steal elections and have pivoted to outright bribery.

I thought they were adept at phony elections? Why fix what apparently isn't broken? Why waste the time if they can just take it away from her again?

The deep state strategy has definitely changed.

But people will believe whatever they want as to the authenticity of this.

I personally don't buy it for a second, and I don't think I ever will.

if they can't use the once in a millennium pandemic to get mail in voting again, they might have to resort to the old tried and true money first, then a bullet.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

If this was a different republican I might believe it, but not DeWitt. Why is HE bribing her when they stand for similar things? It needs to be a non-Trump supporting Republican doing the bribing.

This is sleazy on its face. Are they trying to demonize a fabricated deep state by pretending someone got to DeWitt to bribe her, to stop what she represents, or are they trying to pave her ascent to the VP nod with martyrdom to rival Trump?

Those damn "powerful people".

I'd wager he's a proxy to dissuade Kari from her senate campaign so Gallego gets the seat, resulting in a strong democrat delegation for Arizona which favors the current administration.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join