It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Republican Party chair caught trying to bribe Kari Lake

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I’m sure you do…

They are probably just not terms and conditions friendly…

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

If I were her and knew I was recording it I still would say exactly the same thing. And if I were a sleezy pol I might also have someone pretend to bribe me and make that same speech.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

She is the most consistent politician I’ve ever seen.

Only one since Ron Paul I’ve really believed.

Normally I’d agree to bash most politicians but I think she’s the real deal.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Here is the difference between individual Democrats and republicans. Most individual republicans will not be trying to cover up for that POS Dewit or pretend its not significant.

Despite Kari Lake clearly trying to make her self look good knowing she was going to leak this. That mother f er needs to be held accountable asap and must be forced to name the people really trying to bribe a US politician he is protecting.

edit on 25131America/ChicagoTue, 23 Jan 2024 21:25:04 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

If I were her and knew I was recording it I still would say exactly the same thing. And if I were a sleezy pol I might also have someone pretend to bribe me and make that same speech.

I'm just shocked that you aren't blaming the Russians or Trump.

lol

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Lake has looked good in every interview, hot mic, off the cuff and pre-recorded session I’ve seen.

She’s extremely intelligent, well spoken, and grounded with great positions she seems to deeply believe.

First one I’ve believed in a long time.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Lake has looked good in every interview, hot mic, off the cuff and pre-recorded session I’ve seen.

She’s extremely intelligent, well spoken, and grounded with great positions she seems to deeply believe.

First one I’ve believed in a long time.

Might be so but at the end of the day she is a politician and the burden is on them to prove their worth.

The only two candidates I seen worthy are Ron Paul and his son Rand Paul but to lesser extent. Ron never compromised in his views or stance nor endorsed swamp candidates and he was trumped before trump was trumped by the media and especially the republican party.

edit on 24131America/ChicagoTue, 23 Jan 2024 21:24:28 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Ron Paul is only other politician I’ve ever believed.

Think we used to be together commenting in threads on all his rallies and debates?

Forgive my horrid PTSD memory.

I’m not even in Arizona and I watched everything lake did in the last election cheering her on.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Ya I don't believe that for a second. Just another PR stunt to prop herself for the race.
If I'm wrong but I doubt I am on this.

(post by Newbiegirly removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   

edit on Tue Jan 23 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 11:23 PM
link   
twitter.com...

The Kari Lake/Dewitt phone call is confirmation that:

1- A swamp/deep state exists
2- They fear Trump and his allies
3- They have financial interest in preventing Trump and his allies from holding office
4- They are capable of assassination

This isn’t an election. It’s a war.

For those who hate Trump...Think about all the harassment and legal games the left has tried to do to Trump... That should be enough reason for everyone to vote for him and pray for him to steer this ship of state away from the destination of WEF doom it is presently on. WEF and their minions want us to eat bugs... what on planet earth besides birds eat bugs????????????? Lizards and LIZARD PEOPLE !1111111 hahahha.
edit on 727rdk24 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

(post by Allaroundya4k removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:34 AM
link   

edit on 1/24/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:34 AM
link   
It does not matter if Kari is milking this or not, if she recorded it with intent to leak. The important thing here is the actions of that Jeff guy and the "people back east". This is the important part everyone should be mindful of. I really think she should milk this to no end, she would not get my respect if she didn't. On the other hand, this rotten worms and maggots should be exposed and cast out.
edit on 24/1/2024 by Andromerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

So, you are saying we should be concerned with a business man going back to make money after leaving office? Are you serious?

(post by Allaroundya4k removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   
watching the left cling to the idea that this isn't what it is, makes me smile. When your moral compass is this broken, something this real can make those blood vessels explode.

The sky isn't blue, the grass isn't green, and water isn't wet.

(post by Allaroundya4k removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Sounds staged.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join