It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nimrod, the First Pharaoh and the Conqueror of the Post-Flood World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

SO you ignore actual science, actual geology, actual architecture, and actual history because it doesn't fit your narrative ... but you cling to that which is easily debunked like Noahs Ark and Giglimesh and Atlantis. Yeah .. smart. PFFFT.

Please stop making stuff up.. Just because you say something is debunked. Does not make it so.

Where did you debunk Platos Atlantis.. pretty much hits the younger dryas event.. Add fuel to the fire.

Prove its debunked..

you cant lol

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

For your little story to work out you have to prove Noahs Flood happened in 2400bc. It has already been proven it didn't. So good luck with that

Pretty much proved #..
Its an older story copied into the bible.. I said to go and have a look at the Sumerian version and it becomes evident. You would rather larp the lie. You know the flood event is older but you choose date from a stroy you know to be false and go with that.. If you dont believe the story.. why keep the date..

cherry picking
Prove there was not a global flood as recorded in all old cultures the world over..

Making stuff up again..lol

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

There is so much evidence of Noah's Ark/flood occurring.

This will help if anyone is interested
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
"I dabbled with the idea of it being a pre-flood construct, especially given that there are no hieroglyphics in the best-preserved pyramids."

But then you came to your lack of senses, right?

You're using faulty logic again.

Lack of inscriptions does not equal anything but a lack of inscription.

It could just as easily be they felt internal inscriptions no one would see were pointless. You can't rule out looting. After all they use to shine from limestone. Then they removed it all at some point.

Tons of other answers that don't equate to:

No hieroglyphics inside pyramid = race of giant angel/human hybrids were the real builders.

Do have any arguments for this not built on fallacy?

Chill lol... Have a conversation without acting like you're a litigator. As I said, yes I merely dabbled with the idea, the main thing that made me realize this was not the case was the complex of Luxor, having just as big stones as the biggest pyramids while also having plenty of hieroglyphics. At first it seemed as though it was a lost technology, but Luxor shows they always had the tech. They did use mud bricks past a certain time which caused many of the crumbled pyramids around the area we see today, this was likely a lack of budget it seems, rather than a loss of technology.

And as it turns out, there are several inscriptions in the pyramids, from the masons themselves.

The inscriptions, correctly deciphered only decades after discovery, read as follows:[14]

"The gang, The Horus Mededuw-is-the-purifier-of-the-two-lands". Found once in relieving chamber 3. (Mededuw being Khufu's Horus name.)
"The gang, The Horus Mededuw-is-pure" Found seven times in chamber 4.
"The gang, Khufu-excites-love" Found once in chamber 5 (top chamber).
"The gang, The-white-crown-of Khnumkhuwfuw-is-powerful" Found once in chambers 2 and 3, ten times in chamber 4 and twice in chamber 5. (Khnum-Khufu being Khufu's full birth name.)
They were like the first unions! Stonemasons Local 805.

Can you send me the link to this? Although some did say there were inscriptions, most of what I was finding was saying there were no inscriptions in the great pyramids. If Khufu did build it, it still doesn't show when he was Pharaoh
edit on 14-1-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Here you go:

www.history.com...

"Three small pyramids built for Khufu’s queens are lined up next to the Great Pyramid, and a tomb was found nearby containing the empty sarcophagus of his mother, Queen Hetepheres. Like other pyramids, Khufu’s is surrounded by rows of mastabas, where relatives or officials of the king were buried to accompany and support him in the afterlife."

Khufu, you see?
edit on 14-1-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Here you go:

www.history.com...

I'm guessing you will know more than actual professors of Egyptology? Or won't accept the history?

"Three small pyramids built for Khufu’s queens are lined up next to the Great Pyramid, and a tomb was found nearby containing the empty sarcophagus of his mother, Queen Hetepheres. Like other pyramids, Khufu’s is surrounded by rows of mastabas, where relatives or officials of the king were buried to accompany and support him in the afterlife."

Khufu, you see?

That's fine if Khufu built it lol, me mentioning the sparse evidence was merely a side-comment from a cursory search I made. What they don't know is when Khufu's reign was, or when he would have built the pyramid. This does sadly negate the Nephilim possibility

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Egyptologists have dated the reigns of the various dynasties, or do you think they are just making it up?

Googling does not make you more knowledgeable than them:

"The southernmost pyramid at Giza was built for Khafre’s son Menkaure (2532-2503 B.C.). It is the shortest of the three pyramids (218 feet) and is a precursor of the smaller pyramids that would be constructed during the fifth and sixth dynasties."

From my source above.

edit on 14-1-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Egyptologists have dated the reigns of the various dynasties, or do you think they are just making it up?

I'd like to know the data that makes them certain on such dates, as any good investigation would require. Your link merely provides dates without explanation, I cannot accept that. I need to see why they came up with those dates before I make a rebuttal.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Please stop making stuff up.. Just because you say something is debunked. Does not make it so. Where did you debunk Platos Atlantis.. pretty much hits the younger dryas event.. Add fuel to the fire. Prove its debunked.. you cant lol

Plato invented Atlantis as part of his literary works in the 300s BC. It's a fictional story of a place from 9,000 years earlier. His fictional story is not an historical document. He would have had zero knowledge of such an event and place. There is absolutely no evidence of Atlantis ever being real.

The Younger Dryas event was around 10,000 bc and was regional and took place over hundreds of years. it wasn't a cataclysmic instant event like the fictional Atlantis encountered. And it wasn't a world wide instant event like the Noahs flood myth.

Noahs Flood has been debunked by science. It simply did not happen.

You've been told this before and shown the evidence. You choose to ignore it.
edit on 1/14/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Plato invented Atlantis as part of his literary works in the 300s BC. It's a fictional story of a place from 9,000 years earlier. His fictional story is not an historical document. He would have had zero knowledge of such an event and place. There is absolutely no evidence of Atlantis ever being real.

How can you say there is no evidence that Atlantis is real when Plato's account is literally evidence that Atlantis is real? lol. He even goes into great detail regarding the dimensions of the city, that would be a pretty silly metaphor. It very much sounds like a real place in his description

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
How can you say there is no evidence that Atlantis is real when Plato's account is literally evidence that Atlantis is real? lol. He even goes into great detail regarding the dimensions of the city, that would be a pretty silly metaphor. It very much sounds like a real place.

Platos story is not evidence. It's a fictional story to make a literary point. SO WHAT if he goes into dimensions of the city? That's irrelevant. People make up details in fictional stories to sell books all the time. It makes the story more readable. Plato, in the 300s bc, had ZERO special knowledge of a city in 9,000 bc. Zero. It's just a story. There is no evidence of it having been real. None.

You believe works of fiction are actually real .. and you think works of science are actually fiction, Unreal.
edit on 1/14/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You believe works of fiction are actually real .. and you think works of science are actually fiction, Unreal.

You have never presented one research paper to me lol, all just pop-sci blogs that you probably didn't even read. You just google a statement and then copy and paste the article and say "look at all this evidence", never being able to answer what the actual evidence is for the claim. This is why crappy science perpetuates, people like you who just blindly 'trust the science' and impede proper discussion on the data itself.

You believe in the white coats more than they even believe in themselves, all good scientists admit the potential for fallibility, but you seem to think right now the popular 2024 scientific mainstream knowledge is absolutely infallible non-negotiable fact. That sort of mentality is so contrary to the spirit of science, the same spirit that persecuted Galileo for suggesting something different than the mainstream narrative.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

"I'd like to know the data that makes them certain on such dates, as any good investigation would require. Your link merely provides dates without explanation, I cannot accept that. I need to see why they came up with those dates before I make a rebuttal"

I think professors of Egyptology know their stuff.

As you refuse to accept any academic evidence this conversation is simply pointless.

Where is yours?

Apart from "likely" or "probably"?

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

"I'd like to know the data that makes them certain on such dates, as any good investigation would require. Your link merely provides dates without explanation, I cannot accept that. I need to see why they came up with those dates before I make a rebuttal"

I think professors of Egyptology know their stuff.

As you refuse to accept any academic evidence this conversation is simply pointless.

What evidence have I ignored? I will not blindly 'trust the science', I need to see the raw data to discern on my own the validity of what they are saying. That is real science. Real science is not just blindly trusting hearsay on the internet. Show me the actual data and we can go from there

Where is yours?

Apart from "likely" or "probably"?

I used corroborating historical documents to relate the Jewish history of Babylon to the Sumerian history of Babylon found in the Enuma Elish to connect Marduk and Nimrod as the same character.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
the Sumerian history of Babylon found in the Enuma Elish ..

The Enuma Elish is not an historical document. It is fiction and myth. Just like Platos Atlantis story. You continually trust the fiction and myth, but reject actual science that works with facts. How interesting.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The Enuma Elish is not an historical document. It is fiction and myth. Just like Platos Atlantis story. You continually trust the fiction and myth, but reject actual science that works with facts. How interesting.

Whether you believe it or not, this is their origin story. They include it through the flood and into the foundation of Babylon. It corroborates with the Biblical account. They are two different perspectives though, the Hebrews saw Babylon as a counter to God, whereas the Babylonians saw themselves as independent avengers. They deified their kings, whereas the Jewish people obviously saw through such absurdity.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Solomon? Did the Jewish people see through his "absurdity"?!

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Solomon? Did the Jewish people see through his "absurdity"?!

Solomon wasn't deified

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Platos story is evidence. Not primary evidence but it is still a report, third hand and quite flimsy.

Out of curiosity what is your take on the point he was trying to convey?

I was of the understanding that the great pyramid was only restored by that pharaoh. There are accounts of the limestone casing being inscribed with hieroglyphics. I couldn’t say what was written there however.

I think that many of the origin myths are similar because they are describing the earth as it once was before it came to be in its current situation. A polar configuration that became unstable due to Sol’s influence and devastated as a result of the instability.

The records are carved in stone and abundant throughout the world.

Interesting OP and an enthralling read 👍

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Platos story is evidence. Not primary evidence but it is still a report, third hand and quite flimsy.

That's like saying the book Twilight is evidence of vampires in the world.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join