It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nimrod, the First Pharaoh and the Conqueror of the Post-Flood World

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
What makes history difficult to assess is that various cultures have different names for leaders, as well as different perspectives on whether the actions are beneficial or detrimental. One of the biggest problems with contemporary archaeology is that they often ignore the historical records of various cultures, and insert their own assumptions and bias to generate results that simply do not corroborate. After doing extensive studies on the earliest written documents from cultures around the fertile crescent, I believe I have found some worthwhile conclusions.

The first post-flood ruler in the Bible is Nimrod, who was said to be a mighty warrior and to have founded multiple cities stretching across Mesopotamia and encompassing the land of Assyria. His brothers, among whom was 'Mitsraim', meaning "Egypt", also extended outwards stretching the empire to Africa. His brother Canaan also inhabited the land of Canaan. Therefore the map of the sons of Ham shortly after the flood would have looked something like this:

This unified empire was threatening to re-establish the totalitarian state of the pre-flood world, and create a unified global state, much like today's supervillains trying to establish a one-world government for total control. Nimrod is even described as building the tower high enough to protect himself if another flood were to come:

"Now it was Nimrod who excited them to such an affront and contempt of God. He was the grandson of Ham, the son of Noah, a bold man, and of great strength of hand. He persuaded them not to ascribe it to God, as if it was through his means they were happy, but to believe that it was their own courage which procured that happiness. He also gradually changed the government into tyranny, seeing no other way of turning men from the fear of God, but to bring them into a constant dependence on his power. He also said he would be revenged on God, if he should have a mind to drown the world again; for that he would build a tower too high for the waters to be able to reach! and that he would avenge himself on God for destroying their forefathers!"

-The Antiquities of the Jews, Josephus
gutenberg.org...

This time was designated in the days of Peleg where the lands were divided after the language barrier was established, giving rise to the various languages of the time. We can trace these moments in history to the records of other civilizations as well.

This account is remarkably mirrored by the Sumerian depiction of its 'tower of Entemenanki', which is "the tower connecting heaven and earth", as was the tower of Babel in Jewish history a "tower to heaven". Just like Nimrod was said to have founded Babylon, so was Marduk said to have founded Babylon in the Enuma Elish record of the history of Babylon:

When Marduk heard this,
He beamed as brightly as the light of day,
"Build Babylon, the task you have sought.
Let bricks for it be moulded, and raise the shrine!""
-Enuma Elish Tablet VI 55-58

Here we have a clear connection between Nimrod and Marduk, both the Hebrew and Sumerian perspective on commissioning the construction of Babel (Babylon). Nimrod, who's name is derived from the Hebrew "merad"[/url], given the addition of the Hebrew prefix 'nun', mean's the 'person of rebellion'. This was attributed to Nimrod because he opposed the post-flood world's adherence to God. Just like Marduk, who was said to be the avenger

"A mighty son, the avenger of his father,
He who hastens to war, the warrior Marduk..."
-Enuma Elish Tablet II 127-128

Marduk was even said to live in the tower of Babel. So here we also see the connection to the Hebrew assertion that Nimrod was a conqueror. In the Enuma Elish he is said to have destroyed Tiamat - Tiamat was the embodiment of the oceans, and respresented the chaos the followed the flood. In order for this narrative to make complete sense, it would need to match with the Egyptian narrative, the other major culture of this region. Herein comes Narmer, the first Pharaoh of Egypt.

Narmer, Nimrod, and Marduk are all referring to the same primordial emperor of the post-flood world. He re-initiated the ways of Cain and built vast cities stretching from Egypt to Mesopotamia. Here is Narmer's palette front and back, which helps us identify him as Nimrod:

A close-up of the header shows us the identification of Nimrod / Marduk:

The fish above the chisel in the middle of the header is the spelling of Narmer's name, the fish over the chisel indicates the construction (chisel) he commenced after the flood (represented by the fish). The bull is an indication that this is Marduk, since Marduk's name means 'young bull', the sun/storm god. Marduk/Nimrod, designated as a conqueror by both Jewish and Sumerian history, was also the Egyptian Narmer who conquered both upper and lower Egypt, unifying them into his totalitarian regime.

Also notice the two sauropod, or brachiosaurus-like creatures, being tamed by the Egyptians. Given that dinosaur depictions were abundant after the global flood, it could be possible that the Egyptians learned to tame the sauropods to help them build the pyramids in later generations. That would be quite the wild twist.

I checked to see if there was any concrete reason that Narmer is conventionally designated between 2900-3100 BC, and surely enough there is no claim made by the Egyptians themselves regarding such a date. They merely give lengths of the various Pharaoh's range of rulership, but much of this record is missing, allowing a considerable change to be possible: List of Egyptian Pharaoh's (notice it is missing most information before 1600 BC)]. If Narmer is indeed Nimrod/Marduk, then this would place him around 2300BC, soon after the Sumerians and Hebrews claim the global flood occurred.

This is of course open for discussion, but with any objections please include specific evidence/artifacts that supports your assertions with an explanation of the evidence.
edit on 13-1-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sweet!

Lets do this instead.

I think I just enjoying arguing with creationists. So here we go again!

I don't thing Sargon appreciates this Nimrod thread. Or any of these guys:

Northern Mesopotamia

Old Assyrian Dynasty

Shamshi-Adad 1813–1781 B.C.

Dynasty of Mari

Zimri-Lim 1775 B.C.

Middle Assyrian Dynasty

Ashur-uballit I 1365–1330 B.C.
Enlil-nirari 1329–1320 B.C.
Adad-nirari I 1307–1275 B.C.
Tukulti-Ninurta I 1244–1208 B.C.
Ashur-dan I 1179–1134 B.C.
Tiglath-pileser I 1114–1076 B.C.
Ashur-bel-kala 1073–1056 B.C.

Neo-Assyrian Dynasty

Ashurnasirpal II 883–859 B.C.
Shalmaneser III 858–824 B.C.
Shamshi-Adad V 823–811 B.C.
Adad-nirari III 810–783 B.C.
Shalmaneser IV 782–773 B.C.
Ashur-dan III 772–755 B.C.
Ashur-nirari V 754–745 B.C.
Tiglath-pileser III 745–727 B.C.
Shalmaneser V 726–722 B.C.
Sargon II 721–705 B.C.
Sennacherib 704–681 B.C.
Esarhaddon 680–669 B.C.
Ashurbanipal 668–627 B.C.
Ashur-etel-ilani 626–623 B.C.
Sin-shar-ishkun 622–612 B.C.
Ashur-uballit II 611–609 B.C.

Southern Messopotamia

Early Dynastic Period 12

Gilgamesh of Uruk 2700
Mesanepada of Ur 2450 B.C.
Eannatum of Lagash 2400 B.C.
Enannatum of Lagash 2430 B.C.
Uruinimgina of Lagash 2350 B.C.
Lugalzagesi of Uruk 2350 B.C.

Dynasty of Akkad (Agade)

Sargon 2340–2285 B.C. (ACTUAL FOUNDER OF ACCAD)
Rimush 2284–2275 B.C.
Manishtushu 2275–2260 B.C.
Naram-Sin 2260–2223 B.C.
Shar-kali-sharri 2223–2198 B.C.

Dynasty of Lagash

Third Dynasty of Ur

Ur-Nammu 2112–2095 B.C.
Shulgi 2095–2047 B.C.
Amar-Sin 2046–2038 B.C.
Shu-Sin 2037–2029 B.C.
Ibbi-Sin 2028–2004 B.C.

Dynasty of Isin

Ishbi-Erra 2017–1985 B.C.
Shu-ilishu 1984–1975 B.C.
Iddin-Dagan 1974–1954 B.C.
Lipit-Ishtar 1934–1924 B.C.

Dynasty of Larsa

Rim-Sin 1822–1763 B.C.

Old Babylonian Dynasty

Sin-muballit 1812–1793 B.C.

Hammurabi 1792–1750 B.C.

Kassite Dynasty

Kadashman-Enlil I 1374–1360 B.C.
Burnaburiash II 1359–1333 B.C.
Kurigalzu II 1332–1308 B.C.

Babylonian Dynasty

Nabu-mukin-zeri 731–729 B.C.
Marduk-apla-iddina II 721–710 B.C.
Shamash-shum-ukin 667–648 B.C.

Neo-Babylonian Dynasty

Nabopolassar 625–605 B.C.
Nebuchadnezzar II 604–562 B.C.
Amel-Marduk 561–560 B.C.
Neriglissar 559–556 B.C.
Labashi-Marduk 556 B.C.
Nabonidus 555–539 B.C.

Those Messopotamian cultures kept great records. These guys didn't really rule very long. Didnt exactly have biblical lifespans, And certainly weren't united.

Every one of those rulers existed before (the IDEA OF) Nimrod, who was a literary creation of the post exilic 2nd temple to RETCON the above history of Messopotamian rulers and work in a false geneological narrative from another mythical character, Noah. No record of him in Messopotamia either.

There's also a major chronology flaw here.

The New Kingdom of Egypt existed from 1550 - 1070 BCE, in the area known as Canaan. And even withdraw as early as the 12th century, later attempting to recapture it as late as 609 BCE.

The Hypothetical Nimrod kingdom started 900 years earlier, in Messopotamia. Unfortunately Messopotamian history from 2400 on does not include a "Nimrod" until the post-exilic period. (After all those guys)

Your using unrelated arguments to make ridiculous theology claims again.

Egypt CONQUERED Canaan in 1550.
They enslaved them. Because Pharoahs are d*cks.
Then The New Kingdom collapsed and the former Canaanites either called them Phoenicians, Philistines, or Hebrews. All are in the Canaanite language family. They are all concurrent sister languages emerging with the withdrawl of Egypt.

Which has nothing to do with Messopotamia, but Egypt did have an alliance with the people like the Neo-Assyrians, still not united in any way.

You just made up a culture with no base in reality.
edit on 13-1-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
Sweet!
Gilgamesh of Uruk 2700
Mesanepada of Ur 2450 B.C.
Eannatum of Lagash 2400 B.C.
Enannatum of Lagash 2430 B.C.
Uruinimgina of Lagash 2350 B.C.
Lugalzagesi of Uruk 2350 B.C.

Sargon 2340–2285 B.C. (ACTUAL FOUNDER OF ACCAD)
Rimush 2284–2275 B.C.
Manishtushu 2275–2260 B.C.
Naram-Sin 2260–2223 B.C.
Shar-kali-sharri 2223–2198 B.C.

What's the source for these dates and the primary documents? I calibrated my dates by using the foundation of Babylon and the tower of Babel. In the Enuma Elish, Marduk is said to be the founder of Babylon, which would relate him as Nimrod, who founded Babel around 2300 BC.

Egypt CONQUERED Canaan in 1550.
They enslaved them. Because Pharoahs are d*cks.

Yeah talk about family feuds. After 750 years the children of Ham were inevitably going to have a disagreement. I don't see how this negates Nimrod as the first emperor of these nations though.
edit on 13-1-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I disagree.

So does concensus.

The city of Babylon was located about 50 miles south of Baghdad along the Euphrates River in present-day Iraq. It was founded around 2300 B.C. by the ancient Akkadian-speaking people of southern Mesopotamia

The post-exile jews didn't know any better so they made up a mythical ruler, because they lacked the knowledge of who actually founded Akkad (Accad) or Babylon. Or even who Marduk and Tiamat were.

There is NO EVIDENCE of Nimrod before 539 BCE. Like Gilgamesh and Noah, he's a literary icon.

Marduk is said to be the founder of Babylon, which would relate him as Nimrod, who founded Babel around 2300 BC.

Marduk is Nimrod? Nimrod is a God called bel? If you want to argue them as contemporaries you must line up all Baylonian myth, not just a correspondence of dates in one act. Where does Nimrod conquer Tiamat?

Is Nimrod is also Sargon? Founder of Akkad (Accad)

Also how did Nimrod found Erech (believed to be Uruk) when that was founded in 5000 BCE?

Nimrod must be a god, he's a time-traveler.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Continued...

Now let's talk about Nimrod Founding Egypt... AFTER 2400

The most absurd of these.

You realize THE PYRAMIDS ARE ALL OLDER THAN hypothetical Nimrod, right? The Giza ones were all built by 2510 BCE. The last one for Khafre's son, Menkaure.

He's a time traveler... And in fact, Depictions of Khufu are of Nimrod... and also Sneferu, Khafre, Djoser, Djedefre, Nebka, Menkaure, Khaba. All of them are Nimrod, because he built them all hundreds of years before he allegedly existed.

I know that's not what you said, but it might as well be.

They understand hieroglyphics with precision. We know when they ruled, we know what they built, because we understand what glorified reliefs they made for themselves. We know Egypt united around 3100 under Narmer (The Real First Pharaoh of Egypt) because his megalomaniac ass built a temple for himself.

Are you going to say the pyramids were built after 2400 BCE? Egypt was founded by Noah's decendant now?

Are we on a quest to found all civilization everywhere from a single ridiculous myth?

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Check out symbols of an alien sky.

I read parallels to the videos reasoning in your OP

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I think I just enjoying arguing with creationists. So here we go again!

Open you eyes a little. its the same story.. nimrod (orion) / same as Egypt and Osirius... Your education has been your indoctrination.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   
There was no world wide Noah Flood.
This has been completely debunked.
Egyptian history is well documented.
It doesn't include any Nimrod Pharaoh.
List of Pharaohs of Egypt
Narmer the 1st Pharaoh was 3150 BC - 700 years before the alleged flood of2400bc.
The world didn't all speak one language before an alleged Tower of Babel.
That's well documented as well.
Degradation33 gave the actual proven history of the region.
The thread is killed on page one.
Wow ... that was fast.
edit on 1/14/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I disagree.

So does concensus.

"The city of Babylon was located about 50 miles south of Baghdad along the Euphrates River in present-day Iraq. It was founded around 2300 B.C. by the ancient Akkadian-speaking people of southern Mesopotamia"

That's exactly what I said in the OP, Babylon was founded around 2300BC (shortly after the flood).

originally posted by: FlyersFan
List of Pharaohs of Egypt
Narmer the 1st Pharaoh was 3150 BC - 700 years before the alleged flood of2400bc.

What is the empirical evidence that shows the first pharaoh was in 3150BC? I'll save you time, there is none, it is mere speculation. But corroborating their history with the other cultures in the area brings it to a more recent date, and the one who conquered them is likely the one who other cultures were saying was conquering in that timeframe around 2300BC. If you want to debate you have to bring forth evidence that it was in 3150BC, rather than just fallacious appeals to authority. Show evidence, not just opinion.

Also how did Nimrod found Erech (believed to be Uruk) when that was founded in 5000 BCE?

What is the evidence that it was founded in 5000BC? You'd be shocked at how these dates are literally just guesses. When we take off the secular lens, and assess history through what these cultures actually said about themselves, then it begins to align, and we can make a more complete picture of our origins. Show me their record that insists upon it being founded in 5000BC.
edit on 14-1-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

What is the empirical evidence that shows the first pharaoh was in 3150BC?

LMFAO. You freaking posted it and attributed it to Nimrod.

The Narmer Palette, also known as the Great Hierakonpolis Palette or the Palette of Narmer, is a significant Egyptian archaeological find, dating from about the 31st century BC, belonging, at least nominally, to the category of cosmetic palettes. It contains some of the earliest hieroglyphic inscriptions ever found. The tablet is thought by some to depict the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt under the king Narmer. Along with the Scorpion Macehead and the Narmer Maceheads, also found together in the main deposit at Nekhen, the Narmer Palette provides one of the earliest known depictions of an Egyptian king. On one side, the king is depicted with the bulbed White Crown of Upper (southern) Egypt, and the other side depicts the king wearing the level Red Crown of Lower (northern) Egypt, which also makes it the earliest known example of a king wearing both types of headdress.[1] The Palette shows many of the classic conventions of Ancient Egyptian art, which must already have been formalized by the time of the Palette's creation.

Also has a temple.

interactive.archaeology.org...

The site is perhaps best known as the home of the exquisite ceremonial Narmer Palette. Found buried in a cache of temple furniture, the palette had been commissioned by Narmer, the first king of Egypt's First Dynasty, who reigned at about 3100 B.C. The palette--so-called the first political document in history--shows Narmer subduing an enemy ruler.

Based on this palette and other important objects found in this cache, Hierakonpolis has long been considered King Narmer's capital in Upper Egypt from which he conquered Lower Egypt. Our research reveals that Hierakonpolis was the capital of Upper Egypt for at least 500 years before Narmer's birth.

At about 3500 B.C., Hierakonpolis--a vibrant, bustling city stretching for over three miles along the Nile floodplain--was one of the largest urban centers along the river, a city of many neighborhoods and quarters inhabited by rich and poor, commoners and kings.

But I'm sure you can interpret and date that much better than egyptologists.

edit on 14-1-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

You realize THE PYRAMIDS ARE ALL OLDER THAN hypothetical Nimrod, right? The Giza ones were all built by 2510 BCE.

What's the evidence or primary document that says the pyramid is from that timeframe? If the Egyptians give a clear date regarding the pyramid's construction then I am open to it. But they don't, I checked thoroughly. Since there is no dated time ascribed by the Egyptians, I am free to speculate just like anyone else. And I believe calibrating their timeline, since they don't give a starting date, to the starting date of the foundation of Babylon described by the Sumerians and Jewish history would make sense. The children of Ham were making an attempt at conquest after the flood, Nimrod at the forefront

"The Narmer Palette, also known as the Great Hierakonpolis Palette or the Palette of Narmer, is a significant Egyptian archaeological find, dating from about the 31st century BC, belonging, at least nominally, to the category of cosmetic palettes. It contains some of the earliest hieroglyphic inscriptions ever found. The tablet is thought by some to depict the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt under the king Narmer. Along with the Scorpion Macehead and the Narmer Maceheads, also found together in the main deposit at Nekhen, the Narmer Palette provides one of the earliest known depictions of an Egyptian king. On one side, the king is depicted with the bulbed White Crown of Upper (southern) Egypt, and the other side depicts the king wearing the level Red Crown of Lower (northern) Egypt, which also makes it the earliest known example of a king wearing both types of headdress.[1] The Palette shows many of the classic conventions of Ancient Egyptian art, which must already have been formalized by the time of the Palette's creation."

But I'm sure you can interpret and date that much better than egyptologists.

No I am just assessing what these cultures said about themselves. The Egyptians never say it was around 3150BC. You are merely reciting the speculation of archaeologists. I am not just going to 'trust the science', that never works out well. Show the evidence of why they think it is from 3150BC and we can go from there. Otherwise admit you're just blindly believing a theory, which is fine, but real science is discussed and evidence is assessed. To simply accept dogmatic dictation is the opposite of the scientific method.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

SO you ignore actual science, actual geology, actual architecture, and actual history because it doesn't fit your narrative ... but you cling to that which is easily debunked like Noahs Ark and Giglimesh and Atlantis. Yeah .. smart. PFFFT.

For your little story to work out you have to prove Noahs Flood happened in 2400bc. It has already been proven it didn't. So good luck with that.

The Aboriginals in Australia.
50,000 years of history .. unbroken through the alleged Noah time period.
Isolated little black people on an Island.
Not speaking Mesopotamian, not worshiping a Mesopotamian God.

Oldest Civilizations in the World
Britannica - Aboriginals
DNA Confirms Aboriginal Culture One of Earths Oldest

For your Noahs Ark part of this story of yours to be true .. Noahs offspring would have had to have sailed to the other side of the planet, suddenly all turned into short little black people, suddenly started speaking aboriginal, suddenly started worshipping aboriginal gods, suddenly adapt the aboriginal culture.

OBJECTIVITY cooperton. OBJECTIVITY.

This is dumb. I'm out.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

SO you ignore actual science

Specifically what science am I supposedly ignoring? I am using the Enuma Elish, a primary document from the Sumerians, to show that Marduk, like Nimrod, was said to be the founder of Babylon around 2300BC.

For your little story to work out you have to prove Noahs Flood happened in 2400bc.

It's not "my story", I am reciting what the Sumerians and Hebrews said about history. If my assessment of primary documents of various cultures upsets you this much, then you probably shouldn't be involving yourself in these discussions

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

What's the evidence or primary document that says the pyramid is from that timeframe? If the Egyptians give a clear date regarding the pyramid's construction then I am open to it. But they don't, I checked thoroughly.

You checked thoroughly?

Do you ever use Google and click on first responses?

So Carbons Half-Life is about 5700 years. Good up to about 40k. At 4600 years old its accurate to within a decade. And when multiple tests in a single pyramid all return the same age, you can accurately date a temples construction date.

Unless of course you deny isotope half-life or multiple verified samples at a single site returning like results.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

For your Noahs Ark part of this story of yours to be true .. Noahs offspring would have had to have sailed to the other side of the planet, suddenly all turned into short little black people, suddenly started speaking aboriginal, suddenly started worshipping aboriginal gods, suddenly adapt the aboriginal culture.

Don't forget about the platypus..

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

So Carbons Half-Life is about 5700 years. Good up to about 40k. At 4600 years old its accurate to within a decade. And when multiple tests in a single pyramid all return the same age, you can accurately date a temples construction date.

Unless of course you deny isotope half-life or multiple verified samples at a single site returning like results.

post the study with the carbon dating results I'd like to look at them. If it was 2600BC, then this means the Nephilim and the pre-flood people could have built the pyramids. This could explain why the great pyramids don't have hieroglyphics, and the water erosion found on the pyramids and sphinx.

This was even found 75m above sea level in the Giza Plateau.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

post the study with the carbon dating results I'd like to look at them. If it was 2600BC, then this means the Nephilim and the pre-flood people could have built the pyramids. This could explain why the great pyramids don't have hieroglyphics, and the water erosion found on the pyramids.

Egypt was a lot wetter at one point. But that's explained by axial precession (earth's wobble) and the monsoons shift south started around 4000 BCE and disappearing within 1000 years.

During the “Green Sahara” period (11,000 to 5000 years before the present), the Sahara desert received high amounts of rainfall, supporting diverse vegetation, permanent lakes, and human populations.

So it rained consistently in the Sahara until 3000 BCE, with rains hanging around until about 2500.

The major pyramid building surge coincided with the end of The Green Sahara.

Nephilim?

So the watchers copulated with mortals and their offspring built the pyramids. Khufu was Nephilim? I know he probably thought he was descended from Ra, but his Father Sneferu too? But how can a Nephilim have a father... unless... Sneferu was an angel!

Damn those watchers! But it's an excuse to post this again.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

post the study with the carbon dating results I'd like to look at them. If it was 2600BC, then this means the Nephilim and the pre-flood people could have built the pyramids. This could explain why the great pyramids don't have hieroglyphics, and the water erosion found on the pyramids.

Egypt was a lot wetter at one point. But that's explained by axial precession (earth's wobble) and the monsoons shift south started around 4000 BCE and disappearing within 1000 years.

During the “Green Sahara” period (11,000 to 5000 years before the present), the Sahara desert received high amounts of rainfall, supporting diverse vegetation, permanent lakes, and human populations.

So it rained consistently in the Sahara until 3000 BCE, with rains hanging around until about 2500.

Apparently pyramids couldn't bring back the rain...

That's my speculation, but the major pyramid building surge coincided with the end of The Green Sahara.

Yeah there seems to be two narratives that would fit historical record. One would be Plato's account which says that area was flooded around 9000 years ago, the other would be the Sumerian Hebrew account that says it was 4300 years ago. Either or, and human history is much more phenomenal than we've been told.

Nephilim?

So the watchers copulated with mortals and their offspring built the pyramids. Khufu was Nephilim? I know he probably thought he was descended from Ra, but his Father Sneferu too? But how can a Nephilim have a father... unless... Sneferu was an angel!

There's not good evidence to show Khufu constructed the pyramid. No Egyptian record of him constructing the great pyramids. As always I am open to new documents that I have not found, but I think I searched through the oldest ones. The extent of it is Khufu orchestrating the construction of some pyramid, but it is a mere guess as to which pyramid.

I dabbled with the idea of it being a pre-flood construct, especially given that there are no hieroglyphics in the best-preserved pyramids, it was as though it was a separate culture that didn't even use hieroglyphics. Odd that the most resilient pyramids lacked an unambiguous artist's signature.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

There's not good evidence to show Khufu constructed the pyramid. No Egyptian record of him constructing the great pyramids.

The evidence includes inscriptions found within the pyramid complex, as well as the discovery of Khufu's name inscribed on blocks within the pyramid. Additionally, archaeological findings and dating techniques support the attribution of the Great Pyramid to Khufu's reign.

That's pretty definitive.

I dabbled with the idea of it being a pre-flood construct, especially given that there are no hieroglyphics in the best-preserved pyramids.

But then you came to your lack of senses, right?

You're using faulty logic again.

Lack of inscriptions does not equal anything but a lack of inscription.

It could just as easily be they felt internal inscriptions no one would see were pointless. You can't rule out looting. After all they use to shine from limestone. Then they removed it all at some point.

Tons of other answers that don't equate to:

No hieroglyphics inside pyramid = race of giant angel/human hybrids were the real builders.

Do have any arguments for this not built on fallacy?

And as it turns out, there are several inscriptions in the pyramids, from the masons themselves.

The inscriptions, correctly deciphered only decades after discovery, read as follows:[14]

"The gang, The Horus Mededuw-is-the-purifier-of-the-two-lands". Found once in relieving chamber 3. (Mededuw being Khufu's Horus name.)
"The gang, The Horus Mededuw-is-pure" Found seven times in chamber 4.
"The gang, Khufu-excites-love" Found once in chamber 5 (top chamber).
"The gang, The-white-crown-of Khnumkhuwfuw-is-powerful" Found once in chambers 2 and 3, ten times in chamber 4 and twice in chamber 5. (Khnum-Khufu being Khufu's full birth name.)

They were like the first unions! Stonemasons Local 805.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Not saying anyone is right..

Just find it amusing when people state with 100% facts about events thousands of years ago, we dont know everything about those time periods.

We are assuming that any documentation is correct and complete, and that no censorship occurred, nobody was written out of the history books after say losing a war or being an especially loathsome ruler.

All we have are snapshots of what were the accepted narratives of a particular time and do our best to extrapolate from there.

Ill leave the thread alone now to prevent thread drift.

I personally find both sides interesting to read.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join