It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Call for Netanyahu's Removal Across Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: dust2023

I am very aware of the situation. Remind me again, what caused Ukraine to launch anti-terrorist actions in Donbass in the first place?

Donald Trump?????

Well if you want to be serious, actually Clinton's state department did by convincing Ukraine to disarm itself in the manner that it did. If the Ukrainians had nukes, and was not as god awful corrupt as it IS, then probably none of this would have happened.

I will go even further, none of this would have happened if they weren't so corruptible and had not lost their strategic weaponry via the old school hippy dippy ideas of the former DNC.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dust2023

TO be fair, I am seeing alot on the right wing side, especially younger people, that are not pro Israeli. The reason for this is they see the Jewish influence behind wokeism, marxism, and blatantly in our state departments. Also, they do not like that any conversation that is negative to the Jewish narrative is something that gets you censored.

You give young people today too much credit. Their protests are the flavor of the month as they couldn't hold a 30-second conversation on the issue without just throwing a slur and walking away.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich has told Israel’s Army Radio that there will be an exodus of Palestinians “and we will live in the Gaza Strip”.

Well aint that nice.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I am very aware of the situation. Remind me again, what caused Ukraine to launch anti-terrorist actions in Donbass in the first place?

Most likely be the same thing if the bottom half of Texas said they wanted to go back to Mexico and then Mexico armed them with military needs to attack. Now if the bottom half of CA said it we would cheer and make it a holiday.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dust2023

The negotiations that ultimately led to the Budapest Memorandum started in May 1992 with START I. Who was President at that time?

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

In your scenario, were the initial terror attacks committed by Mexican spec ops?

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

In your scenario, were the initial terror attacks committed by Mexican spec ops?

Yes, 50-man unit....

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey
Another thing to be taken into consideration is what happened to Bibi's brother-he was killed by those following the same ideology as Hamas when he was rescuing hostages in what we know as the "Entebbe raid."
Actualy there were some radical german commies who joined in,but it was mainly Palastinian islamists who hikjacked the plane full of people-102 out of 106 were rescued,but Yonatan Netenyahu was killed during the rescue.

en.wikipedia.org...

So Bibi may be(for his entire career?) acting with a certain amount of revenge in mind-which is not a solid foundation for being a level headed leader of a nation IMO.

It seems that almost all of us pontificating never seem to understand that alot of human horrors are revenge based. And I mean there will be someone come back at you saying that his brother murdered a Palestinian. I personally never believed we are 100 percent descended from apes, but man we sure do act like them at times.

That is one reason I sort of support what Israeli is doing. It worked in Germany and Japan, at least it has for the last 80 years. Maybe, in Gaza, when all is said and done, the people that caused problems for Israel will no longer cause problems for several decades if the stomping they get is hard enough to knock some sense into them as a group.

Hard saying.
edit on 31-12-2023 by dust2023 because: .

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

At this point what difference does it make?

Might as well invest in Caterpillar, as it’s going to take a bunch of D8 Cats and excavators to level that crap hole of a place.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

TO be fair, I am seeing alot on the right wing side, especially younger people, that are not pro Israeli. The reason for this is they see the Jewish influence behind wokeism, marxism, and blatantly in our state departments. Also, they do not like that any conversation that is negative to the Jewish narrative is something that gets you censored.

You give young people today too much credit. Their protests are the flavor of the month as they couldn't hold a 30-second conversation on the issue without just throwing a slur and walking away.

You have a point as it does seem that many younger people are more meme induced to their beliefs than actual curiosity about anything in depth. Who needs to read about something when you can just watch your favorite vlogger on youtube or rumble?

I have two kids that trust their sources no matter what and one that does take the time to research the ideas he is presented with. I have no real idea what makes one person more curious than another. Maybe its laziness? Maybe it is derision. Maybe it is an ability to trust authority for whatever reason. I am not sure.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Body bags must be piling up for Der Jew. Need more TikTok videos to take their minds off the sudden realization... You're the Bad Guy.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Stop bombing civilians and civilian infrastructure like hospitals ,

Stop Hamas from using hospitals and schools and other 'civilian' infrastructure' to do their terrorist activities out of and then those places won't get bombed. Stop Hamas from using human shields and civilians won't get bombed. It's very simple.

l Hamas have handed hostages back during the ceasefire and have offered to release others but that was refused by Netanyahu ......

What Hamas wanted in exchange for turning over the hostages is a complete stop of the war against them and a complete withdrawal of IDF from Gaza. They want Israel to surrender and for Hamas to remain in tact to hit Israel again and again. You fail to mention that. OF COURSE Israel isn't going to surrender ... so OF COURSE Netanyahou didn't accept Hamas' terms.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Also, that Hamas has vowed to repeat October 7th over and over again.

You can't negotiate with psychopaths that want you all dead.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Meaning the original aggressor is...?

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

At this point what difference does it make?

It tells people their suspicions at the start of this conflict were correct and also puts governments supportive of Israel's operations in Gaza in an embarrassing position.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I have no real idea what makes one person more curious than another. Maybe its laziness? Maybe it is derision. Maybe it is an ability to trust authority for whatever reason. I am not sure.

Well, add to this... I have no idea what makes a person protest something they have zero attachment to. It takes time and energy to protest, so why this? I think it goes back to your social media part that they just jump on board the popular bandwagon. Where were they for the 500k so far in Ukraine, the most likely 500k+ in Yemen now, where did the 2 million that Chiana made disappear, how about the 10s on millions of women in Afghanistan that saw 20 years of freedom to be put back in chains as somewhere lower than a goat in status now... How about Iran killing women for not wearing a full hijab?

So on and so forth...

edit on x31Sun, 31 Dec 2023 11:34:54 -06002023364America/ChicagoSun, 31 Dec 2023 11:34:54 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Meaning the original aggressor is...?

I'm not totally sure here as you have 40% of the population pushing for annexation that in any other country is a ridiculous idea, well except for Canada. Russia knows the wealth of natural gas in that area and they want a bigger foothold in Ukraine to get it back so they supported it with their Wagner group and a rather large amount of military aid.

It all pales in comparison to what Russia is doing now.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yeah, but they didn't like him before Oct 7th.

About 70% want new elections after the war.

www.wionews.com...

In a poll carried out by Israel Democracy Institute in mid-December, it was reported that nearly 66 per cent of Israelis thought that the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) has the military capabilities to destroy Hamas in Gaza. However, what is more shocking is that more than 69 per cent want elections to be conducted in the country as soon as the war is over. 

There's tons of enlightening polls if you go to the source of the above poll. Israeli Democracy Institute.

en.idi.org.il...

Some selected ones:

Among Jewish Israelis, 75% on the Left support making progress toward a two-state solution to the conflict in return for American assistance, compared to 45% in the Center and only 21% on the Right.

See, everyone lives under the American political model now. Left/Right, doesn't matter the country, really.

It pretty much already is A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, at least in The West. Party divisions are about the same across the board and often agree with each-other.

Other polls concern Arab-Israelis:

56% of all Arab Israelis say the attack by Hamas on October 7 does not reflect Arab society, the Palestinian people, and the Islamic nation. 33% say it does and 11% are unsure.

But Israel is mostly united on one thing, even if they don't see a clear plan.

IDI's fifth War in Gaza survey finds that among Jewish Israelis, toppling Hamas and releasing the hostages are pivotal war-goals. The majority of respondents do not think that the government currently has a clear action for the day after the fighting ends, and there is rising support (56%) for an amendment to the Nation-State Law, to safeguard equality for non-Jewish citizens.

Politics are politics.

A majority of the Jewish public think the government's focus on the judicial overhaul had a critical impact on the timing of Hamas' Oct. 7th attack. Support for negotiations for the release of the hostages in Gaza has risen, but most think the fighting should not stop. 

Tens of polls of Israel read and you arrive at the concensus:

"Hamas needs to be defeated, but once that's done, we need to clean house so it never happens again."

I feel these protests are most from Israel's left, who already hated Bibi (like America's left hates Trump), and is a reflection of expected wartime politics. Not like they don't still support their troops overall though.

They just dont want Netanyahu leading the rebuild.
edit on 31-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Digital1010

Yes you are one of the jew haters that frequently post in anti jew threads, you just hit bottom game over.

Cry me a river buttercup.

Oh and Jew is spelled with a capital "J" , but as you can't differentiate between hating a Despotic government and a people I doubt you understand capitalisation and the reasons for it.

As in Hamas the elected despotic government of Gaza that caused the mess in the first place.

Maybe don’t launch thousands of missiles into Israel over years, don’t sanction the targeting of civilians with murder, rape, torture on Oct 7, and don’t use human shields and refuse to evacuate civilians from the neighborhoods and public infrastructure being used as missile bases.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Gaza is precisely what the Western left says it hates: a racist, sexist, homophobic, militaristic, anti-Democratic, kleptocratic, dogmatically religious police state of science fictional inequity and oppression.
And they love it more than anything in the world.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join