It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Call for Netanyahu's Removal Across Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dust2023

As I have stated before, Ukraine FAFO

Yes. How dare Ukraine have the audacity to exist.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllisVibration

originally posted by: Digital1010

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: angelchemuel

How do you get hostages home without going in to try and get them when Hamas wont hand them over? Seems like a contradiction, no?

Stop bombing civilians and civilian infrastructure like hospitals , Hamas have handed hostages back during the ceasefire and have offered to release others but that was refused by Netanyahu as he has bigger fish to fry , the hostages are a useful tool for him to justify his agenda as has been shown by those hostages who have lost their lives due to Israeli bombing and shooting by IDF.

Like the ghost of Christmas present Netanyahu's time grows short , I look forward to his demise.

Yes you are one of the jew haters that frequently post in anti jew threads, you just hit bottom game over.

Are the Jewish protesters also Jew haters? Or are you grasping much here?

My post to the OP is just here try reading it again, what’s your fetish thing about the Jewish people.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

As I have stated before, Ukraine FAFO

Yes. How dare Ukraine have the audacity to exist.

Yes, how dare the Ukraine kill and shell people for wanting to be part of Russia before this even began.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is more complex issue than you seem to understand, and although I used wikipedia, ,for brevity, you owe it to yourself to understand that Ukraine indeed did FAFO and they did so under the delusion that the US under the DNC control would help them achieve their goals, which is now showing to be completely untrue. Well unless Biden is even more crazy than I think he is, which is possible.

Also, as I have stated here (under a different name) that there was no, and is no way that the Ukraine would ever win this engagement. Any thought otherwise is and was simply wishful thinking. The only way, and I mean the only way, the Ukraine would win would be for 100 percvent involvement from the US with an actual declaration of war against Russia. We all know that wasn't and probably isn't going to happen.

It takes much more than stealth bombers to conquer the largest country in the world with almost unlimited resources and the third largest military, regardless of how far behind they are.

The problem is that in the west, many of our leaders think they are in a movie playing a video game about a war movie.
edit on 31-12-2023 by dust2023 because: .

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Digital1010

Australia could easily take one million more.

We already have some Palestinians here. To even propose such a question like this has a log in your eye. So this is the law you want to live by? Just push those dirty little secrets onto other peoples problems. With all the resistance building up in Israel despite all the political persecutions they are subject too is a warning sign. Easy way or hard hard, life will sort it all out eventually.

Australia is taking some as this becomes an international problem. You don't care about humanity, good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: gortex

Arrest the protestors and charge them with insurrection, including the general, and throw them in prison for 20+ years. Problem solved.

What like with January 6th?

Right. That's how we do it in the U.S. these days, unless the protestors are (D)ifferent, then it's okay.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Strange how the left hates Jewish people so much.
Nevermind which disguise they are wearing, nvm how much they lie and project, I just realised that only one side of incredible nastiness and inhumanity is capable of so much hatred.

If we go back thousands of years it will be the same people of a certain maindset who have always hated, murdered, rioted and burned.

All you have to do is watch their actions and imagine them naked (sorry for the mental anguish), so that clothes, haircolours, crucifixes or other costumes don't confuse you.

Left and right is only a modern description, this goes deeper.

It's a hateful, stupid, nasty side vs a peaceful, orderly, normal side.

I'm neither left nor right, I however am for peace and living comfortably without threats, like in this case a nightly attack on a sleeping nation by terrorists who then hide behind the most vulnerable people, because they use people. Then scream how evil the other side is when they are finally pushed way over the edge.

Humans are just animals. Big, fat idiot apes.
Hamas are terrorist animals.
Jewish people are animals attacked on their territory.
The rest of us are just animals who drift to the side we recognise within us. Peaceful or full of hate.

This will never be resolved on a website. Because we are bound to nature. Only vacant vessels, like a lot of young people can still be manipulated, but even in that strata there are those who already know what's right and wrong.
And they don't like cowards like hamas.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I am of the mind that things that happen in Israel and Palestine are their business and not mine. My country shouldn’t be aligned with anyone and should have taken a hands off approach prior to miring itself in the affairs of other nations for the sole purpose of profit and of course, enriching a certain class of people.

What happens there is between two peoples and let them sort it out the best they can. So what if everyone dies, and bad things happen? It’s going to happen again and again and again because that’s just human nature.

We should not be involved. In fact we should be telling everyone to fix their own problems and focus on fixing our own. a reply to: gortex

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

How do you get hostages home without going in to try and get them when Hamas wont hand them over? Seems like a contradiction, no?

Stop bombing civilians and civilian infrastructure like hospitals , Hamas have handed hostages back during the ceasefire and have offered to release others but that was refused by Netanyahu as he has bigger fish to fry , the hostages are a useful tool for him to justify his agenda as has been shown by those hostages who have lost their lives due to Israeli bombing and shooting by IDF.

Like the ghost of Christmas present Netanyahu's time grows short , I look forward to his demise.

Yes you are one of the jew haters that frequently post in anti jew threads, you just hit bottom game over.

My post to the OP is just here try reading it again, what’s your fetish thing about the Jewish people.

You called the OP a Jew hater for posting a thread about Jews calling for Netanyahu's removal, now you’re saying I have a fetish about Jewish people for pointing that out. It seems all you’re capable of is throwing insults around. Poor ones at that.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It appears the Israeli public has caught wind Bibi intends to use them as "Jesus meat" for judgment day and they aren't to happy about it. Among other things...

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

It appears we got another Benjamin bathwater drinker on our hands...

Curious does the AIPAC pay your bills too?
Zionist trash...

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Interesting video JAY , thanks for the addition.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Netanyahu is Israel's Version of Linsey Graham . a Globalist Neo Con . People should be Concerned , a Petty Dictator in the Making .

מהו אדם אם הוא אינו הולך בדרכו של אלוהים כאשר הוא מוביל את עמו למלחמה?

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Benjamin Netanyahu is like an 8-year-old who's been given an army and made himself a general. Large scale destruction and deaths excite the little General.

Presidential candidate Donald Trump says there's something awry with him.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Strange how the left hates Jewish people so much.
Nevermind which disguise they are wearing, nvm how much they lie and project, I just realised that only one side of incredible nastiness and inhumanity is capable of so much hatred.

TO be fair, I am seeing alot on the right wing side, especially younger people, that are not pro Israeli. The reason for this is they see the Jewish influence behind wokeism, marxism, and blatantly in our state departments. Also, they do not like that any conversation that is negative to the Jewish narrative is something that gets you censored.

My advice to Jewish leaders is to really come down on the side of free speech and stop trying to silence people but communicate with them.

Also, I do not believe that all Jews are actually practicing the Jewish faith. I think alot of them use their religious ancestry to get away with things because for many generations now, that has been the status quo. Black Americans have a similar dilema. The shine of victimhood is starting to wear off, and it is wearing off quickly.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It doesn’t really matter who’s in charge in Israel currently. The end result will be the same.
The middle east has a terrorist problem, not a Netanyahu problem.

The problem is that Palestinians have been convinced that despite continuing violence started by them leading them nowhere, they don’t have any responsibility to compromise and accept reality. That because they are oppressed, they are entitled to total victory regardless of reality.

This is what has led Palestinians to be unable to accept the reality of an Israeli state existing in that area. It is what has led Palestinian leaders to exploit the system to steal from Palestinians without taking any accountability for their circumstances.

The Palestinians feel entitled to all of the land and they keep being told if they just persist, that’s what they will get. It’s why random people in the U.S. who have never lived anywhere near Israel still talk about how the land was stolen from them whereas every other set of refugees in history, especially those that resulted from losing a war, have moved on and adapted to the reality of their present circumstances. That’s why the 900,000 Jews that were ethnically cleansed from Arab countries AFTER 1948 don’t spend their time focusing on how they get their payback/compensation, but the Palestinian Arabs are still trapped in refugee camps more focused on how they destroy Israel than how they create a prosperous society for their current generation. That’s why a majority of Palestinians supported terrorism against Jews and Israelis prior to 10/7 or the response. It’s why they support Hamas despite Hamas not caring one bit about the actual state of the Palestinian people.

So we will be stuck in this cycle until a Sadat-like leader comes along and tells the Palestinian people that they must accept the reality of Israel’s existence and then try to build a future within that reality. But there is no incentive for such a leader to come about when instead they can become billionaires by stealing never-ending aid and blame Israel for the continued poor circumstances of their own people knowing WaPo editors will prop up that delusion and blame Israel at the cost of continuing cycles of violence and poverty for the Palestinian people.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I am very aware of the situation. Remind me again, what caused Ukraine to launch anti-terrorist actions in Donbass in the first place?

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

"The shine of victimhood is starting to wear off, and it is wearing off quickly."

This also applies to Palestinians post October 7th.

The Holocaust will never be forgotten not can it be brushed aside.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"The shine of victimhood is starting to wear off, and it is wearing off quickly."

This also applies to Palestinians post October 7th.

The Holocaust will never be forgotten not can it be brushed aside.

I agree with you, but for the moment it is shining. I have always disliked Hamas and find them little more than murderers. This has been going on before Hamas even existed - PLO and so on. I look at this particular issue in one sense, if I had to choose to live among Hamas or Jewish Israeli's, the obvious choice would be Jewish Israeli's. Anyone that says different is either foolish, a liar, or a sadist.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Another thing to be taken into consideration is what happened to Bibi's brother-he was killed by those following the same ideology as Hamas when he was rescuing hostages in what we know as the "Entebbe raid."
Actualy there were some radical german commies who joined in,but it was mainly Palastinian islamists who hikjacked the plane full of people-102 out of 106 were rescued,but Yonatan Netenyahu was killed during the rescue.

en.wikipedia.org...

So Bibi may be(for his entire career?) acting with a certain amount of revenge in mind-which is not a solid foundation for being a level headed leader of a nation IMO.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maybenexttime

I bet you are a Muslim hater you racist.

Are you saying that if someone hates a religion then they are a racist? At least get your slur right if you want to insult someone...lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join