It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Call for Netanyahu's Removal Across Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   
In protests across Israel yesterday thousands of protesters have called for the resignation or removal of their War Criminal leader and the return of the remaining hostages , protesters also gathered outside Netanyahu's home in Caesarea.

Thousands rallied across Israel on Saturday night, calling for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's ousting amidst Israel's war with Hamas in Gaza.

Crowds gathered in Tel Aviv to rally against Netanyahu, while others protested outside the premier's private residence in the northern city of Caesarea.

Maj. Gen. (res.) Guy Zur said at the Tel Aviv protest, "I asked myself, 'Why protest now? During a time of war, while our soldiers are united at the front?' To me, the answer is simple: It is our duty towards the next generations, because he who weakened us and sacrificed us for his political needs and love of power, is not suited to lead us to victory."
www.haaretz.com...

Netanyahu's response to the demonstrations was to say the only thing he is resigning from is Hamas but as protests grow against the despot that decision may well not be his to take for much longer.

I agree with the right minded Jewish man with the sign ... the Hague awaits.
edit on 31-12-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Maybe I'm being a bit thick here, or it's just the 'fog of war' confusing me.....
Netanyahu is hanging on by the tips of his fingers politically, he also looks like he's lost a lot of weight.
People want to stop the war and want him out, yet want to bring the hostages home. How do you get hostages home without going in to try and get them when Hamas wont hand them over? Seems like a contradiction, no?
Also, if a ceasfire happened, the hostages have no 'value' to Hamas.... they will see it as a victory, no?
Just to be clear, I don't like the man, never have. However, I also think he is losing support from the West over this war..... if/when that happens, history shows us there is a western 'influence' in change to leaders.
Cery confused Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Arrest the protestors and charge them with insurrection, including the general, and throw them in prison for 20+ years. Problem solved.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

How do you get hostages home without going in to try and get them when Hamas wont hand them over? Seems like a contradiction, no?

Stop bombing civilians and civilian infrastructure like hospitals , Hamas have handed hostages back during the ceasefire and have offered to release others but that was refused by Netanyahu as he has bigger fish to fry , the hostages are a useful tool for him to justify his agenda as has been shown by those hostages who have lost their lives due to Israeli bombing and shooting by IDF.

Like the ghost of Christmas present Netanyahu's time grows short , I look forward to his demise.
edit on 31-12-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
More reports that Israel knew what was coming but ignored the warnings , also how unprepared the IDF was on October 7th.

Israel's military was so poorly organised that soldiers communicated with each other via spontaneous WhatsApp groups and relied on social media posts for their information during the 7 October attacks, a New York Times investigation has found.

The IDF did not have any plan to respond to a "large-scale Hamas attack", the newspaper said, in a report detailing the apparent failings of the military in response to Hamas's sweeping raids of southern Israel.

Current and former soldiers and officers told reporters that they "made it up as they went along".

Soldiers rushing into battle were only armed for brief combat, and helicopter pilots were told to follow the news to pick their targets, the investigation said.

Yaakov Amidror, a retired Israeli general and former adviser to Benjamin Netanyahu, was quoted by the NYT as saying: "The army does not prepare itself for things it thinks are impossible."

It comes after reports in Israeli media that military and intelligence officials had dismissed highly-detailed reports of Hamas's planned attacks on kibbutzes along the border prior to the 7 October raids.
news.sky.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Lmao Netanyahu #ed up the opportunity this war offered him big time. His political career is over.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

How do you get hostages home without going in to try and get them when Hamas wont hand them over? Seems like a contradiction, no?

Stop bombing civilians and civilian infrastructure like hospitals , Hamas have handed hostages back during the ceasefire and have offered to release others but that was refused by Netanyahu as he has bigger fish to fry , the hostages are a useful tool for him to justify his agenda as has been shown by those hostages who have lost their lives due to Israeli bombing and shooting by IDF.

Like the ghost of Christmas present Netanyahu's time grows short , I look forward to his demise.

Yes you are one of the jew haters that frequently post in anti jew threads, you just hit bottom game over.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Digital1010

Yes you are one of the jew haters that frequently post in anti jew threads, you just hit bottom game over.

Cry me a river buttercup.

Oh and Jew is spelled with a capital "J" , but as you can't differentiate between hating a Despotic government and a people I doubt you understand capitalisation and the reasons for it.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Digital1010

So any critism of Israel or their actions makes you a jew hater? Pathetic.

I bet you are a Muslim hater you racist.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The way this campaign is going has some darker tones in what is being fought for. To take another year to finish this job as many are homeless, job less, food less, sanitation less. Perhaps a Dresden response would of been better in achieving Zionist aims, at least it would be over by now. To drag out such suffering is building a resistance, just how pain works.

At least 100 trucks a day are making it across the boarder as the international community could finally agree on something. It use to be 500 trucks a day pre Oct 7th when the population was 2.3 Million. As for what it really is now is going to take time to get a clearer picture.

There is a lot about middle East politics I don't know. While Israel has a two tiered justice system based on what side of the line one is born, I don't see any positive change happening anytime soon. It is peaceful when everyone is dead, is that really the best solution? God already has death sorted.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Digital1010

Cry me a river buttercup.

Oh and Jew is spelled with a capital "J" , but as you can't differentiate between hating a Despotic government and a people I doubt you understand capitalisation and the reasons for it.

Most of the old countries were born out of rape pillage and murder, what’s your point.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I doubt anything changes even if Netanyahu is replaced.

The situation is unsolvable, neither can have peace while the other exists.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
The way this campaign is going has some darker tones in what is being fought for. To take another year to finish this job as many are homeless, job less, food less, sanitation less. Perhaps a Dresden response would of been better in achieving Zionist aims, at least it would be over by now. To drag out such suffering is building a resistance, just how pain works.

At least 100 trucks a day are making it across the boarder as the international community could finally agree on something. It use to be 500 trucks a day pre Oct 7th when the population was 2.3 Million. As for what it really is now is going to take time to get a clearer picture.

There is a lot about middle East politics I don't know. While Israel has a two tiered justice system based on what side of the line one is born, I don't see any positive change happening anytime soon. It is peaceful when everyone is dead, is that really the best solution? God already has death sorted.

Hopefully Israel will allow heavy air lifting of Palestinians to safe countries like UK EU and Australia. Australia could easily take one million more.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maybenexttime

So any critism of Israel or their actions makes you a jew hater? Pathetic.

I bet you are a Muslim hater you racist.

What nationality is Muslim dumb ass.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   
According to the prophesy of a famous Hassidic Rabbi-Lubavitcher Rebbe-Netenyahu will be Israels last Prime minister before the return of the Jewish Messiah..

About 30 years ago, the late Lubavitcher Rebbe told a young Netanyahu that “he, Benjamin Netanyahu, will be Israel’s prime minister, who will pass the scepter to the Messiah.”
The Lubavitcher Rebbe said this during the election campaign in the 1990s, before Netanyahu’s first term in office.
Today, Israel is in a kind of apocalyptic mood, Bibi is prime minister and the scepter is in his hand. Will Netanyahu, the nation and the world soon welcome the Messiah?

www.israeltoday.co.il...

This is Bibi's third time as prime minister-and likley his last-I wonder if the prophesy is in his mind,and maybe even steering his actions?

Is he trying to fulfill that prophesy-or prevent it?

The Jewish Messiah will supposedly rule over an age of peace and brotherhood,with no evil present at that time.
Wouldn't that be a nice change?

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Arrest the protestors and charge them with insurrection, including the general, and throw them in prison for 20+ years. Problem solved.

What like with January 6th?

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Are the Jewish protesters also Jew haters? Or are you grasping much here?

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Personally I think Hamas is more at fault for this issue. I will note how impressive it is that the left of Israel are so full of their need for power that they couldn't even wait one week to make this into an internal (and global) issue for more power for themselves. Even knowing, as they should, and I think they do, that Hamas leadership would also like to see them "disappeared", river to the sea and all that... Similar to the DNC eventual reaction to 9-11 here in the states. Although much more crass.

The maddening thing about the left is that if they don't have a parasitical ability they become power starved and react even more radically and reactionary.

Much like a tick squirming as it is being pulled away from the skin.

I make one question for those that are Hamas - able, what should have been the reaction to the Hamas attack? Should they have just did nothing and negotiate with Hamas? Give more concessions? How would have you handled this situation?

As I have stated before, Ukraine FAFO and now Hamas FAFO.

edit on 31-12-2023 by dust2023 because: .

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Suppose the real question is if Netanyahu is deposed or removed.

Who will he be replaced with and will they be any better or simply stir the pot and create more chaos?
edit on 31-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Before October 7th all of Netanyahu's focus was on the West Bank. He had recently given his rich, land developer, donors a big present by deciding permanent settlements (read: annexing land) were allowed in West Bank despite it being a violation of international law. He was expecting this to cause mass civil unrest.

Now however he can give his donors a much bigger present. He's already cleared most of the land in Gaza, now if he could just get rid of those pesky people living there the land developers could turn Gaza into a luxury beach resort.

But I'm sure none of that played into Netanyahu ignoring all the intelligence he was getting about Hamas planning an attack.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join