It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now is The Time to Tell Americans What Really Happened on 1.6.2021 at our U.S. Capitol.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: hangedman13

McCarthy was given the opportunity to appoint people to the committee. He chose people that he knew would be targets of the investigation so they were rejected.

Congressman BANKS and Congressman JORDAN were NOT inappropriate appointees to the Jan 6th committee. Pelosi simply rejected them outright.

From 7.21.2021: www.pbs.org...

Slimeball Republicans Adam Kinzinger and Liz Cheney voluteered and were quickly accepted by Pelosi and her token "boy", committee chairman Bennie Thompson.

BTW...7 months for Pelosi to launch a committee which was supposed to be one of top priority importance?

Bullsh'it.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I know what happened. Trump and Bannon made a big deal of showing up in D.C. on January 6th. And Trump supporters, the SORE LOSERS that they are, had a hissy fit, and damaged the Capitol, attacked the police, and made a mockery of democracy.

They should be and will be punished. End of story.

a reply to: WeMustCare

Actually, those who demonstrate the ability to apply logic are well aware that Biden cheated and failed to win by a longshot. My dad, genius scientist with multiple degrees, medical, chemist, engineer, math, advance math expert, Family line Royalty and so on were discussing the first PC he built from scratch in the 1970s before anybody had one. He acquired one of the 3 first small special chips Intel produced. It made headlines in the Newspapers. Massive article and a complete page picture of him, my little sister with that PC. He had eventually donated that PC to a college for use in teaching their Computer Science. We discussed today that that PC has to be worth a mint. That PC ran a paper floppy drive like NASA was using at the time. The monitor he got from the government. One of a kind with complete documentation.

He was also summoned to the Whitehouse in the 70s to meet with the Vice President, and congress members to discuss a method he invented to detect bacterium.
He follows politics closely as he has since he was a youth. He cant stand Trump due to the arrogance and childish behavior, and as for Joe Biden, he said that guy absolutely should be removed from office and put into a federal prison. He is a bold-faced criminal, and a failure, and is very likely involved with criminal activities that requires life sentence at the very least.

The US is failing, and it appears to be intentional. Only fools and the wicked think things are improving. They can think that all the way to Hell.
Keep in mind that Joe says that Hunter is the smarted man he knows. That means you are less that Hunter in Joes book. You are not worthy to kiss Hunters toes in Joes book. Have a nice day!

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Jan 6 is the day democracy died.

Literally. I mean that.

The democrats and evil weak republicans used Jan 6 to kill what was left of our nation.

They have lied, cheated, stolen, even supported killing of true patriots.

The evil leftists, both democrats and republicans have used this new Reichstag Fire to pursue their own goals, punish political opponents, and to stay in power.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Yes or no, was Jordan subpoenaed by the J6 committee?

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: hangedman13

Would that be the same Tarik Johnson that was suspended for wearing a MAGA hat on J6 and then resigned before he could be fired?

Hardly what I'd call an impartial witness.

And the committee that investigated J6 was bi-partisan? Only Pelosi approved Republicans were allowed to take part, why was that?
Hardly what I'd call an unbiased investigation.

It was all Democrat Mystery Theater televised for their low IQ slappy supporters.

Every Leftist here on ATS ate it up like at an all you can eat BBQ joint.

When the truth gets out, there won’t be enough Pepto Bismol in the country to kill the heartburn they are gonna get.

It wouldn't be so hard on Democrats if their news media respected them enough to feed them the truth as it comes along.

So many of them rioted and moved into mental homes after President Trump won in 2016, because the media didn't share with them the polls showing Trump ahead of Hillary in the Electoral Vote count.

They used their ABC-CBS-NBC-CNN-NYTimes polls to show Hillary winning, leading up to November 2016, even though they (the media) knew she was trailing where it mattered.

The most historically accurate poll...the one TRUMP SUPPORTERS were told to follow...was the IDB/TIPP poll, which almost NO MAJOR OUTLET mentioned.

Trump +2% over Hillary 11/2016: www.investors.com...

Trump Supporters were THRILLED but not SUPRISED that DJT won.

On the other hand, CBS-NBC-ABC-CNN-NYTimes watchers/readers were DEVASTATED, ANGRY, HURT...totally discombobulated, because key information was kept from them by their "respected" media outlets. Media outlets and DNC leaders who didn't (and still don't) give a damn about any of them.

(post by Enduro removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I don't know. You'll have to look it up (if you care). I don't.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

After McCarthy put forward Jim Jordan, among others, as his picks for the committee. Jordan would be subpoenaed by the J6 committee to discuss his involvement in the events of that day.

Jordan has yet to comply with that subpoena.

link   

What the Hell is wrong with you ?

All of the responses to you and that is all you can come up with is to ask was Jordan subpoenaed by the Sham J6 Committee ?
edit on 29-12-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Quite an interesting interview with the officer well before he was struggling financially and became part of this movie. Also interesting information about Pittman and his allegations.

Assistant Chief of Police for Protective and Intelligence Operations on January 6, in which her primary mission was overseeing the teams who successfully evacuated Congressional Leadership away from Capitol Grounds," the statement said. " The former employee you interviewed was part of Uniformed Operations, not Intelligence and Protective services. It is baffling why this former employee is attacking Pittman, who was not in his chain of command. For example, officials in Uniformed Operations who were inside the Capitol addressed his request to evacuate the rest of the Senate, responded to the scene, and provided direction."

He is quoted about how scared he was, how he couldn't believe the violence, claiming he wore the hat so he would not be attacked. Interesting that he is now broke and his story may have changed if the OP claims are actually what he says in the movie.

NPR

At least he didn't feel "rape gangs" staring him down, like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said was closing in on her position.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The answer is yes. He never complied with it.

Do you believe he should be held in contempt of Congress?

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: charlest2
I wonder when they will arrest these insurrectionists.

How dare you post a picture of these Hardened Treasonous Insurrectionist .

Just look at the hate in their eyes

It's obvious the "Insurrection" was planned by authorities who were more afraid of TRUMP 2.0, than they were Pro-Biden.

And now they are trapped and wondering what last desperate actions are available to them before 1/20/2025.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The answer is yes. He never complied with it.

Do you believe he should be held in contempt of Congress?

Trump advisors Steve Bannon and Peter Navarro were held in criminal contempt by Congress and Garland for giving the Jan6th committee the middle-finger, after they were subpoenaed.

Why wasn't Jim Jordan held in contempt? Because he's a Congressman?

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

As far as they are concerned, if one doesn't buy into their depraved fascist indoctrination we are all insurrectionists.

A BADGE OF HONOR! But even that won't mean much after 2025, when most evil at the top of govt will have been vanquished.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: nugget1
Once again. conspiracu theories are being proven to be spoiler alerts....and they couldn't have accomplished any of this without the two-timing, back-stabbing RINO Mike Pence. He's about as honest and trustworthy as Hillary Clinton.

Good point about Mike Pence. Senator Cruz had pre-arranged with Pence to delay approving Joe Biden for 2 weeks, but Pence was under the spell of Nancy Pelosi and whomever else had threatened his life.

Nobody on the left had to threaten his life-he's as uniparty as they come, and I personally believe he was the biggest mole that was undermining Trump.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SharpyMoyron

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: SharpyMoyron

a reply to: SharpyMoyron

Poor boy/girl.

No body likes me, everybody hates me, goin off and eaten hairy worms and die. Long slick slimy worms, teeny weeny winey worms. Goin off and eat harry worms and die. Boo.hoo!

Case in point.

Targeted ...

What makes people this day in age so ' Self Entitled ? The World revolves around you and know one can crack your thin skin lest you feel targeted.

I suggest you stay off the internet if you are so fragile.

You're all 100% right. I dont belong here. Its like talking to 6 year olds.

I wrote one mod asking what happened to this website. I dont recognize it. What happened to intelligent posters I used to talk to years ago, like Phage or Augustus or Antediluvian?

I'm outtie. Cyas.

So your sad that your echo chamber crew is gone. Your example of the superiority complexes the leftists have wasn't required however.

"What really happened on J6" isn't something that continual lying by the left can change by desire.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Jan 6 is the day democracy died.

Literally. I mean that.

The democrats and evil weak republicans used Jan 6 to kill what was left of our nation.

They have lied, cheated, stolen, even supported killing of true patriots.

The evil leftists, both democrats and republicans have used this new Reichstag Fire to pursue their own goals, punish political opponents, and to stay in power.

And they aren't done yet.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join