It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now is The Time to Tell Americans What Really Happened on 1.6.2021 at our U.S. Capitol.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wow. What was it like being boots on the ground?

Oh you weren’t there? So you don’t know.

🤣😂

a reply to: Disgusted123

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Quite an interesting interview with the officer well before he was struggling financially and became part of this movie. Also interesting information about Pittman and his allegations.

Assistant Chief of Police for Protective and Intelligence Operations on January 6, in which her primary mission was overseeing the teams who successfully evacuated Congressional Leadership away from Capitol Grounds," the statement said. " The former employee you interviewed was part of Uniformed Operations, not Intelligence and Protective services. It is baffling why this former employee is attacking Pittman, who was not in his chain of command. For example, officials in Uniformed Operations who were inside the Capitol addressed his request to evacuate the rest of the Senate, responded to the scene, and provided direction."

He is quoted about how scared he was, how he couldn't believe the violence, claiming he wore the hat so he would not be attacked. Interesting that he is now broke and his story may have changed if the OP claims are actually what he says in the movie.

NPR

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

edit on 29-12-2023 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: Disgusted123

I hope you're mentally able to accept the TRUTH when it's revealed.

Are you kidding His account will disappear quicker than Cake at a Fat-Camp .

Insurrection was a decent Star Trek Film but it has nothing to do with the Protest that happened on January 6th and that is all it was a PROTEST , Freedom of Speech , the Right to Assemble .

Problem is they assembled for the Wrong guy and Wrong side . If they had been waving Rainbow Flags and Pro Abortions signs the Capital Police would have sat back and let them burn the place down .

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Shudders, nothing worse than making your kids part of politics, let them enjoy life , i myself would never attend a political rally but if for some bizarre reason a politician came to my town, the last thing I would ever do is dress my kids up to ego stroke some rich asshole in a suit

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

That looks like the Mall. Not the Capitol. So why would they be labeled insurrectionists.

As an aside, why are things like this not labeled indoctrination by the people that always cry about it?

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
I wonder when they will arrest these insurrectionists.

How dare you post a picture of these Hardened Treasonous Insurrectionist .

Just look at the hate in their eyes

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

That looks like the Mall. Not the Capitol. So why would they be labeled insurrectionists.

Yeah let's just make things up why not ??

As an aside, why are things like this not labeled indoctrination by the people that always cry about it?

Well for one they are not being force Fed CRT and Groomed by Liberal Professors .
edit on 29-12-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Maybe you are right. Maybe I should take that down.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Oops! Too late!

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

Oops! Too late!

Cheers

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

These subversives don't distinguish. As far as they are concerned, I am an insurrectionist, and I didn't get beyond the Greek statue. As far as they are concerned, if one doesn't buy into their depraved fascist indoctrination we are all insurrectionists.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Once again. conspiracu theories are being proven to be spoiler alerts....and they couldn't have accomplished any of this without the two-timing, back-stabbing RINO Mike Pence. He's about as honest and trustworthy as Hillary Clinton.

Good point about Mike Pence. Senator Cruz had pre-arranged with Pence to delay approving Joe Biden for 2 weeks, but Pence was under the spell of Nancy Pelosi and whomever else had threatened his life.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is really disappointing to read. Yesterday I felt targeted, but I see now its the same for everyone.

One poster responds to the main post and they get: condolences, mentally unstable, dont know jack sh!t, TDS poster, Butthurt Report and whatever comes after that.

I stopped reading as its all meaningless. I can guess second page is the same.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I know what happened. Trump and Bannon made a big deal of showing up in D.C. on January 6th. And Trump supporters, the SORE LOSERS that they are, had a hissy fit, and damaged the Capitol, attacked the police, and made a mockery of democracy.

They should be and will be punished. End of story.

a reply to: WeMustCare

I still fail to see how Trump telling people they have a right to protest equates to him promoting an insurrection. Please, just show me some footage or comment he made, anything at all, where Trump promotes any sort of insurrection or overthrow of the government. Because I can't see anything, and the moment any sort of violence erupted he told people to go home. Even if some people were attempting some sort of insurrection, which they clearly weren't, Trump is not responsible for their actions. Throughout the entire anti-police saga Trump did everything he could to back the police and compliment the hard work they were doing, it's absurd he would encourage anyone to use violence against the capital police.
edit on 29/12/2023 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SharpyMoyron

See edit above.

(post by asabuvsobelow removed for a manners violation)
(post by underpass61 removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join