It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now is The Time to Tell Americans What Really Happened on 1.6.2021 at our U.S. Capitol.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

edit on Sat Dec 30 2023 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: WeMustCare

We have eyes. We have injured. We have arrests. Broken gov buildings, massive destruction, invaion of gov offices and the Capitol.

People w sprays, twist ties handcuffs, bats, flagpoles...people climbing 20-30 ft of the scaled Capitol building, windows broken, doors off hinges, crowds forcing doors, broken windows, even gov special agents...guns drawn protecting Congressional Members ..etc....and ZERO word from the Trump Black-House.

What...'truth" do you want to explain.? I just did......and over 900 arrests...

You see all that as an "un-truth"?

I did not know MAD magazine and their twisted stories was still published....

Wait...I just realized you might not be talking about the blm/antifa riots.
Then I realized you must be talking about the peo Palestine riots in D.C. a few weeks back.
But not sure still even.
But your last reference to Mad magazine made me think of spy v spy and realized you must be talking about Pelosi but I get this deep down weird feeling you might be trying to cast shade on Jan.6, which is Pelosi again.

I am confused with which riot you are referring to but I do appreciate your mad magazine reference where I pictured a white hat/black hat face off where they are both holding hammers behind their back with a reference(sexual mind you) to the black hat being Paul Pelosi getting hammered by his boyfriend

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I know what happened. Trump and Bannon made a big deal of showing up in D.C. on January 6th. And Trump supporters, the SORE LOSERS that they are, had a hissy fit, and damaged the Capitol, attacked the police, and made a mockery of democracy.

They should be and will be punished. End of story.

I used to feel sorry for certain people, then it turned to pity... now it is just tired resignation that there sill simply always be people in this world incapable of rational thought.

All I can say now was said over 200 years ago:

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
Samuel Adams, 1776

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Would that be the same Tarik Johnson that was suspended for wearing a MAGA hat on J6 and then resigned before he could be fired?

You think he should be fired for ... wearing a hat that says "Make America Great Again"?

Really?

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I know what happened. Trump and Bannon made a big deal of showing up in D.C. on January 6th. And Trump supporters, the SORE LOSERS that they are, had a hissy fit, and damaged the Capitol, attacked the police, and made a mockery of democracy.

So when Trump wins in 2024 I expect you to cheer that Democracy has once spoken again.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Yes or no, was Jordan subpoenaed by the J6 committee?

Yes or no, would Jordan and Gaetz have subpoenaed Pelosi and other Democrats as a part of the J6 committee?

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Enduro
Jordan has yet to comply with that subpoena.

Because that subpoena was invalid because that committee was not duly authorized, so could not enforce their bogus subpoenas.

The one run by the R's will be duly authorized, and so will have actual enforceable subpoena power..

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Unfortunately it is Joe Biden's department of Justice who determines if a subpoena will be enforced.

Steve Bannon and Peter Navarro were both arrested by Joe Biden's DOJ for not complying with the January 6th committee subpoena to testify.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Off to a great start here. The word "riot" is not in my post, nor my opinion. YOU presented that word, I wouldn't have. I know the difference. We respond.

EMT/Adv Life Support
FEMA/Reg 2- South
Wayne County, MI

edit on 12231431America/ChicagoSat, 30 Dec 2023 10:34:14 -060034202300000014 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I have seen this before, but just watched it again. I really think this should be it's own thread and discussed so all those who are so woefully uninformed can at the very least, not be able to claim ignorance to these facts. I sincerely hope you make that thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Off to a great start here. The word "riot" is not in my post, nor my opinion. YOU presented that word, I wouldn't have. I know the difference. We respond.

EMT/Adv Life Support
FEMA/Reg 2- South
Wayne County, MI

While your service is appreciated, your continued appeal to authority is not. Just the facts sir. Just the facts.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
i admit to not reading any of the first 6 pages of thread posts... because i fully understood at 6 Jan event...

it was Staged with democrat/regime Actors,
under taking a Cloward-Piven Tactic/Strategy... Wholey inflated, contrived, display of false narrative

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

EMT/Adv Life Support
FEMA/Reg 2- South
Wayne County, MI

Yes I did insert that word because of your description.
I recognize what happened 1/6 as more of a family reunion.
Millions of people and they picked up all their own trash.
Thats why I bought up blm/antifa/anti-Israeli riots.
Because of your description.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It’s simple, the US intelligence community set this up as an opportunity to remove President Trump.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

They also picked up more than that considering the items that were stolen from the Capitol.

They did however forget to pick up the # they smeared on the walls.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: Threadbarer
Trump advisors Steve Bannon and Peter Navarro were held in criminal contempt by Congress and Garland for giving the Jan6th committee the middle-finger, after they were subpoenaed.

And this was in spite of the fact that the first J6 committee wasn't duly authorized, making the so called subpoenas without force and effect.

They were persecuted for refusing to comply with fake subpoenas the same way Trump was persecuted for 4 years for a fake Russian Dossier that everyone persecuting him were fully aware was as fake as their fake patriotism.

Why wasn't Jim Jordan held in contempt? Because he's a Congressman?

Yeah, probably because he knows the law and why the subpoenas were unenforceable, and had enough friends on the hill to back him up, whereas Bannon and Bavarro didn't.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn4
It’s simple, the US intelligence community set this up as an opportunity to remove President Trump.

They’ve made many attempts to remove Trump and all have failed.

Yet there are still millions of simple people that believe that Biden won the election.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

They also picked up more than that considering the items that were stolen from the Capitol.

They did however forget to pick up the # they smeared on the walls.

That is the easiest way to tell who the paid agent provocateur are.
I mean easy peasy.
Even the military operatives that used the Pelosi planned and paid for insurrection to enter Senate chambers and Pelosis office to collect evidence only ran out with evidence, not souvenirs like the low brow idiots that changed clothes into Trump and magawear so as to provide superficial cover for their false flag exploits.

Truth is coming out and nothing you can do to stop it.
Nothing!

In its correct light, absent the prestaged media paid actors, it becomes obvious once you examine the thousands of hours of footage Jan.6 looked more like a family reunion.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgorMartinez
a reply to: JinMI

Trump is free to say the election was stolen from him.

But if he can’t provide any reasonable evidence to support his claim, it shows rebellion against the election system.

Trump doesn’t need to be found guilty of insurrection in a criminal court to enforce the 14th Amendment.

There was never any evidence that the USS Maine was sent to Cuba to start a war with Spain. Until there was. But by then, it was too late to undo the damage, and no one was held accountable.

There was never any evidence that the Lusitania was carrying arms and ammunition to help Britian in WW1. Until there was. But by then, WW1 was over, and no one was held accountable.

There was never any evidence that the US government knew of the impending attack on Pearl Harbor. Until there was. But by then, WW2 was over, and no one was held accountable.

There was no evidence that the Gulf of Tonkin incident never occurred. Until there was. But by then, the US spent billions of dollars, lost tens of thousands of soldiers, and no one was held accountable.

There are plenty of examples, some very recent, where the US government lied to the American people, and the truth wasn't discovered until many years later. And no one is ever held accountable for the damage done.

Now the government wants us to believe that Joe Biden, a man whose infrequent campaign rallies couldn't fill a church basement, beat a candidate who drew tens of thousands at his campaign rallies. I respect your right to believe whatever you choose, but I'm not buying it.

If history is any indicator, the truth will come out decades later. But by then, the damage will have been done, and no one will be held accountable.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You people have been claiming the truth is coming out for nearly three years. It's always: It's going to come out in court. Oh wait! The venue isn't right. Wait! I mean it's going to come out when the case goes to appeals. Sorry! I meant SCOTUS! Wait! Trump said he's going to reveal the truth in a press conference! He canceled the press conference? Of course he did! Why would he reveal the truth there? See! Rudy said he's going to reveal the truth during his testimony during the lawsuit against him! He refused to take the stand? Well...

Repeat ad infinitum.

These people are grifting you.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join