It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50yo man identifies as female, granted access to little girls' locker room and swim competition

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis

Transgender women may or may not have a penis depending upon their personal preference and/or on where they are in their transistion.

A man dress as a women is a drag queen, a man dress as a woman with his male genitalia in a locker room full of littler girls is Pedophile

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Failed to answer the question

What is a woman?

A hermaphrodite is also not a woman, neither is a trans person. If you have a penis, you are a dude.

I said they could be legally a woman, as in that is what is written on their birth certificate.

Yes, "dudes" have penises - usually and to lesser and greater degrees, but so can trans women and of course trans men

edit on 17-12-2023 by BrucellaOrchitis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

We are talking biology, not legalities bud

As in, the teenagers and younger girls in that locker room, are all BIOLOGICAL males. Then you have one man in there too

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

We are talking biology, not legalities bud

You don't like my answer then? Lol

It was an open event meant to be inclusive. As Marg has already pointed out, transgender women are not allowed to compete otherwise, only at events like this meant for everyone. The girls are free to go to all girl events if that suits them better, but this one was meant to be inclusive and welcoming of all.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Your answer is one of opinion, not of fact.

The event is not the issue here, I couldn't care less if some 50 year old decides to lose to teenagers in a swimming contest.

The issue, as is evident to those of us who have a sense of right v wrong, is the 50 year old man changing in a locker room full of little girls.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

a reply to: PorkChop96
Yes, "dudes" have penises - usually and to lesser and greater degrees, but so can trans women and of course trans men

First to clarify the terms I'm using:

Trans 'women' are biological women pretending to be men.

Trans 'men' are biological men pretending to be women.

Trans 'women' can never, ever have a penis. They can have some kind of fleshy appendage surgically added that may or may not resemble one, but it is not in fact a penis.

Trans 'men' will have a penis up until they have it lopped off - then they no longer have a penis, and will never, ever have a vagina.
edit on 17-12-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Very important key word in your ACCURATE definition, PRETENDING!

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
Not a woman. She is a transgender woman. She's not the one making ridiculous claims here.

Go peddle your nonsense elsewhere...

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: PorkChop96

Trans 'men' are biological men pretending to be women.

I think I'll ask them directly.

I doubt they will agree with you.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The issue, as is evident to those of us who have a sense of right v wrong, is the 50 year old man changing in a locker room full of little girls.

You do not define Right or Wrong for anyone but yourself.

She is a transgender woman.

And I will respect her as that.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

A 50 year old man with a penis has no business being in a locker room with young girls.

Not really something I should have to explain to someone like you

I would say your respect is misplaced.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Trans 'men' are biological men pretending to be women....

Always so much kerfuffle here about people trying to change the language yet here you are in your own little world transposing the meanings of these terms because it suits you. Maybe try to keep up with how things are actually used in the real world otherwise it makes you look kind of silly.

With all the rapes, murders, child molestations, domestic violence, sex trafficking and other violent crime and nefarious deeds that occur countless times a day every day, why is it when one trans person out of a population of 339,996,563 people does something untoward, the media blows it up for outrage and clicks and the entire transgender demographic, that is comprised of unique and disparate individuals and by no means a monolithic entity, gets demonized in it’s entirety? It is because the media knows you will be triggered and that they can play you like a fiddle.

Has anyone here confirmed the source, done any fact checking or looked for other perspectives on this story? I venture probably not because most have been too busy pounding away at their keyboards with rage and indignation that such a thing was allowed to happen.

But, joining in with the furious mob and conceding to take the story at face value, as an acknowledged supporter of trans youth because that is an area of my “expertise” and experience, I think the actions and behaviors of this person are insufferable, misguided and detrimental to the cause of trans rights and acceptance not to mention downright weird, creepy and wrong.

Pushing sports as the hill they want to die on is a losing strategy that only creates backlash and outrage and stories like this alleged incident aren’t helping their cause.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

A 50 year old man with a penis has no business being in a locker room with young girls.

Not really something I should have to explain to someone like you

I would say your respect is misplaced.

NO -- my respect is not misplaced. I don't do unwarranted hysteria sensationalism.

I will respect her as a transgender woman. Whether she has had reassignment surgery or not.

What about the lesbians? Where's your outrage?

Far more likely your teen daughter will be sexually accosted by a lesbian than a transgender woman.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Moving the goalpost will do nothing to help your "argument"

But, to go along with your bs, lesbians are not in the WRONG locker room. But, where is your data and sources to prove your nonsense theory?

If HE has a penis, HE does not belong in a WOMENS locker room. Plain and simple

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AnAlternateOpinion

I did look her up.

Melody Wiseheart, Ph.D.
(formerly Nicholas J. Cepeda)
Professor

York University

Department of Psychology

Melody Wiseheart heads the Cognitive Flexibility Lab at York University. We study methods for improving educational outcomes, including the spacing effect. Currently, we are investigating whether the spacing of learning episodes can improve development and long-term retention of critical thinking skills in STEAM fields, such as physics, mathematics, computer programming, and musical performance. Recent studies investigated whether spacing was beneficial to improving media literacy skills, including website evaluation. Other recent studies examined song learning, including melody and lyric retention, and piano playing. www.yorku.ca...

So, far the venue says this was an all-inclusive event. And are supporting her.

My question is: How was it found out she is transgender? I doubt she broadcasted it.

Were any other adult women also participating?

edit on pm1212America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Moving the goalpost will do nothing to help your "argument"

But, to go along with your bs, lesbians are not in the WRONG locker room. But, where is your data and sources to prove your nonsense theory?

If HE has a penis, HE does not belong in a WOMENS locker room. Plain and simple

I'm not arguing.

I made a statement.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I am sure everybody got it when he was in the locked room full of littler girls with his genitals exposed.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

World Aquatics, the international governing body of the sport, effectively banned male-to-female transgender athletes from competing in women’s events last year after updating its policy to allow for only swimmers who transitioned before age 12 or in the early stages of puberty.

From the same article in the opening, soo yep HE was breaking the rules, I am sure that the one that signed im up was another pedo.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I am sure everybody got it when he was in the locked room full of littler girls with his genitals exposed.

I'm sure the girls were just terrified -- not their parents being hysterical.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I'm sure you would feel the exact same way if it were your daughters in the locker room with a biological male showing them everything.

Right?

Of course you would

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join