It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50yo man identifies as female, granted access to little girls' locker room and swim competition

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

A 50 year old man in a changing room with girls is sexually deviant. The girls and parents didn't want him there. If you insist on racing against girls, come dressed in your bathing suit. This is not a human rights issue, and turning the perp into the victim seems to be a special quality of some here.
Even if this article is suss, as you say, people here are defending it.
Normalizing this type of behavior is rather gross.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

A 50 year old man in a changing room with girls is sexually deviant. The girls and parents didn't want him there. If you insist on racing against girls, come dressed in your bathing suit. This is not a human rights issue, and turning the perp into the victim seems to be a special quality of some here.

I'm no Puritan, so my views are bound to be different from yours. I've had trans friends in the past. Nothing deviant about them. Decent people as far as I'm concerned

I read that the race was open to 16 year olds - and over. So, not that weird. She is identifying as a woman. I'm so sorry that people have a hard time with that, but: if you actually believe she was parading her male body parts around in front of the girls in a threatening manner - well, I'd like to ask you for proof. Like I said. The story is missing some details

It works as clickbait and a moral outrage honeypot though

So - how are women different from men - and better?

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

The good ones have an instinct to protect and take care of others and use their strength to serve and help others.

I don't know if you have ever looked at a large crowd of people but if you have you will probably have noted that they come in all shapes and sizes. Not every man has the "strength" let alone the inclination to "serve and help others" while some women do. And, as the article I linked previously regarding sexual abuse and harassment towards women in sports, some women are perfectly capable of competing against men and suffer abuse simply because those men find that threatening. Weak people seek out vulnerable people to make themselves feel powerful.

That said, the percentage of sex crimes committed by men is staggering and shows a clear difference in thought (where rape begins) and deed...

Men are more likely to be charged than women for sex related crimes, male victims of sexual and other violent crimes committed by women are far less likely to report or to be taken seriously by law enforcement if they do, as are sex crimes committed against those in the LGBTQ+ community.

and a physical advantage which allows them to dominate women. Men seem to be less able to control their impulses. We're built differently, and it shows in many different ways.

Men are perfectly able to control their impulses, unless they have some mental incapacity in the frontal lobe region or some such. As are women. Whether they choose to exercise that control is another matter. Either way when society makes excuses for your bad behaviour as you have just done here and lets them get away with it, why would you change?

There is absolutely nothing to prevent a woman from learning the skills and developing the physical strength to incpacitate a male attacker. I don't know if you have caught the latest season of Fargo, it's my favourite yet, Dot is my kind of woman, I can totally relate (lol).

The above though is the most relevant to this thread. Women need their own changing rooms.

I don't have any more problem with seeing a flaccid penis (if it was erect I might worry) than I do a pair of breasts, I am quite happy to share. When my son was little he went into Ladies with me, no one complained. I taught my son boundaries, he knows it is rude to stare - it is a shame that these parents failed in such basic etiquette, let alone their kids who will have only been following the bad example set them.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

A 50-year-old transgender swimmer was allowed to compete against teenage girls at an event in Canada — with horrified parents building a makeshift tent out of towels to shield girls as young as 8 in the locker room.

Melody Wiseheart, who once competed under the name Nicholas Cepeda

“Swimming Canada and Swim Ontario believe swimming is for everyone … people of all shapes, sizes, genders, beliefs and background should have the opportunity to swim to the best of their ability … with the expectation that our registrants treat each other with respect and dignity, and keep our sport environment free from harassment and abuse.”

Source

A 50 year old biological man who identifies as a woman attended a swimming competition for girls as young as 8. He not only competed against them but was given access to the same locker room which he intentionally used at the same time as the girls, forcing several parents to build a barrier out of towels to shield their young girls from seeing his exposed naked body, and him from seeing theirs.
Swimming Canada, the national governing body for competitive swimming in Canada, and Swim Ontario, a similar organization for the province of Ontario, have both stuck to their politically-correct inclusion narrative that swimming is for everyone and that swimming events shall be free from harassment or abuse, where everyone will be treated with dignity.

It's ironic to me that their idea of creating an environment free of abuse and indignity is allowing a 50 year old man to watch pre-teen and teenage girls changing while simultaneously exposing his male genitalia to them. If you're a 50 year old adult biological male and you go into a locker room full of little girls, and then observe that your actions are causing so much distress that the mothers have to come in and build a towel wall to shield the girls, only to expose yourself to them as well, then what you're doing is intentional. In any rational society, this person would be in prison as a sex offender.

When common sense fails again and again....

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 04:30 AM
link   

The least you can say about it.
Deviant!

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join