It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50yo man identifies as female, granted access to little girls' locker room and swim competition

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I see potential victims that are not even in the age range to know they are victims. Innocent children, no matter if boy or girl, exposed to this perverted behavior.

And people, instead of sticking to the children, decide to defend the adults. What if my parents would have stuck to the adult raping me several times? These are questions posters like Annee do not consider, no, they go out to lengths trying to make excuses.

The MO should be kids before any personal ideology.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
May you be careful with the veiled threats towards Zosimov, it could bite you harder than you expect currently.

So you are accusing me of making veiled threats while making veiled threats?

I was just paraphrasing scripture, lol.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis
Oh, I hope you did not understand centuries old wisdom as a threat, either.
(karma)

edit on 16.12.2023 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Oh, I hope you did not understand centuries old wisdom as a threat, either.
(karma)

Now you're just embarassing yourself, lol.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I think you got the message you were supposed to get

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I see potential victims that are not even in the age range to know they are victims. Innocent children, no matter if boy or girl, exposed to this perverted behavior.

And people, instead of sticking to the children, decide to defend the adults. What if my parents would have stuck to the adult raping me several times? These are questions posters like Annee do not consider, no, they go out to lengths trying to make excuses.

The MO should be kids before any personal ideology.

Perfectly said! This is obviously well past any line where a middle ground can be found. As long as people mask pedo apology as virtue, there is no discussion. Just call it out when you see it.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I am not sure I did, please explain.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
And currently this is done a lot (mask pedo as virtues "MAP").

I think there can never be any middle ground when it is about protecting children, especially from perverted adults. And currently, perverted adults are encroaching on children in kindergarten age already.

And woke idiots cheer for it, making way for damage that can never be undone. All so they can feel a bit more accepted.

The most ridiculous thing is that we get demands about acceptance from people that do not even accept their own body. True hypocrites and a testimony to their own mental well being. Why would I listen to demands of acceptance on the backs of children when the ones that demand it can not even muster up some acceptance about their own body?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You can also learn through trial but I already warned you.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You can also learn through trial but I already warned you.

You're on roll tonight.

Bless.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Thanks, at least one appreciates the glow I have today.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Yeah most sane people see a problem when a 50 year old guy dressing as a woman sticks around in a girls locker room.

No matter if genitalia was exposed or not. The fact that you and others here try to defend this sick and perverted behavior, speaks volumes about you all, too.

It is not a guy.

She is a transgender woman.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
It's a guy. He has XY chromosomes from birth on. That makes him a guy.

Like I said, I don't bend over backwards for crazyness. We can do this all night, he's a guy. A 50 year old guy dressing up as a woman liking to linger around in girls locker rooms.

He may feel like a woman but he isn't. In fact that he has the audacity to claim to know how a woman feels takes the cake. And you defend that as a women, unless, you are a "transgender woman" too. Then of course it's a guy defending a guy.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
It is not a guy.

And, not a pedophile. Contrary to the hysterics.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Like I said, I don't bend over backwards for crazyness. We can do this all night, he's a guy. A 50 year old guy dressing up as a woman liking to linger around in girls locker rooms.

By linger you mean she walked in, got changed and walked out again. Twice.

He may feel like a woman but he isn't. In fact that he has the audacity to claim to know how a woman feels takes the cake. And you defend that as a women, unless, you are a "transgender woman" too. Then of course it's a guy defending a guy.

Not a woman a transgender woman. It's hardly complicated.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis

It is not a guy.

Absolutely, transgender is transgender.

Pedophile is pedophile.

So much ignorance,

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis

It is not a guy.

Absolutely, transgender is transgender.

Pedophile is pedophile.

So much ignorance,

I put it down to having little sense of their own identity as an individual. Group think? Is that what you call it?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

It's not about being "hardly complicated", it's about refusing to play this crazy game.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yeah, that is why LGBTQ letters exist, because there is absolutely no group think happening there. LMAO!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
You all better start lisping now 24/7, because I lisp heavy. You either do that or you are discriminating me and repressing my individuality. I feel threatened and think you are all bigots if you do not start teaching in schools about lisping people and their struggles. I want a lisping month, I want lisping merchandize and I want lisping parades.

I want the right to lisp on people, too, I can not help it, so you all have to accept getting wet when I speak to you. I won't even hold myself back for decency, because I am a minority and I demand special rights.

^--- this is how crazy you two sound.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join