It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50yo man identifies as female, granted access to little girls' locker room and swim competition

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: trollz

I can actually get behind the outrage for this. The 50 year old trans shouldn't have been allowed to go into the locker room with the young girls. Why was a 50 year old competing against 8 year olds anyway?

(S)He couldn't compete with men his age.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This is the scary 50-year-old transgender swimmer.

Melody Wiseheart, Ph.D.

Professor

York University

Department of Psychology

Melody Wiseheart heads the Cognitive Flexibility Lab at York University. We study methods for improving educational outcomes, including the spacing effect. Currently, we are investigating whether the spacing of learning episodes can improve development and long-term retention of critical thinking skills in STEAM fields, such as physics, mathematics, computer programming, and musical performance. Recent studies investigated whether spacing was beneficial to improving media literacy skills, including website evaluation. Other recent studies examined song learning, including melody and lyric retention, and piano playing.
www.yorku.ca...

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
A trend I notice.
So many topics here have fiercely opposing views.
When a post is made about some sick in the head POS pretending to be what they are not, perverts getting around children, and related BS, the views are not opposing.
No one it seems, no matter how far left, is so far left as to to try to make an argument defending the pervert.
If, as divided as the ATS crew can be, this is generally not happening, how is it the people that wind up directly affected by this insanity let it happen? Some good suggestions here, such as a walk out and refuse to participate. You must understand that the issue isn't as much with the sickos, but with the people running things that are desiring for the traditional family structure to be erased by not just allowing but encouraging the sick perverse behavior.
It's probably worth a new topic, but just to say, it demonstrates perfectly to me just how deeply brainwashed, how severely cowed and browbeaten, and generally how gutless the general population has become. It tells me the sick, Godless, demon possessed SOBs doing the brainwashing are winning . It tells me that if things are not turned around soon then we are lost as a civilization as we understand it. I feel it's that serious.
End Sermon here.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: texas thinker

No one it seems, no matter how far left, is so far left as to to try to make an argument defending the pervert.

No?
The post before your post is.

a reply to: Annee

Nicholas Cepeda Is a scary transgender, why would he want to compete against young female children and be in the same locker room with them?
edit on 15-12-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

No?

Nicholas Cepeda Is a scary transgender, why would he want to compete against young female children and be in the same locker room with them?

I just posted info on who this person is.

As far as swimming competitively -- I'm waiting for the non-sensationalized version.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   

If my daughter told me she saw that chicks (redacted) I will be in jail. What they look like? Bundy did not look like a serial killer and he raped women with logs.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
How did this happen? This is sick.....

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

If my daughter told me she saw that chicks (redacted) I will be in jail.

Is anyone saying that happened?

edit on pm1212America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Disgusting
FO

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If they want to let it swim, whatever no way shape or form should a 50 year old be changing with little kids.

Thats flat messed up.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: RazorV66

No?

I just posted info on who this person is.

As far as swimming competitively -- I'm waiting for the non-sensationalized version.

What would be the non-sensationalized version of a 50-year-old transwoman competing against girls as young as 8 years old and using the same locker room as them?
edit on 2023 12 15 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
If they want to let it swim, whatever no way shape or form should a 50 year old be changing with little kids.

Thats flat messed up.

I know you are smart...and for the record, I'm with Mata and you on this...but get used to it. More is on the way.

Follow me here:

Progressives, for as stupid as I think they are, are good planners. I think the plan started with Origins by Darwin. The eugenicists were born.

Everything done by them is done by the 2 step method:

1. Push the limit and step over the line the majority of citizens have agreed is too much.

2. Step one step back to let the outrage die down

This poisons the pre teen/teen generation. 10 years later, the line is pushed again. Now the youth has a say. And yeah, you're at the line but it's not like they went over it. They just want to be accepted as normal like normal people becomes the phrase. The line of the citizens moves backwards in the sand as the progressives move forward.

And back to step one, until you get what they want.

The AIDS crisis led to the 90s...accept the LGB they want to just be accepted. Move to the 00s. Ru Paul got the drag race show. The teens were Trans rights.

Now we are in he 20s. We have 50 year old men in locker rooms with 8 year old girls. And there are legit people who defend it. (I think based on feelz and not logic) We have professors in Ivy league schools telling us to accept MAPs. (Minor Attracted Persons) At this point in time the excuse is "it is who they are, but at least they admit it and they don't act on it."

Just what does the next decade bring?

And just for thought:

When do the progressives plan on building alters to Ba'al?

I mean, with the absolute blood lust for abortions, and desire for sexually abusing innocent children...through hormone blockers, surgery, and?.

How much longer before they just admit that is who they serve.
edit on 15-12-2023 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Yes. They had to have the kids change behind towels. The fact is it does not matter. No bio-male should be changing in front of little kids. This was not the college guy.

8 YEAR OLD CHILDREN.....

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
no the solution to this would have been to send that grown man to the hospital as a reminder to all perverts their perverse ideology and behavior will not be tolerated. Burn the mans house down, his car, harass his employers, burn his employer's business down for supporting such filth if he even has a job. Canadians unfortunately have had their balls snipped, and can't even get rid of a traitor leader who openly worships NAZIS at the government level and serves the European elite masters of finance and their Monarchs.

The European elites are at the center of power and influence in all these nations that are perverting their populations and eviscerating their liberty. Either through their corrupted elected officials or their intelligence community or both.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Defiance and not backing down to this stupid # is the answer!

The other answer is not letting perverts ruin children activities, but that already failed when they let the old man compete and be there. So why should the kids day be ruined by this? I would have done it exactly like the parents did. Shield the kids, let them have their swimming day, make the best out of it.

The ones missing out are the kids if everyone went home that day. This is how tyrants learn they can get away with things. You don't win against them by backing down, you stand up to them and face them upfront.

I was not raised as someone that backs down and goes home if someone wants to ruin my day.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   
If you can "identify" as a different age now too (which, let's be honest, we ALL saw coming),
then I'm now 78.

GIVE ME MY SOCIAL SECURITY CHECKS, AND I WANT THE SENIOR DISCOUNT AT CHUONG GARDEN!

I wonder how many generations it will take for them to look back on us as all crazy?
Will the world ever lapse out of its psychotic break?
In the early 2000s I thought "People are kinda dumb sheep but at least they're mostly sane."
Boy, was I a sweet, summer child.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Really? That is what you are going with?

When will people stop defending things like this?

Will it only be a problem after your kid comes home and says there were men in the women's locker room that were staring at them changing? Where are you going to draw the line?

Stop feeding into these peoples mental illness/delusions and this will stop being a thing. Simple as that, as soon as they stop getting the attention they want this will all go away.

Easiest solution: He wants to be a "women", give me 5 minutes and a rusty machete and he can be whatever he wants.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke
Why do the parents even let the kids participate. If every participant walked out and the pervert was left standing there alone, that'd send the strongest message possible. Honestly, I'm more baffled by the fact that parents essentially rolled with it and just "built a tent out of towels" to shield the kids.

I understand that the kids had trained and were looking forward to the competition, but at some point people have to draw the line. Had I been there with my kid, I'd have been screaming for walk-out.

Either that or as a father of a woman who once was a little girl, I get a bunch of other fathers together and we waltz into the girls locker room, surround the pervert, stare him down and scare the hell out of him.

And dare anybody to tell me that we can't be in the girls locker room while this pervert is in there.

:

I wholeheartedly agree that the parents should do all of the above, but because a lot of them are like some posters here actually on the side of this huge male's side, those that stand up to this will not even be mentioned.

In some other post they want all the kids to walk out.
This suggestion makes me so angry too, because on these kids are minors who are totally dependent on the adults, imagine those with parents on the side of this perv.

These are very helpless victims with no leverage, no place to go, who may face woke parents. Why do people ask the weakest links to fight against decisions made by influential adults?

Forget the kids having to walk out, they shouldn't be put into such a political decision. They should just be kids and do what they love doing.

The parents should sort this out, but a lot of parents are woke eejits or people with no backbone who try to conform.
Where are the fathers, indeed?

We don't know if any parents actually took a stand of sorts because we will never hear about them. This is how it works in totalitarian regimes.
The populace will police themselves because most people aren't fighters and want a quiet life.

Unfortunately it would take a third party with authority to sort this out. It certainly shouldn't be left to the children.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

A 50-year-old transgender swimmer was allowed to compete against teenage girls at an event in Canada — with horrified parents building a makeshift tent out of towels to shield girls as young as 8 in the locker room.

Melody Wiseheart, who once competed under the name Nicholas Cepeda

“Swimming Canada and Swim Ontario believe swimming is for everyone … people of all shapes, sizes, genders, beliefs and background should have the opportunity to swim to the best of their ability … with the expectation that our registrants treat each other with respect and dignity, and keep our sport environment free from harassment and abuse.”

Source

A 50 year old biological man who identifies as a woman attended a swimming competition for girls as young as 8. He not only competed against them but was given access to the same locker room which he intentionally used at the same time as the girls, forcing several parents to build a barrier out of towels to shield their young girls from seeing his exposed naked body, and him from seeing theirs.
Swimming Canada, the national governing body for competitive swimming in Canada, and Swim Ontario, a similar organization for the province of Ontario, have both stuck to their politically-correct inclusion narrative that swimming is for everyone and that swimming events shall be free from harassment or abuse, where everyone will be treated with dignity.

It's ironic to me that their idea of creating an environment free of abuse and indignity is allowing a 50 year old man to watch pre-teen and teenage girls changing while simultaneously exposing his male genitalia to them. If you're a 50 year old adult biological male and you go into a locker room full of little girls, and then observe that your actions are causing so much distress that the mothers have to come in and build a towel wall to shield the girls, only to expose yourself to them as well, then what you're doing is intentional. In any rational society, this person would be in prison as a sex offender.

How can a 50-year old man identify as a woman?
Does he not have any shame when he competes with young girls?

That's unbelievable!

The only solution is for girls and adult female athletes to stop competing against them whenever men appear in female sports and demand to compete with them.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
This is the scary 50-year-old transgender swimmer.

Melody Wiseheart, Ph.D.

Professor

York University

Department of Psychology

Melody Wiseheart heads the Cognitive Flexibility Lab at York University. We study methods for improving educational outcomes, including the spacing effect. Currently, we are investigating whether the spacing of learning episodes can improve development and long-term retention of critical thinking skills in STEAM fields, such as physics, mathematics, computer programming, and musical performance. Recent studies investigated whether spacing was beneficial to improving media literacy skills, including website evaluation. Other recent studies examined song learning, including melody and lyric retention, and piano playing.
www.yorku.ca...

He is still a man who wants to compete in female sports. Don't you see anything wrong with it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join