It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian helmet found

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I have already written to you that the politicization of the topic is not interesting to me. Please return to the topic of the thread or stop flooding.

And you can see how your mistranslation doesn't realise I was joking with my last comment of Putin arguing with himself. As this thread is to do with AI fakery hasn't Mad Vlad just had a discussion with an AI created version of himself?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: TheValeyard

I'm gonna go with #3 as the joke boss.

You have won!
A care package of positive vibes has been express shipped do your domicile.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Hello ATS!

In Russia, in the Far East in the Khabarovsk Territory, there is a village called Urgal. The Urgal Coal mining enterprise operates there.

The mud looks too much like topsoil for a mine, and not rocky enough to be coal. Wonder where the picture was supposedly taken at the mine?

Coal produced in Khabarovsk region is known as ‘Urgal’ coal, and is primarily supplied to the Asia-Pacific region.

www.suek.com...

Added second picture.

smartptt.com...

edit on 14-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Statues of Greek gods? Or the world is on a turtle’s back? Or people came from turtles?

www.mexicolore.co.uk...

How about actual proof than legions and myths. Like flat earthers trying to justify a flat earth with the Chronicles of Narnia?

Actual proof is harder to come by than Chickens teeth. And no body is going to jump up and say yea its true seeings how its classified higher than the hollow earth.

Saw a photo on X the other say which was a real "Little Gray" (and I didn't download it grrrr) claiming it was a dead Rothschild or some such crap.

This one is claimed to be "Art" by a guy named Charley White. I have to give him credit, getting all those fly's just right. And the blood stains, "bloody marvelous".... (No back story came with the photo. But one can imagine its from the U.S. South West)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Father Crespi's golden alien language tablets were a hoax? Damn

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Are you referring to House Speaker Mike Johnson? He is from Louisiana like me..I had never heard of him before he became speaker. Steve Scalise was more famous.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePsycheaux

Father Crespi's golden alien language tablets were a hoax? Damn

I actually hate it. I wish I could just sit back and enjoy something like Ancient Aliens, but it’s hard when people act smug telling right out lies. It’s one thing to explore mystery, it’s another thing to right out lie.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

They just punt fiction as fact, which is pathetic really.

I would love it all to be true also, but the fact is the likes of "Ancient Aliens" is full of mince and tatties.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

They just punt fiction as fact, which is pathetic really.

I would love it all to be true also, but the fact is the likes of "Ancient Aliens" is full of mince and tatties.

I hate the straw man argument “you can’t handle the truth concerning Extraterrestrials, so you make yourself blind”. When so many are looking and wanting to find evidence.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I think anyone of the rational sorts could handle the discovery of extraterrestrial or interdimensional life no problem in this day of age to be honest.

The thing is some people are going to wonder what they taste like, some people are going to want to feck them, others may well choose to worship such a discovery..........and the rest, well spin the bottle buddy.

But its not like the majority of humanity are not at least ready or thereabouts to entertain the prospect.

By the way, wanting to find evidence, and actually doing so, of the tangible sorts, happens to be two different things, no matter how much we may wish the case to be different.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof".
edit on 15-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Hello ATS!

In Russia, in the Far East in the Khabarovsk Territory, there is a village called Urgal. The Urgal Coal mining enterprise operates there. Recently, the local group “Overheard Urgal” was blocked on social networks after the administrators published a photo of a strange object that miners found at depth.

(snip)

What do you think?

Thank you.

The coal mining companies there are "open mines" companies. This means that there's no mining tunnel. Instead, the coal is mined with big machines that just strip the ground, layer by layer (www.gem.wiki...)

The coal mine is a big flat pit. Driving a big vehicle like that means you wouldn't see an artifact that tiny when you collected it. The coal is tossed into big trucks - it's not sorted at the site. If something indestructible ended up in the coal, you wouldn't see it there... and something brownish black isn't something you'd see from the seat of one of those big machines.

In addition, "at depth" is only a term you would find in a coal mine tunnel. But there aren't any coal mine tunnels there, according to the company and according to the photos.

The story is not plausible.

(also, for those of you wondering why the photo seems "off", the sharpness of the objects in the photos isn't consistent. That's what you're seeing. And you can tell that it's not the same shift in focus as a real photo would have.)

edit on 18423Sun, 17 Dec 2023 21:26:02 -060017 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join