It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian helmet found

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
AI or someone's design for a Halo, Fallout, or some other video games helmet.

here is a helmet that is staged on some random back ground.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

And what? The image is completely different.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

as i said "a" helmet, on a random background, not the fake claimed reptile helmet found in Khabarovsk Territory.

i can't help if you don't comprehend english all that well.

edit on 13-12-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

as i said "a" helmet, on a random background, not the fake claimed reptile helmet found in Khabarovsk Territory.

i can't help if you don't comprehend english all that well.

Everyone on the forum knows that I communicate through Google Translate. And they have known for a long time. Moreover, it is very critical and weak on your part to refer to the fact that I allegedly do not understand English. This is a blow to your vaunted Western technologies. In Russian this is called "excuse". Does not play)))))

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
The symmetry looks somewhat artificial or off to me, if that makes any sense.

As a graphic artist of 40 years+ with current knowledge of A.I. images, it's the colours that are the first giveaway. I think the image is very manipulated and certainly not an original photo. A genuine find would be enough in itself without graphic enhancement to refine and enhance colours.

Looks like a polished turd.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Go to a mining village RT like i did decades ago , visit the local bar /pub wait until everyone is drunk and then drop the question ? .

Ever found anything weird in the coal down there .
I asked the stunned silence and looks said it all RT

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Buddy, the image just looks iffy to me.

Suspect would be another word i would use to describe it and for the reasons i have stated.

Of course, we can stay off the subject of pets.

Ile merely say, it's good that it hurts, that just shows you loved them, and if there is any sort of heaven or afterlife of sorts, my bet is it's full of more dogs than people.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Yeah.

I cant quite put the tip of my tongue on what looks wrong really.

But it is something, and it just screams AI-made, or like you suggest re-touched and/or colour-enhanced.

Cool that you are a graphic artist nerbot, i just got a not-half-bad "XP-Pen" 23" drawing tablet/monitor and Adobe Photoshop to play around with. Not used Photoshop since university all the same.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Reminds me of this picture.

www.mirror.co.uk...

That helmet looking thing, the closer I look at it, the more it doesn’t look like what it should be.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Now for a game I like to call: 2 Criticisms and a Joke.
The rules: Try to spot the joke.

1. Reptilians have eyes and would need eye lenses they could see through, in order to wage war or conquer a planet.
2. The face is too short. Reptoids, particularly Drakos, have longer heads than we do, not shorter. This helmet looks like it was made for a 6 year old blind boy.
3. Reptilian soldiers are all male, and have penises on their heads, and thus, would need a comfortable cup atop the dome to protect their juevos rancheros.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

I'm gonna go with #3 as the joke boss.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
That looks like a cross country motorcross helmet. Must have had motorcycles two thousand years ago.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   
its AI

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: Kurokage
Sorry RT but got to go with most people here and say AI created image or artwork/design for a movie.

It's funny you say gladiator in the OP as Schell sculpture are do series of Alien gladiators masks

Hello. Thanks for your feedback. I want to object. You simply cannot imagine what the village of Urgal in the Khabarovsk Territory is. Wilderness wilderness)))

What artificial intelligence, what information technologies? Don’t you even believe your own propaganda that there is nothing in Russia, the Internet is on coupons and we eat hedgehogs out of hunger?))))

If you do a reverse image search, you get lots of AI created images on things like pinterest and such of a futuristic/alien mask laying on the ground that look strikingly similar.
Also there are videos on the web of Urgal and it's surrounding area, so I don't know how you've suddenly jumped to propaganda insults.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Just copy that image and use Google image search and you will come up with hundreds of helmet images that are very similar .
Here is a close one:
Alien Helment

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Why is it that these “relics” always look like something whipped up after hours at a Steam Punk convention?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FloridaManMatty

Technically this helmet would classify as Diesel Punk.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

clearly AI generated

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Buddy, the image just looks iffy to me.

Suspect would be another word i would use to describe it and for the reasons i have stated.

Of course, we can stay off the subject of pets.

Ile merely say, it's good that it hurts, that just shows you loved them, and if there is any sort of heaven or afterlife of sorts, my bet is it's full of more dogs than people.

It looks like a photo of my Star Wars models I used to paint to have “carbon scoring “ to make them look battle worn. And hit by meteorites and debris. With the photo sharpness being way turned up in a photo editor. Vs the photo of a real helmet actually being physically dirty / dusty, and physically damaged.

Note. Most people would have tried to use a flash or light for the picture to make the object less dark.
edit on 14-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Why would the helmet look “dry” surround by water and mud puddles? If it just rained, the helmet should have a wet, glossy sheen. Added. Or smudge /smeared with wet dirt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join