It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian helmet found

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
Why would the helmet look “dry” surround by water and mud puddles? If it just rained, the helmet should have a wet, glossy sheen. Added. Or smudge /smeared with wet dirt.

The Image appears to be A.I. generated. Though that in itself is no reason to dismiss ancient reptilian life forms. They were very much real, as the real discoveries are sufficient to prove.

etc etc etc

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Statues of Greek gods? Or the world is on a turtle’s back? Or people came from turtles?

www.mexicolore.co.uk...

How about actual proof than legions and myths. Like flat earthers trying to justify a flat earth with the Chronicles of Narnia?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Sorry RT but got to go with most people here and say AI created image or artwork/design for a movie.

It's funny you say gladiator in the OP as Schell sculpture are do series of Alien gladiators masks

Hello. Thanks for your feedback. I want to object. You simply cannot imagine what the village of Urgal in the Khabarovsk Territory is. Wilderness wilderness)))

What artificial intelligence, what information technologies? Don’t you even believe your own propaganda that there is nothing in Russia, the Internet is on coupons and we eat hedgehogs out of hunger?))))

If you do a reverse image search, you get lots of AI created images on things like pinterest and such of a futuristic/alien mask laying on the ground that look strikingly similar.
Also there are videos on the web of Urgal and it's surrounding area, so I don't know how you've suddenly jumped to propaganda insults.

Hello. Before posting the thread, I naturally did a search on the original post. Including the image on Google. Unlike you, I can also search in Yandex. My thread was the result and summation of these searches.

Now for your accusation, for accusing me of insult. Sorry, but I didn’t know that you completely lack a sense of humor and irony)))) I will take this into account in further communication.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Do you have the actual context of the find?

Something like this?

Living dead cat? Or..

Effigy Vessel in the Form of a Jaguar
ARTS OF THE AMERICAS

This Maya effigy vessel depicts the head and torso of a hunchback human figure wearing a full jaguar-skin costume. Small teeth are visible near the fangs, and hands appear above the paws. Hunchbacks and dwarves were highly respected among the Maya, frequently serving as attendants to rulers. Like the jaguar-skinned dancers depicted on cylindrical vessels, this figure may be impersonating the God of the Underworld, with the scarf around his neck symbolizing human sacrifice and death.

www.brooklynmuseum.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Different hands)))

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Prophesying the Eagles mascot swoop!

😂😂😂
edit on 14-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Before posting the thread, I naturally did a search on the original post. Including the image on Google. Unlike you, I can also search in Yandex. My thread was the result and summation of these searches.

Your link is just a social media post and not an actual link to a verifed story, a reverse image search doesn't lead to any news stories of the "found" artifact, just images of other AI created images of "alien helmets". Unlike you I'm free to search all of the web without Mad Vlad breathing over my shoulder.

Now for your accusation, for accusing me of insult. Sorry, but I didn’t know that you completely lack a sense of humor and irony)))) I will take this into account in further communication.

Or maybe thats your poor understanding of English?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

1. I published the thread in strict accordance with the ATS Rules! Please take the trouble to read these Rules from our moderators.

2. I repeat once again for the especially gifted. I read and write on ATS exclusively using Google Translator. Send all your complaints to the American developers.))))

You definitely have no sense of humor))))

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

1. I published the thread in strict accordance with the ATS Rules! Please take the trouble to read these Rules from our moderators.

2. I repeat once again for the especially gifted. I read and write on ATS exclusively using Google Translator. Send all your complaints to the American developers.))))

Did I touch a nerve?
Most posters are saying it's an AI created image, the link you posted is from a media website, not some kind of archaeological site, it's a fake image created by AI. Maybe get them to add Indy's hat to make it more believable!!

Your attempts at humour aside, sometimes your google translations aren't perfect.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Did I touch a nerve?
Most posters are saying it's an AI created image, the link you posted is from a media website, not some kind of archaeological site, it's a fake image created by AI. Maybe get them to add Indy's hat to make it more believable!!

Your attempts at humour aside, sometimes your google translations aren't perfect.

I haven't seen the "posters" you refer to.
I'm not interested in your opinion on my topic. I only see your desire to connect the topic with politics and the corresponding insult to me personally. I'm not interested in your advice. This is kindergarten level. Sorry. I don’t understand who is a troll on our forum - me or you?))))

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Any who.. You might read.

*The Great Ecuador Hoax by Father Crespi*

lebbunawi.tumblr.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I haven't seen the "posters" you refer to.

Really, your eye sight needs testing my friend? Member Trollz, Member Nerbot, Member 19Bones79, Member Andy06shake, Member BernnieJGato, Member Rickymouse, Member MConnalley, Member Charlyv, Member FloridaManMatty all said it was fake, and that was the first 2 pages, list goes on! Please let me know how I'm making this political, or did my Mad Vlad joke upset you?

edit on 14-12-2023 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Apparently you don’t know what a discussion is. Alas!
Farewell. I already suspect that with your next message you will accuse me of having connections with the “terrible” Putin. Not interested((((

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Apparently you don’t know what a discussion is. Alas!
Farewell. I already suspect that with your next message you will accuse me of having connections with the “terrible” Putin. Not interested((((

I think Mad Vlad likes to play hide the Sibiu sausage but I don't think thats the sort of connection your talking about RT?
I also didn't realise this was a discussion on how to fake a reptillian helmet with AI.

edit on 14-12-2023 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Compare today’s communication of “mad Vlad” with the people and journalists, and compare it with the press conferences of your leaders. For any sane person the difference is obvious)))) And who is crazy here? Maybe Biden, Johnson and your other idols? The answer is obvious to any sane person.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Mad Vlad was today arguing with himself wasn't he?? Just as crazy and narcasistic as the rest of the people you listed!!

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Mad Vlad was today arguing with himself wasn't he?? Just as crazy and narcasistic as the rest of the people you listed!!

I have already written to you that the politicization of the topic is not interesting to me. Please return to the topic of the thread or stop flooding.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Added original

Hmm.

Let’s do some compare and contrast. And you’ll have to forgive me. I haven’t played photographer seriously in a long while, and I hope I kept my photos straight.

Then I have to screen shot my photos to reduce imagine memory size to upload. And covert jpeg to gif.

All the “zoomed” photos were crops of the originals.

Original?

A misty look to the edges of the dirt? Not much detail. No changes in depth and detail?

Portrait setting of my hard hat. Large aperture / small f-stop.

Foreground dirt still great detail, the detail goes to heck with the change in focused with lack of depth of field.

——————next set of photos

Picture with greater depth of filled with smaller aperture / large f-stop. Good detail of dirt from foreground to background

The original helmet photo even if shot as a portrait with a large aperture should show better dirt detail at the area of the helmet, and have a change in focus sharpness with change in depth of field.

If the original helmet photo was shot with a small aperture, there should be more dirt detail from foreground to background. And not this misty look from the edges of dirt to water?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Minor point. But lack of any sticks or vegetation (weeds to stems and seeds) a little concerning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join