It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian helmet found

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

In Russia, in the Far East in the Khabarovsk Territory, there is a village called Urgal. The Urgal Coal mining enterprise operates there. Recently, the local group “Overheard Urgal” was blocked on social networks after the administrators published a photo of a strange object that miners found at depth. It could be a mere coincidence, but the amount of strangeness surrounding this situation suggests that the miners were faced with something very serious.

That day, management called all the workers, saying that everyone was getting a few days off, since the mine needed to be temporarily closed. The official explanation is a test for accidents.

However, after that, the miners began to be called one by one for an interview, where they were spoken to by people whom they had never seen. It turned out that they were collecting information about the discovery. They were interested in who first discovered it, who suggested taking a picture, whether there was anything else there, and whether one of the miners took any parts for themselves.

The deleted post stated:

“You would have thought that they wanted to reward us for our discovery, but it was just an interrogation. In the end, we were ordered to remain silent. They threatened us with dismissal and imprisonment. They said that we shouldn’t have talked about the find, but should have immediately contacted our superiors. They said , that the miners should not strain their brains so much and that next time they should immediately tell the management about what they found. They know what to do.

The find itself disappeared. We wanted to pull it out ourselves, but it was stuck tightly. Now I understand that it would be better if we broke it down and pulled it out piece by piece for research. But we still decided to leave it to the professionals, who professionally hid information about it..

We were told that this was a rare gladiator helmet. And in principle, I think this may be true, because the mine is very old. It's possible that someone in the past simply left it here. But I've never seen anything like this. And there was just no opportunity to inspect it. Everyone crowded around him, and 10 minutes later the shift was over.

Of course, everyone was ordered to remain silent about this interrogation. But, fortunately, my family and I had been planning the move for a long time. Therefore, I decided to share information in reproach to the order from someone unknown..."

Link

If it's just a gladiator's helmet, then why so much secrecy? And how could the helmet of an ancient gladiator end up in a coal seam in the Far East? The holes for the eyes seem to be made for a person, but I remember the ancient reptilian figurines and understand that they suit them better.

What do you think?

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Gotta be prehistoric aliens...

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Lizzid Peeple!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

how did they get the picture if they only saw it while still stuck...

the story doesn't add up.
I'm pretty sure I've seen the design somewhere already, I'm just drawing a blank as to what movie prop it was...

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   

That looks like an AI-generated image.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Seems totally legit. Not even a little sus.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

That looks like an AI-generated image.

Yup. "Midjourney" me thinks.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I enjoy your threads but I'm going to have to call bs on this one. The story feels contrived but the picture is the biggest giveaway.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhat
Lizzid Peeple!!!!!!

A fellow Why files fan!

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Groovy.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

looks like it could be an AI-generated image RT.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Yatzeeeeee!!!!!!
a reply to: OdinnsPapa

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

looks like it could be an AI-generated image RT.

Just like your profile with an avatar, my friend)))

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

His name is Cain and a family pet so certainly not AI-generated.

Just the way the image of the helmet comes across to me.

The symmetry looks somewhat artificial or off to me, if that makes any sense.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
You know I love dogs. I euthanized my pet 2 years ago. This was hard.
I was just teasing Auntie. Because now any photo or any profile on social networks can be accused of creating Artificial Intelligence. You and I are no exception))))

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I had to have my previous dog put down myself RT.

One of the worst experiences of my life and something, if I'm honest, ile never forgive myself for, even though it had to be done.

I can do people, but not dogs or other animals. LoL

By the way I'm not ""accusing"" the picture of the helmet of being AI-generated, I'm merely suggesting that it looks like it could be down to my perspective.

Again something just looks off symmetry-wise.

However, if it was a product of another sentient race, other than humanity, it may very well also look off to us humans for similar reasons, so there is also i suppose.
edit on 13-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes, there is no symmetry there. It would exist if it were created by artificial intelligence. But here it is more likely that there are losses due to time and extraction from the coal seam. The generated image, on the contrary, would be symmetrical.

Let's leave the topic of pets. My heart still hurts.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Would be crazy if true, ancient alien. Kinda like the movie 65 with adam driver...id like to see more pics of it

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Sorry RT but got to go with most people here and say AI created image or artwork/design for a movie.

It's funny you say gladiator in the OP as Schell sculpture are do series of Alien gladiators masks
edit on 13-12-2023 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
Sorry RT but got to go with most people here and say AI created image or artwork/design for a movie.

It's funny you say gladiator in the OP as Schell sculpture are do series of Alien gladiators masks

Hello. Thanks for your feedback. I want to object. You simply cannot imagine what the village of Urgal in the Khabarovsk Territory is. Wilderness wilderness)))

What artificial intelligence, what information technologies? Don’t you even believe your own propaganda that there is nothing in Russia, the Internet is on coupons and we eat hedgehogs out of hunger?))))

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join